Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

@turtlegirl I can understand why the secondary couple feels a little disconnected to the story as we don't see YR and SW interact with OYS. Moreover, we barely see SW. Nevertheless, since the title is "touch your heart", we have to imagine that SW will have a lot to do before YYR's heart is really touched again. Not only her pride is in her way but also her ambition and her social background combined with an inferiority complex. 

YYR's personality is not really appealing because she represents the total opposite of OYS. But YR has never learnt to accept help from others. Notice that she keeps trying to do everything on her own. YYR is cold and selfish, she can't read how people feel and what they think. She doesn't really care. Yet, we see that SW is more like OYS. He might come from a rich family, yet he is hardworking, warm and not selfish. The only wrongdoing he committed was to confess to YYR before KJR. SW has been there to help KJR to understand OYS's feelings better: her past (he was the one who revealed what really happened hence KJR could understand OYS's reaction and trauma), her jealousy (pasta meal) so he is a big help. So I guess, YYR might have to face something huge in order to change little by little. Just like KJR is learning through OYS, YYR will have a similar experience. Besides, I can understand why YYR is acting like that (although I don't like her behavior). YYR has been harassed and gossiped in the past: the incident of 2 years ago was mentioned twice in front of her... then the other male prosecutor keeps hurting her with his hateful comments. To me, it looks like her job means everything to her and coming from a poor family, it is understandable to think that her job represents her life. 

@ktcjdrama It looks like the pattern can be perceived with the dinner invitation. First dinner invitation and the dinner were not great: he made a mistake how he invited her, then while eating, he said some unpleasant things to OYS. At the end, he invited her again but this time, the atmosphere was different. He is definitely learning...

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

@bebebisous33 Well you put it like that I can see your point. Like I get it truly. But just because someone is bullying her, doesn’t mean she needs to lash out. Maybe she should complain HR about this other co-worker

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, mslilith said:

@bebebisous33 Well you put it like that I can see your point. Like I get it truly. But just because someone is bullying her, doesn’t mean she needs to lash out. Maybe she should complain HR about this other co-worker

But her problem is that she has never learnt to ask for help and to rely on others because she thinks, doing such a thing is like admitting that you are weak. She will never show her pain and her struggles to anyone.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

CEO :mrgreen:

Love the ceo  :love::heart:  

Quick post - wow JR is just all kinds of awesome and good to see a more vulnerable side of him over this week . 

• Like 7

Help i cant find the clip in naver. 

So i went to navertb and browse thru top 100 and cant find. Dunno how to insert the screenshot to show you what i see as well -.-

• Like 6

Am I the only one loving Mama's boy and the weird lawyer? They're both so incredibly weird and awkward, I love it! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Zazu2017Mama’s boy boob grapping with both hands that was hilarious. I think they might end up together. 

@Jack James I mean who could hate Ceo. He’s just so silly and adorbs. Totally agree about JR being vurnebable it was nice. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@mslilith I think so too. It's a Kdrama rule, if you touch the boobs, you'll own the heart lol. If they do end up together, I wonder if he's still going to be a mama's boy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

To our , How to get warm couple :blush:

8C93927F-5DA9-45E8-A07E-325C8644A6B6.gif

3A11AEEA-43CE-46E6-A916-2339120D2CAE.gif

.. Lurking online , waiting for eng sub 

* cr to the owner 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I am not  siding  with YYR but I did read her character  description.  I grimace as I write this because  she did date SW for 7 years. And  he  was transferred out after he decided to make a nolle prosequi on her father. I compared  subs from the 2 sites. One of the viki editors is an attorney  and I worked  with  her on legal  dramas before. 

Either way her father  was suspected  of fraud but not prosecuted but  charges dropped. By her boyfriend.  What a hot mess. I don't  know how a prickly,  defensive poor person is supposed  to behave in this situation. 

That  new female lawyer's father- is he in the Secret Service? And how come SW's father was ok with  YYR for 7 years then? Either way until she sorts out  if she wants support she is in a lonely  position  in a very non- supportive  team. Why the heck does anyone want to be a prosecutor  in Korea again ? Anyway  if the writer wants to develop her character and her dad is still around it will  be messy.

However this drama  has a very minimal  cast. Just  the office, her 2 agency colleague and not even passerbys on the street. Guess that  means  no family members  will enter  this drama's  plot.

Poor  YIN Seoul is freezing  and she is in miniskirt and doing night scenes. It was snowing  still this week.

