Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Inside the courtroom, a new witness on the stand testifying against the defendant. But JR gets up there and interrogating him hard. YR tries to object but gets denied. Suddenly in walks Park. Defendant sees him and looks shocked. He sits down with the paralegal and JR goes up to the judge.

Commercial break...

JR wants to bring Park up I believe hrmm. Judge allows it. Park comes up. JR questioning him. Whatever Park knows, whether he is the culprit or not, it is a major break in the case. JR is arguing away. YR is NOT happy. She tries objecting again. JR arguing away. Park starts yelling. Think he's confessing. Defendant tries to stop him. He starts crying, she starts crying. We get a flashback what happened. Husband was beating her up real bad. This is so sad!!! 

At always, everyone wants to celebrate JR and go out but he doesn't want to. Don't think he feels especially happy with the outcome. Cuz it was really sad actually. 

JR leaving and invites JS to dinner. Think they are back at the dive place with the bad food lol. JR seems to be opening up to JS about how he feels about the case. Which is not particularly happy cuz of what happened to Park.

He looks in her eyes and thanks her again. They are soo sweet. They are outside walking now. JS warming up her hands. She starts laughing. Think she's remembering her embarrassment putting her hand in his pocket the other day. Oooh he put her hand in his pocket and then my steam died lololol. I don't think there was a kiss though. Was there ?! Haha hurry someone tell me. Stupid stream!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

So we didn’t get a kiss tonight.

i lost. 

Wahahhahahaah

9.00 pm Korean Time I will debut mama boy mr choi gif as my profile picture:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I missed the preview too. Time to wait for it to appear on YouTube. Eeeks such a good episode ! I gotta run for now. I'll be back to change my picture in a bit lol. Super sad profile pic coming up.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

JR leaving and invites JS to dinner. Think they are back at the dive place with the bad food lol. JR seems to be opening up to JS about how he feels about the case. Which is not particularly happy cuz of what happened to Park.

He looks in her eyes and thanks her again. They are soo sweet. 

wkhgHrU.gif

Spoiler

nPSyQmF.gif

XlLMGH0.gif

Spoiler

4UFBc9j.gif

0oPUy9n.gif

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

They are outside walking now. JS warming up her hands. She starts laughing. Think she's remembering her embarrassment putting her hand in his pocket the other day. Oooh he put her hand in his pocket and then my steam died lololol. I don't think there was a kiss though. Was there ?! Haha hurry someone tell me. Stupid stream!!! 

1wV67mU.gif

Spoiler

OTA6sqG.gif

aryA5Xy.gif

O6LUOSa.gif

- THE END -

No KISS at all... Probably by Episode 09-10

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Far^away said:

So we didn’t get a kiss tonight.

i lost. 

Me too...since when we have to have penalty avatar? Not till the end of drama right? :o...my Wookie gif wil cry :tears:;)

Giving her his pocket was cute :wub:...but kiss would be better :D

• LOL 7

Okay eps 7-8 betters let’s prepare for victory next week :love: ( yes I’m trash talking my way to winning this bet . ) 

Alright ,  all those who lost can change their profile pic ..

@zagigirl You can still have handsome Wookie - just choose a sad pic ..( goblin had many ) ..he’s handsome either way :D

see this ....who looks this good even when in tears ..

Spoiler

645006836_1280x720.jpg

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

How can giving one's pocket to warm someone's hand be too cute :wub:

LDW and YIN is :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

52 minutes ago, mslilith said:

@Yongzura I think my heart skipped a beat. I can’t even. That was so adorabble 

Not just the heart can skip, feel like we are walking on air too... :love:

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Okay eps 7-8 betters let’s prepare for victory next week :love: ( yes I’m trash talking my way to winning this bet . ) 

Alrgiht all those who lost can change their profile pic ..

@zagigirl You can still have handsome Wookie .,just choose a sad pic ..( goblin had many ) ..he’s handsome either way :D

see this ....who looks this good even when I tears 

Well...at least you admit to be happy for our missfortune...you trashy girl :P...best luck next week! (or not :naughty:)

As for sad Wookie...what can i say, you r right, he's handsome anyway :blush:...i'll choose sad one later at night...but probably from Hotel king...i prefer it over Goblin :)

• LOL 9

On 2/19/2019 at 8:27 PM, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple@xyso@Winksteyk@ktcjdrama @turtlegirl @evie7 @lolly84@intrariver@ck1Oz

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @nubianlegalmind @Feriz @bairama @thefungster @paolaadl @mouse007@Jayan @Cindy Tjioe@dulcinea1@turtle0217

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink: @staygold@abnoch@moreenke

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

I'm gonna predict 9-10 hehehe

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Well...at least you admit to be happy for our missfortune...you trashy girl :P...best luck next week! (or not :naughty:)

As for sad Wookie...what can i say, you r right, he's handsome anyway :blush:...i'll choose sad one later at night...but probably from Hotel king...i prefer it over Goblin :)

:joy: I would not mind losing tonight to be honest , if there really was a kiss . Watching all the YT links  - you can tell interest is there both ways. Last night’s episode- OYS with all her little petty jealous reactions- so darn cute . But what makes the heart flutter is how JR very subtly & quietly smiles to himself . He’s smitten to some degree . The expression on Wookie’s face ( his eyes ! ) is super spot on. How not to fall in love with JR  ? :love:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6