[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!             @abnoch @agnesselvira @Alice Mendoza @alleram95 @alindahaw @Ameera Ali @Anh Nguyen Roff @angiecrosby @angelangie @annura25 @A

Finally ~ He SMILES ... there's a silver lining!     We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...     @Mydzblue0421 @lu09  @wolfie26 @mathildaf

Hold on tight and bite her lips! Eat it as much as you can.  I can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode!      * on -pervy mode *  When bein' HORNY hits you ... Can't re

Posted Images

Well, in my opinion, KJR sent the bouquet because he chose pink flowers. Notice that his boss gave her red roses at the beginning as he didn't know her liking for pink. Secondly, I also believe that KJR will be the one who buys her the green coat so that she is warm, when they meet outdoors. While the men gathered around her just proposed their own things, KJR will act later and differently: in order to keep her warm, she needs her own warm coat. That's why the coat is dark green... I doubt that OYS would choose such a color.

Then I am sure that since the guys tried to offer her some fish cake, he will do something else later... remember that she said, she always wanted to picknick ... so maybe KJR will organize a night picknick that's where they meet with their warm jacket. This time, he has prepared everything.

In my opinion, SW will get help from OYS later. He needs someone else by his side in order to move YR's heart. I guess, once he starts dating her, OYS will meet SW and they will become close. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

I can already tell from the way JR look at JS esp when they drink soju... JR eyes are so smitten by her 

50 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

Really.. Looks like he'll be making a move now. Can't wait for the next episode. Can Wednesday come already???:joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I haven't watched the latest episode yet due to RL but while thinking about YYR and her rude behavior, I realized that YYR has more in common with OYS than it meets the eye. Both have a similar experience in reality.

• 2 years ago, her father was under the suspicion of fraud... while OYS was suspected to have used drugs. Both were involved in a scandal 2 years ago.
  • Although the actress was declared innocent later, her reputation was ruined. OYS's career was ruined and I believe that YYR had the same fate. Notice that she still has not got a good reputation, just like OYS.
  • Then she is somehow targeted by mean remarks which is not different from OYS. OYS stopped defending herself and acts as if she is not aware of the rumor and gossips. YYR is behaving exactly like her, this explains why YYR is so determined to have a comeback, to be rehabilitated. Her father was not convicted but since the prosecutor was her boyfriend, people started saying that he covered it up for her. That's why he was sent away... since her father never went to a trial, his reputation, just like hers, was never truly restored. So the scandal with her father affected her work and her career. I can now understand why YYR resents SW because in her eyes, he didn't help her in the end.
  • Moreover, she must have felt lonely... and I can not forget OYS's words. If someone by her side had believed her, if she had had a lawyer like KJR, then she would have felt and acted differently. I feel, YYR might have felt the same. SW did not behave to her expectations.

Yes, YYR is rude and cold, not like OYS, however we have to understand that OYS still had the support from her manager and the CEO. For YYR, it is different. Her superior warned her that he didn't want another scandal like 2 years ago... YYR was outcast due to the scandal and had no support in the prosecution office. This justifies why she is so cold and distant, why she wants to do everything on her own, she wants to win at all cost.

Sure, I still don't like YYR that much but now in this new light, I can understand why she is pushing SW away. She fears that once together again, something similar like in the past might occur. Moreover, she might resent him because he didn't believe in her father's innocence and decided to sacrifice himself for her sake which caused the break up. Don't forget her social background... maybe her father had not a good reputation too back then. In my opinion, YYR's father could have been framed, whereas the real target was YYR. I can't help thinking that just like OYS who became the target of her stalker due to her rejection, YYR could have been the target of a revenge too which SW overlooked. Imagine, YYR and OYS both victims of a revenge... and in this new perspective, YYR's personality becomes more understandable.

That's why it is important for SW to meet OYS as he will get to know what she has been put through and he could realize that he made a mistake 2 years ago.    

• Like 11
  • Insightful 7

I would like to add another aspect: we were told that SW was born with a silver spoon, as his father has a high position. The male prosecutor harassing YYR pointed out to her that SW and the other prosecutor could be dating and he even added that they were a good match (hospital/Blue House). Since I had this theory that YYR could have been targeted through her father in the past, could be the real mastermind behind it SW's father?

I mean, don't you find it weird that SW is now back and by his side, he has an assistant who comes from the same social background? What if the father waited and when he saw that SW didn't contact YYR for two years, it was time for him to come back. He thought, SW might have forgotten YYR and even didn't love her anymore. But in order to ensure that they wouldn't get together, he made sure that someone would gossip about YYR and even harass her so that either she would decide to change her job or even apply for a transfert. The prosecutor Lee could be working for someone. 

Let me know what you think about this theory.  

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

@bebebisous33 totally possible... those chaebols/elitists with their leveling and status...

Btw, I have a legal question... Was it mentioned at all who hired ALWAYS to defend Im Yoon Hee? She didn't want to defend herself, right? So I'm pretty sure she isn't the one paying ALWAYS. Normally, it will be a public attorney appointed, not private law firm like ALWAYS. I am a bit confused about this....

• Like 5

@bebebisous33 you do have a point. Chaebol parents in kdrama often have funny way of thinking. 

Who knows if SW actually knew his father is behind of it all so he decided not to acquit YR’s dad? But he can’t say anything to trap his own father so he accepted willingly when he was asked to transfer to outskirts of Korea. 

And didn’t the superior also said SW is a fearless prosecutor? It sounded weird to me because how can he be fearless if he did not have a powerful back up? 

Something to ponder. :mellow:

@ktcjdrama didn’t the CEO said the case went to Always because the women activists wanted JR to defend her?

• Like 7
33 minutes ago, Far^away said:

@bebebisous33 you do have a point. Chaebol parents in kdrama often have funny way of thinking. 

Who knows if SW actually knew his father is behind of it all so he decided not to acquit YR’s dad? But he can’t say anything to trap his own father so he accepted willingly when he was asked to transfer to outskirts of Korea. 

And didn’t the superior also said SW is a fearless prosecutor? It sounded weird to me because how can he be fearless if he did not have a powerful back up? 

Something to ponder. :mellow:

@ktcjdrama didn’t the CEO said the case went to Always because the women activists wanted JR to defend her?

Yes, that's what I have been thinking. Let just say that SW discovered that his father was involved hence he dropped the charges of fraud, well aware that he would be punished for his action. That way, he thought, YYR's father wouldn't need to go to a trial and would have no police record, on the other hand he would punish his father for his meddling by organizing his own demotion, like "if you do something like that, I'll make sure that you will never get what you want by tarnishing my career". Yet, he never thought that YYR would resent him for his action because dropping the charges created a scandal which marked the turning point in her career. The gossips tarnished her reputation but she couldn't fight against the rumors. Nevertheless, this would explain why after SW's return the harassing and gossips about YYR are stronger than before. Now, SW's father is attempting everything in order to have her removed from SW's side.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다