I know I have  watched quite a few LDW dramas before.  How come I never noticed his open expressions  before? It is so suited  to a rom com. His " can't  understand, bewildered then amused/ drawn  to her  " expression  has been charming.  Ok very charming. I can see all the emotions running across his face. I watched the last scene several times. And the preview made me laugh. 

But was SW's part that small in the book?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

:blush::blush: subs is now available for episode 7's preview and episode 6.

Wish there is more of SW, love every bit of bromance between SW and JR.

Preview E7

This drama seems to have a lot of scenes in elevator :o they manage to squeeze a lot into elevator time. Gosh, waiting in the Q for one of those elevators at work. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Love the extended preview.  

Yeah SW screentime is very limited so far. They were fortunate to have him accepted the offer last minute when he’s rising in the kdrama world stardom himself, i think he deserves more screentime. Cant complain tho, i love seeing our main OTP onscreen lol the longer the better, whereas with the 2nd pairing i tjink SW is too good for YR (sorry Yr! )

Ouch poor JR from preview ep 7 he doesnt have much idea in how to show his affection, hope SW can help with advice lol 

wondering what JR is googling lol, “how to date a woman?” :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Thanks @stroppyse . So love reading your translations. This couple is very in sync - such a joy to watch in every interaction. 

@ktcjdrama ok let me go find a vid & I’ll gif it for you this weekend . 

@Cestbon I think because LSW came into the drama at the last minute , we don’t see him as much . i’m sure his screen time will increase as the episodes progress. 

I think why KJR is so appealing ( Wookie aside ) is that he has no jerk qualities. One of the though things about presenting tsundere type characters is that they can come across like total nasty people who need a lot character development. With JR , we get to see his softer side from the get go . Kudos to the PD for doing this right. 

Did you all love this scene as well? It was so darn sweet & I’m always appreciative of all sorts of skinship :D . And his expression is priceless. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, triplem said:

In this drama , it’s the CEO that’s the third wheel to the OTP romance :lol:  . Imagine how broken his heart will be when OYS gets together with KJR. We shall send @Ameera Ali to him :D 

the part where he was ruffling his own hair ? Do you think he’s fighting these feelings that are clearly developing? The way he looked at her at the MT ( the team trip ) ..heart eyes :love:. There’s going to be more jealousy next week with everyone paying so much attention to her well being :D 

Clueless namja! :sweatingbullets: 

Looking at JR outfit, maybe it was after the MT. If the script is up to me (:P), they declared to be a couple during the MT and started dating earnestly but due to JR's inexperience in dating, he behaved logically (hence SW's comment). And he was trying to do something for JS but it failed miserably so he was so exasperated like 'what do I do?' or 'why is this turning this way' - that sort of thinking. 

Okay, off to watch EP6 with sub! Wish me luck.I'm getting readied with blanket and all sort of things to cover my eyes or mouth during toe curling scenes. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I agree with you guys about YR. She's too difficult to deal with. I loved what @bebebisous33 said about the similarities between YR/SW and JR/YS relationships. SW will have a hard time to "touch YR's heart" again. I wish we could see more of him too, I find his character warm and interesting. That girl that works with him is SO ANNOYING, I don't like her.

Our main couple is getting more and more intimate. I think that their first kiss is getting closer. I hope so! 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Clueless namja! :sweatingbullets: 

Looking at JR outfit, maybe it was after the MT. If the script is up to me (:P), they declared to be a couple during the MT and started dating earnestly but due to JR's inexperience in dating, he behaved logically (hence SW's comment). And he was trying to do something for JS but it failed miserably so he was so exasperated like 'what do I do?' or 'why is this turning this way' - that sort of thinking. 

Okay, off to watch EP6 with sub! Wish me luck.I'm getting readied with blanket and all sort of things to cover my eyes or mouth during toe curling scenes. :w00t:

Im also inclined to believe some form of dating starts next week before the kiss; considering she says things like “does he really like me or not” and sewon’s “how can dating be this logical?” Bahaha. Then if I may have my way in the script too, the flowers and finger heart come as a peace offering which makes her squee happily..

but of course it’ll have to be the stalker that sends those flowers.. :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 2/19/2019 at 8:27 PM, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple@xyso@Winksteyk@ktcjdrama @turtlegirl @evie7 @lolly84@intrariver@ck1Oz

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lj@nubianlegalmind @Feriz @bairama @thefungster @paolaadl @mouse007@Jayan @Cindy Tjioe@dulcinea1@turtle0217

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink: @staygold@abnoch@Zazu2017 @moreenke

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

@triplem i will vote for episode 9-10 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1