Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Translation of the preview clip for ep 7

YS: I wish it could be someone who could touch my heart.
Choi: To think that we are going to a workshop with the universal goddess, Oh Yoon Seo.
CEO: Everyone is worried that Yoon Seo-shi might be cold, but you don’t pay any mind to Yoon Seo-shi at all, do you?
Man: She probably had some expectations, but there wasn’t any reaction from the man at all, was there?
YS: Lawyer-nim is really bad!
Man: She must have been totally angry.
JR: Since I am a slow person, in my own way, I will go closer to you one step at a time.

edit: I see @alleram95 has already posted a preview, so this is just another translation. Some minor differences is all. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

31 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

no subs yet but i've rewatched the clip where he put her hand in his pocket like 10x lol and my heart still skips beating watching it omg my *squeal* im so looking forward for the subs for this scene

oh i dont understand anything naver, will have a go

you can use either fb or line to log in or if you want email to sign up.

search m/naver/com you can see the top 100 and watch touch your heart videos! Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I cannot wait to watch the episode subbed. I have a feeling we are going to get a failed attempt at a kiss in episode 7-8. It's the same PD as What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, so I have a feeling they'll follow a similar timeline. I'm happy to be proven wrong though. The earlier the better. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

If you use Google Chrome as your browser, you can translate the Naver page and find what you want more easily! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

A translation of the ending scene for ep 6.

YS: Here.
(They drink)
JR: Thank you.
YS: For what?
JR: For telling me that I will definitely succeed. And for being the one most worried about me when I was hurt.
YS: That wasn’t much. However, may I ask one thing?
(JR nods)
YS: You said you were tired and so didn’t want to go to a company dinner, so why did you ask me to drink soju?
JR: For some reason, I just wanted to have a drink with the two of us.
(They drink. Later they're walking from the restaurant.)
YS: Oh. It’s chillier than I thought. (starts laughing)
JR: Why are you laughing like that?
YS: Oh, it’s because I remembered that last time that I had gone for a drink with lawyer-nim. At that time, lawyer-nim had said that if my hands were cold, I should put them in my pockets, but I had taken it the wrong way, so I had put them in lawyer-nim’s pocket. That time, I was really so embarrassed. It’s because I’ve shot so many dramas that there are times when I don’t have a good sense of reality. Truthfully, there was no reason for you to lend me your pockets because you were worried about how cold my hands were.
(JR takes her hand and puts it in his pocket.)
JR: I do worry. As much as Oh Jin Shim worries and comforts me, I also want to do that for you.

Haven't watched the episode yet, though the clips look good though a bit sad with the court case. I thought this ending was particularly sweet, however, and liked that YS is now relaxed enough with JR to mention how embarrassed she had been before. Plus, it's cute how he turns the tables on her to let her know that his feelings for her have started changing. If nothing else, he wants to be someone who is there for her and is close to her. It's not a total confession or anything, but enough to cause YS' heart (and ours) to flutter at the thought of JR's serious lawyer so gravely confessing a bit of his feelings. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the ending scene for ep 6.

YS: Here.
(They drink)
JR: Thank you.
YS: For what?
JR: For telling me that I will definitely succeed. And for being the one most worried about me when I was hurt.
YS: That wasn’t much. However, may I ask one thing?
(JR nods)
YS: You said you were tired and so didn’t want to go to a company dinner, so why did you ask me to drink soju?
JR: For some reason, I just wanted to have a drink with the two of us.
(They drink. Later they're walking from the restaurant.)
YS: Oh. It’s chillier than I thought. (starts laughing)
JR: Why are you laughing like that?
YS: Oh, it’s because I remembered that last time that I had gone for a drink with lawyer-nim. At that time, lawyer-nim had said that if my hands were cold, I should put them in my pockets, but I had taken it the wrong way, so I had put them in lawyer-nim’s pocket. That time, I was really so embarrassed. It’s because I’ve shot so many dramas that there are times when I don’t have a good sense of reality. Truthfully, there was no reason for you to lend me your pockets because you were worried about how cold my hands were.
(JR takes her hand and puts it in his pocket.)
JR: I do worry. As much as Oh Jin Shim worries and comforts me, I also want to do that for you.

