[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

JR and JS are cutely texting each other all day. Think JR picks up food for them but she calls and says she can't make it. He's a little sad.

He's at home eating alone. SW comes in and is scolding him for something. I guess for eating alone. He takes the other meal that was for JS and they eat together.

Next day, the two CEOs are meeting at the entertainment company. Our always boss seems to be acting cocky as usual. Maybe bragging. Now it seems entertainment CEO is trying to one up him and brag about all his stars. They are being playful with each other. 

Now I think entertainment ceo mentions needing a consultant for filming. I think. Since we know in preview the always CEO asks his crew. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cut to conference room. Yup they are all sitting there talking and when ceo mentions the consultant, JR immediately volunteers. CEO looks at him confused. Think is trying to talk him out of it but JR seems to be arguing otherwise. Are they having a vote? Lol I dunno but ceo loses and looks sad. 

JR meanwhile practically skips to his office to get ready. He's going to text JS but decides instead to surprise her.

Cut to JS in her dressing room. Think she's thinking and talking about JR to her manager. Yeah she misses him. 

Cut back to always. They're meeting about something else now. Is he checking their handwriting? Okay I seriously have no idea what's going on. Oooh he's trying to find out who didn't vote for him back in the conference room. Lol I get it now. Now he's scowling at Dan, choi, and the young girl for not voting for him lol

Cut back to acting set. JS shocked to see JR. She drags him to another room like what's going on. He is giving a very stoic lawyer like argument for why he's there. She laughs at him as he waves his hands happily in the air. She hugs him and just then the manager walks in lol. JS leaves the room and I think manager is like why you doing this but JR remains his stoic lawyer like self and pushes past the manager. 

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Next day, the two CEOs are meeting at the entertainment company. Our always boss seems to be acting cocky as usual. Maybe bragging. Now it seems entertainment CEO is trying to one up him and brag about all his stars. They are being playful with each other. 

Now I think entertainment ceo mentions needing a consultant for filming. I think. Since we know in preview the always CEO asks his crew. 

scEBUBa.gif

Spoiler

PL03okR.gif

VitL5gs.gif

YyUcZ2w.gif

Spoiler

FirRcB6.gif

OTW5SnH.gif

Lolol this is so cute. I am really cackling here. So JS is reading her lines and needs help with what to do with her hands. They keep touching each other and giggling and the manager is scowling in the background at them lol. Then she shows him her script and the heart she put on it pretending to have a question. Manager pushes in between them lol. 

Cut to always. Dan is getting a drink in the break room. Choi pushes in and tries to talk to her but she just fights back with her words and walks out. He looks like a sad puppy with his heart breaking.

Dan goes back to her office. Think her heart is hurting but she's not letting herself go to choi. 

Now choi is on rooftop. He pulls out some letter. Maybe it's their dating contract. Yup i think so. He sets it on fire and nearly sets himself on fire lol

Cut to JR back at office. CEO is spying on him. He comes in and starts questioning JR as he paces back and forth. Now I think he's asking about the drama. CEO is so jealous. Now CEO I think is mentioning does JS have any love scenes. Well whatever he says has JR all flustered. JR can't work now. He looks up the male lead. Oh that's right the male lead is like the kissing king or whatever lol. Oh poor JR.

Cut to Dan in her office. One of the interns walks in and asks about the ukulele. She's helping him play and choi walks by and sees them and stops dead. His face turns seriously so angry lol. Now he walks outside and is venting to himself. 

He sees Dan and the intern leaving together, and cuts in front of them and says he has to talk to her alone. 

They are meeting alone now in a park. Think he's like why are you doing this to me. Now he must be getting sweet cuz they have sweet music playing. He takes her hand and holds it to his heart. Is his heart beating to some song ? Lol I dunno but he's sweetly confessing now I guess. She just stands there with her mouth wide open. She jumps into his arms now and is all happy. They are both all happy. The camera pans back and all these old people are at the park exercising and watching them lol. 

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Now he must be getting sweet cuz they have sweet music playing. He takes her hand and holds it to his heart. Is his heart beating to some song ? Lol I dunno but he's sweetly confessing now I guess. She just stands there with her mouth wide open. She jumps into his arms now and is all happy. They are both all happy. The camera pans back and all these old people are at the park exercising and watching them lol. 

2SHBF.gif

JR leaving the office. Suddenly JS is there in her car honking the horn. He's so happy to see her. 

They go back to her place and are eating dinner. She's got the red shirt on. Kissing practice soon!

She gives him an energy booster thing. They keep talking.

She goes and gets her script to rehearse. Then she sees the kiss scene on the page. I guess she wants to practice it with him. Sneaky JS. She chooses that scene and pretends not to know she chose it. Omo! Surprise. JR pushes her down to kiss and it's just her imagination! I think the preview kiss was her imagination! Now they cut to commercials. Maybe we will get a really hot kiss scene ooh I hope ....

Archived