Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Sweet KJR

Stumbled upon this on IG and I can't help but to share this with you. I can say, KJR is bf goals. Very considerate of OJS. Very lucky girl.:kiss_wink:

Anyway, i'm an occasional kdrama viewer, i only watch kdramas if i like the couple. And I can say, i'm quite smitten with this two since goblin days. Lucky us, they were paired again.:love:  i just have to control myself before i ship them IRL cause I know i'll be left broken hearted if it won't happen. :(

However, let's enjoy the ride guys. :o

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I am going to watch some of this now need something sweet to  cleanse my soul of a certain other drama  that just ending :innocent:

• LOL 7

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am going to watch some of this now need something sweet to  cleanse my soul of a certain other drama  that just ending :innocent:

Kkkkkkk...yes you will need a massive detox :P...come watch this with us . You will like it . 

——

Lovely comments by k netz for eps 5 - the last comment about Gong Yoo’s cameo as her oppa !! That will be awesome 

Credit :https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/touch-your-heart-ep-5-spoilers-yoo-in.html?m=1

Touch Your Heart] Ep 5 spoilers, Yoo In Na x Lee Dong Wook

Spoiler

heart2.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook  Yoo In Na, romance that's deepening  wins Im Yoon Hee's case  

1. [+703,-11]
The two match each other so well~~

2. [+333,-8]
It's insane. It's insane. 

3. [+317,-7]
Even the court scenes are really fun too. It's so exciting to watch. The two have interesting chemistry. 

4. [+258,-8]
Today's episode is daebak, but it's a little sad. How am I supposed to wait till next week? Come quickly. 

5. [+207,-9]
Jung Rok and Jin Shim match each other so well. They are the sweetest. 

6. [+122,-5]
The person who acted as someone with special needs.. His acting is really good.. His tears when he confessed in court.. this drama is so fun. 

7. [+54,-5]
The person who took up the role as someone with special needs, he's cool. 

8. [+52,-5]
Park Soo Myung and Im Yoon Hee are great at acting. 

9. [+46,-1]
My heart is exploding. Lee Dong Wook is daebak. My heart will hurt if you smile like that. 

Spoiler

heart3.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na to Lee Dong Wook, "You've never dated, have you?"  

1. [+663,-27]
Gong Yoo should appear just once. It'd be the best cameo in history. 

2. [+251,-10]
They are both so cute. 

3. [+151,-3]
I really like Lee Dong Wook's gaze~

4. [+181,-40]
Yoo In Na is really pretty. 

5. [+113,-4]
I really like this couple~ I really like Lee Dong Wook!! ♡♡

6. [+26,-3]
This is getting more interesting as it goes. 

7. [+26,-3]
The two have amazing chemistry. I like Lee Dong Wook. 

8. [+23,-0]
I like the character Kwon Jong Rok. 

9. [+24,-3]
Jong Rok and Jin Shim are so cute and lovely before beginning to date.

10. [+27,-9]
Gong Yoo should appear as Yoo In Na's oppa. It'd be daebak. 
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh my not even done with  1 episode and I love this ahhhhh I feeel so great . :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@triplem if Gong Yoo really appear it would be the bomb! this drama is still shooting right?

PD nim... are you listening?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Can't wait to get home and watch Episode 6 but it still noon here and I have to wait 4 more hours so I can get home, curl up and watch the epi lol

Ratings for Episode 6 is up

Nationwide - 3.949%

Seoul - 4.678%

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Aww~ my heart goes out to that pitiful "getting over crush like LTE" lawyer... I feel bad for laughing a lil too hard when the delivery guy told her to wait after a decade when he's made up his mind. Brutal. 

Ha no wonder Yoon-Seo is freezing. Look at how flimsy her clothing is. Like geez girl I know style is great and all but health matters more. 

She may not look the sharpest but she sure displays a gift of memory LoL. I was impressed too by that bento thing she put together. She just seemed too prim & proper to get her hands dirty? Still I love how she puts effort into everything, it's really inspirational.. 

I'm getting a lot of "Legally Blonde" vibes from Yoon-Seo. 

• Like 11

ooooo this drama... you make my heart full :heart: 

All their scenes together are adorable... from the scene about being single to the last scene with the hand in his pocket! :lol: 

Is there a reason why JS didnt want to tell JR that Hyuk Joon was her manager?? I was curious why she said he was her cousin? 

Still not feeling YR character and I thought it was great when JR was defending that the prosecution neglected to investigate the case accurately... though the outcome was still sad. 

I am so excited for next week, I think JR is going to start pursing JS. EXCITED! :grin:

• Like 9

I am sorry but is this drama made out of sugar and honey its so sweet :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I can't with this drama. Every scene with them in it makes me squee and melt inside and they haven't even started dating. I don't think I'll survive once they're official :wub:

Someone send helpppp! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

On 10/21/2018 at 12:36 PM, lingkoo said:

The original Web Novel  ( Hi @intrariver ,  thanks for sharing this link  . )

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547&page=1

Any English translation out there?

did they stay true to the tone of the Webnovel or they changed it altogether?

Edited by Jillia
Pls do not quote images . Remove bf posting . thanks
  • Like 4

The rating is not so high... But hope next week will be rising since TLE ending last night .. and with such a heavy depressing ending hopefully people want to watch drama that light fluffy and sweet ... Hopefully

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Well, in my opinion, KJR sent the bouquet because he chose pink flowers. Notice that his boss gave her red roses at the beginning as he didn't know her liking for pink. Secondly, I also believe that KJR will be the one who buys her the green coat so that she is warm, when they meet outdoors. While the men gathered around her just proposed their own things, KJR will act later and differently: in order to keep her warm, she needs her own warm coat. That's why the coat is dark green... I doubt that OYS would choose such a color.

Then I am sure that since the guys tried to offer her some fish cake, he will do something else later... remember that she said, she always wanted to picknick ... so maybe KJR will organize a night picknick that's where they meet with their warm jacket. This time, he has prepared everything.

In my opinion, SW will get help from OYS later. He needs someone else by his side in order to move YR's heart. I guess, once he starts dating her, OYS will meet SW and they will become close. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Ooh my friend said Lawyer Kwon was doing a web search on “things oh yoon seo likes” 

so excited!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

24 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

I wonder what he's googling about on the preview. 

OYS favorite things

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, plappi said:

OYS favorite things

Really.. Looks like he'll be making a move now. Can't wait for the next episode. Can Wednesday come already???:joy::joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 2