Haven't watched the episode yet, though the clips look good though a bit sad with the court case. I thought this ending was particularly sweet, however, and liked that YS is now relaxed enough with JR to mention how embarrassed she had been before. Plus, it's cute how he turns the tables on her to let her know that his feelings for her have started changing. If nothing else, he wants to be someone who is there for her and is close to her. It's not a total confession or anything, but enough to cause YS' heart (and ours) to flutter at the thought of JR's serious lawyer so gravely confessing a bit of his feelings. :)

I'm meltingggg. For someone who's clueless, he sure is smooth. 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

So i lost the bet... changed alredy my profile picture to a sad one but i bet next week we'll get a decent kiss scene!!:D

Are bets still on? I bet 7/8 haha, just because things progressed faster this ep- most of the preview happened in the first 20-25 min of today hehe.

thanks @stroppyse for the translations! I’m still hoping to see ep 7/8’s extended preview somewhere.. with KJR looking prettt forlorn at always being behind in JS’s bevy of adoring boys teehee..

Also was that a finger heart I saw by Lawyer Kwon? I wonder whether that’ll be another teaser or somehow they’ll start dating next week and that’s his “slow way of growing closer to her” hehe. Also wondering who those flowers are from.. slightly waiting for the ceo stalker to appear again!

Enjoying this sweet romance.. the male lead isn’t the mean spirited kind that suddenly falls for the female, which is a plus in my books. All in all feels like a very earnest and sincere outing by both leads which I’m happy to go along each week.. (famous last words before stalker appears).

• Like 8

I lost the bet but the ending of the episode from today was really sweet hence I am not unhappy.

After watching the preview, I guess, OYS will be mad at KJR again because he didn't act like the others (offering the handkerchief). To his defense, KJR might be definitely too slow and lacks subtlety but unlike the others, he is much more sensitive and willing to change and learn. To me, that's the reason why OYS fell so hard for him. KJR has never had the reaction like the other men around her. They are attracted by her but in reality, they are just fans and admirers. Their attraction is superficial and short-lived. The CEO doesn't try to get really close to her. He is not showing any concern about her. In her presence, he is a gentleman and sides with her but that's it. He doesn't text her or calls her in order to know if everything is alright. As for the stalker LGJ, he is the opposite of KJR. He forces his way and his feelings onto OYS. As you can see, KJR is really different and special. First he treated OYS as a person and not as a celebrity. Due to this approach, he was able to get to know her. She showed her warm side and her good other qualities: determination, hard-working, her good memory. Everything KJR told her about law, she could remember it and use it against him. By doing so, she illustrates that everything he does and says is important. With OYS, KJR is forced to understand people and to show a different side of himself: his sensitive and warm side which was buried, yet not inexistent.    

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

the part where he was ruffling his own hair ? Do you think he’s fighting these feelings that are clearly developing? The way he looked at her at the MT ( the team trip ) ..heart eyes :love:. There’s going to be more jealousy next week with everyone paying so much attention to her well being :D 

Well, it seems that because all of the other guys at the MT were so solicitous of YS that JR wasn't able to do anything, though he wanted to, e.g. the scene where YS is cold and they all scramble to give her their coats and JR had hand warmers for her, but he ultimately didn't give them to her.

However, YS probably had expectations of JR, especially after the ending scene, and so was upset and angry when JR seemed to be ignoring her.

Not sure whose voice the man's voice was, maybe SW though it didn't sound like him, but anyway another guy clues JR into how angry YS must be for having these expectations, so JR must have been frustrated with himself. Anyway, that's my take on it. :)  However, it seems that we'll get a confession from JR, or at least a declaration of intent from him to YS on next week's episodes.

I think it's 50-50 on getting a kiss next week, btw. JR's final line in the preview does seem to be a declaration, but he's such a cautious guy, not sure that he would rush a kiss. Though what would be great is if YS just kisses him instead of waiting for him to kiss her. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Arrrgh.... we almost have a kiss in the elevator!!!..... Even the guard thought they kissed, LOL... Up to the last second of the episode I still held out hope and chanted, kiss, kiss, kiss :lol:

Anyway, I lost the bet, huhuhuuuuu, I have to change my profile pic.... :bawling: but at least we are progressing with the hand in the pocket :grin:

I love how bothered KJR was with "oppa"... hahaha...

On another note, I actually feel sad about the case. It's like a win, but not a win... so I totally can feel KJR's heart at the end :(

Joining some chingus in saying that I have no interest as well in the secondary pairing of this series. I wonder why are they even in the story, but hey, as long as they're not taking up too much precious screen time of our OTP, I don't really mind.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I like how she started laughing because she was so embarrassed thinking of how she had mistakenly put her hand in his pocket during the picnic date.  @stroppyseif time permits could you translate this ? Thank you ! 

