[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg y'all are really onto something. I think the flowers and his finger heart are a dream/fantasy! I went back and looked at the preview, she is sulking away from her desk, no flowers on her desk, and it looks like the wall clock is on 6 (the wall clock has been pretty accurate, I've checked lol). Her and JR are wearing the same outfits as the flowers/finger hearts scene. Omo I bet JS waited all day for her fantasy to come true and JR is still just clueless lol. 

I mean. I hope I'm not right. But now that it's been mentioned it could be a dream...

Well if it is and TvN be trolling us, it just means later on he will get her a bigger bouquet and instead of finger hearts, they'll be kissing :P

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na for being included into most buzzworthy dramas

and dramas character's ratings. 
TYH placed 7th in dramas top -10.
Lee Dong Wook  placed 8th and Yoo In Na 5th in top -10 for dramas. 

cr.naver / yabi

75f6d2fely1g0jx26wszij20xc18gn8h.jpg

The restaurant famous for chicken feet...

could it be something that comes up when JR searches on internet about “ things that OYS like”? :D 

because i see his red shirt is the same one  from the snippets of ep 7 preview when he’s typing “things that OYS like” at his office. 

would be hillarious indeed if  he sincerely goes all the way to that chicken feet restaurant to give OYS the things that she likes..only to find her there in disguise ..

55 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

The restaurant famous for chicken feet...

could it be something that comes up when JR searches on internet about “ things that OYS like”? :D 

because i see his red shirt is the same one  from the snippets of ep 7 preview when he’s typing “things that OYS like” at his office. 

would be hillarious indeed if  he sincerely goes all the way to that chicken feet restaurant to give OYS the things that she likes..only to find her there in disguise ..

I think that would be the case hahaha I hope tonight episode will have higher rating

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000373460

그룹 공원소녀(GWSN)의 메인보컬 서령, 레나가 데뷔 후 두 번째 OST 도전에 나선다.

26일 소속사 키위미디어그룹은 “공원소녀의 메인보컬 서령과 레나가 참여한 tvN 수목드라마 ‘진심이 닿다’ OST Part.4 ‘마음을 담아 (Be your star)’ 음원이 오는 28일 오후 6시 공개된다”고 밝혔다.

Ost part 4 by GWSN Lena "Be Your Star" will be release on 28th 6pm kst~ yay the song from the end of the 2nd episode where Jim Shim fall asleep :wub:

25 minutes ago, mirror56sakura said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000373460

그룹 공원소녀(GWSN)의 메인보컬 서령, 레나가 데뷔 후 두 번째 OST 도전에 나선다.

26일 소속사 키위미디어그룹은 “공원소녀의 메인보컬 서령과 레나가 참여한 tvN 수목드라마 ‘진심이 닿다’ OST Part.4 ‘마음을 담아 (Be your star)’ 음원이 오는 28일 오후 6시 공개된다”고 밝혔다.

Ost part 4 by GWSN Lena "Be Your Star" will be release on 28th 6pm kst~ yay the song from the end of the 2nd episode where Jim Shim fall asleep :wub:

Oh yay! A new OST. Cannot wait. I have Wendy's song on replay now. :D

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I'm active in posting at Soompi. Usually I just lurked around :rolleyes:. This season I found 2 fave dramas and they are Touch Your Heart and Romance is a Bonus Book. Watching the main leads, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, as main couple in this drama, made me aware why so many fans wanted to see them as the main couple after Goblin. Their chemistry is great.

Just checking if  my gang is here or not ~~~  @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @Mau_Cherry @Kasmic @Hana Budiman @onnififi @plappi @Sarang21 @evie7 @moodypie @nonski @maplekist 

Archived