[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

YS is simple at heart. She isn't the type to want something HUGE or expensive. To me, it seems like her to have a small wedding just with friends and family. She wants to marry her man. I don't think she'd care about how much money was spent on the ceremony/restaurant. 

In fact, it has been emphasized in the drama that she isn't like a celebrity at all. Very approachable and friendly to everyone. 

I just really want to see YS and Jung Rok get married! LDW and YooInNa in WEDDING CLOTHING would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Is SK rating  really important?? I dont know pls enlighten me.

i guess in totality TYH is well received globally, I hope this counts. And LDW aNd YIN has a great following, i hope they have next project line up for them.. 

Honestly, Touch Your Heart did a SOLID job in Korea. If you look at the ratings, it was only second to one other show: Live or Die. It got higher than other bigger network shows. 

The hype was super high for them because of the actors' chemistry and popularity in Goblin. Maybe, that's why people assumed it would get a 10% like Encounter. BUT keep in mind, Encounter had a very popular lead actress from Descendants of the Sun. She is HUGE in Korea. 

Another way to compare, He is Psychometric is getting a 2% in ratings. Kill It got below 2% recently. So ALL in all, it is doing fine in Korea. It's just that people expected bigger only because of the lead pairing cast....

As for possible projects, ratings don't matter because it's VERY RARE for actors in Korean dramas to even do 2 shows together as leads. This was a GIFT for us since they did Goblin already....Usually this doesn't happen in KDramas. It's mostly new lead pairings and actors. But if you are referring to individual work projects, LDW already has something lined up. And I'm sure YooInNa will have no problem either with a new project. In fact, both actors had dramas before this that got lower ratings. 

The last part of the latest Behind The Scene :triumph: they are teasing us chingus :joy:

It's Wednesday and I don't know what to feel. Anyway, the Wrap-up party might ease our anxiety, as well as good news between our otp lol

Like many of you, I am looking forward to post-reconciliation happenings with our OTP, but am also sad this is the last week of the show. What will I do without TYH next week? Are-watch!

And speaking of re-watches, I’ve been going back to past episodes to watch how our couple’s relationship has developed and progressed. In terms of timeline, what would it have been then? They dated for 1.5 months of the 3 months she was working there but their breakup was for much longer? Cos the cases and shoots couldn’t have started and concluded in just a couple of weeks, right? The agony they must have been through during that time apart! Especially my poor Jungrok. I think the guilt of being the one to break her heart added to the weight of pain he had to go through. 

Another thought - anyone found their relationship a wee bit too chaste even though it was just 6 weeks long prior? Surely his visit to her home couldn’t have simply ended with with that hawt kiss in response to her “bad thoughts”? :rolleyes:

I mean, we can still get a small wedding....We shall see. We better get a PROPOSAL moment at least!

I would think the only reason there won't be a wedding is because Secretary Kim had a wedding in the finale....but that sucks for the viewers who weren't interested in that series at all....

I'd rather see OUR pairing get married in the finale....

noooooooo.. i guess we will just wait and see. huhu. but im sure they will wrap this up nicely. there might not be a wedding (still hoping tho haha) but im sure we will have a nice happy ending. hehe

hold on. i thought OJS debuted 15years ago?

If she just did a return doesn't  make sense for an actress marrying  a non celebrity. 

Kdrama or not the writer knows the business. It doesn't  make narrative sense she marries, Unless she continues  on without  getting pregnant.  However  would OYS marry so soon after her return?

I feel like we will get some sort of time jump to show JS returning to school to study law, right? Maybe not, though I think she's highly suited for it. 

Do we know when these photos were taken? Just because they were posted yesterday doesn't mean they were taken yesterday, right? Maybe they just post them now to throw us off. I'm sure I would have fun trying to throw off fans if I were them. I'm still wishing for more of a time jump with kids than for a big wedding scene, personally. We'll see!

CC30C505-AB22-44B7-9DB9-06C7844A36AC.gif

Ready to jump to all Wednesday deliciousness :mrgreen:

@cenching , @sushilicious &  all u ahjummas with poor eyesight, knees and back can go ride the wave instead   :joy:

8493259C-D515-4371-BDCC-1F6EA3F13C7F.gif

@Lawyerh , & @triplem I hope u are good swimmers, all these deliciousness that coming our way , need good swimmers to handle it  :joy:

Archived