Just saw this request @triplem, but I agreed with you that the scene was super cute, and had a bit of time today, so already did the translation for the scene. This couple does have rather great timing in their scenes together, both in their comedic beats and their emotional beats. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

:bawling:

so i just changed my dp while listening to make it count by chen HAHAHAHA

still waiting for the subs though

• LOL 3

@staygold anyone see @intrariver is she hiding in closet figuring , how all went wrong , with her analysing  :mrgreen: 

9AE1BAB4-AF89-41BC-BC36-1FE2CFBB6717.gif

Imagine how broken his heart will be when OYS gets together with KJR. We shall send @Ameera Ali to him :D 

Sure  my pick up line work every time :blush:

D3F86BD5-0F83-4A19-875E-0D1B16390FF8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

@triplem can you help make gif of OJS cute moves whenever she thought about KJR? Tonight's episode was when she was in bed wearing green sweater, after the elevator scene. At around 14 minute mark, when she crossed her hand in front, then moving her head and shoulder from side to side. And one more is from last night's episode, after KJR handed her the key to his car outside the prison building. At around 48 minute mark. Again she is swinging her head and shoulder side to side.... Thanks dear!! And my next bet of first kiss is ep.7-8, because I'm impatient :P

I see a pattern btw... At first, KJR didn't want to catch OJS when she was falling, but then later on, he caught her well when she was falling. Next, he didn't let OJS put her hand into his pocket, but then later he allowed her, in fact he was the one who put her hand in... Our lawyer is learning fast ;):D

@Matilda_Anne @katakwasabi @Super Gal99 wanna join us here? I don't think I've seen you in this thread. Are you guys watching this drama?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oooh I hope those flowers are from JR and not the stalker! But now I have a feeling they are not from JR since he is a little "slow". :unsure: 

I haven't commented on the secondary couple really because like you all I have no interest in them. Will they even have a story line or was YR just put there to make JS jealous and SW put there so JR has a friend ? Hrmm. I'm perplexed a bit by why they're in the story.

The "man" voice in the preview...it looks like there is another guy on the company outing with them, a new guy. Did anyone else catch a glimpse of that? Maybe it's whoever that is. Btw, why is the company outing called an MT? What does that stand for? I'm curious. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Omooooo... Touch Your (.)(.) ... I meant Heart version 2.0

The SHIP is sailing! 89.gif

Did he touched her (.)(.)  ... 60.gif The powerful (.)(.) skinship ... 

Reveal hidden contents

I AM TOTALLY LOVING THEM!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh come on Jung-Rok don't be stingy!:P Just "share" your pocket with Yoon-Seo aish tsk. tsk. Poor thing I felt SO embarassed for her! I would've wished for the earth to swallow me whole or something:rolleyes:

And then for goodness sakes, during that company get together thing, was he really THAT clueless?! He had to put Yoon-Seo on the spot like that W H Y Y Y!!?? And men wonder why women are hard to understand LoL. It's 'cause of thoughtless hiccups like these YO. 

Though that UFO was hilarious af!! Ha-Ha:lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Ok done watching episode 5! Ang my lord, my thigh is red now due to slapping out of giddiness because of JS silly innocent and adorable way liking our attorney JR, that hand in the pocket scene I will never forget in my entire kdrama life :DI just died in embarrassment for her! Hahaha! And JR is also innocent about the pasta! I just have to catch my breath when she was drunk and complain that she didn’t eat pasta! Hahaha! And that pink decoration just floored me, especially the heart post it! But in fairness OJS is one of capable secretary of a lawyer huh? From not knowing how to transfer call to helping JR in the cases, I really admire her, I think when she put her heart into it she really shine like she said that she learned a lot in portraying different role in her drama, but why I’m wondering why is is bad in acting? Hahaha! 

Her advise to attorney DMH is just heartfelt that she followed her advice, hahaha that she herself is so innocent! That ending scene “do you like me?” Just made me scream in my pillow! Hahaha! Thank God I’m not really watching spoiler prior to watching, I will just wait for episode 6 to be sub! 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Btw, why is the company outing called an MT? What does that stand for? I'm curious. 

It's a Korean thing. Short for Membership Training.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4