Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Shocking news that SSC divorced is true. So chinese media who reported before is true. About the ppc wedding news, its from chinese media too,right? So sad to hear that ssc will divorced :tears:

Holy creeps I can’t help but to talk about songsongcouple here, that’s really unfortunate. 

OMG goosebumps for 20 minutes since the news out..

:astonished:

I hope SSC shippers find strength.

Spoiler

I never wanted to say this, but I always had a gut feeling SSC wasn't going to last. So weird how there are things u just feel it.

I have never followed them throughout the whole romance thing but when they got married and I saw a their pic together, I just get that feeling.

So I hope my gut feeling isn't failing me when it comes to PPC

• Off-Topic 1

awwww.. as a SongSong fan.. it broke my heart too.. :tears:

but yeah.. the signs were there even if I didnt follow their romance anymore.. Sighhh.. 

But it has nothing to do with PPC though.. like I always said.. my gut for them is stronger.  :blush:

• Like 3

@park2park

Same. Same.

Spoiler

I can't imagine what SSC shippers feel rn. I broke the news to my friend and he told me he needs a moment. It's devastating news, but I hope they find peace in the thought that maybe this is the best for the both of them.

• Like 3

SSC shippers (and PPC shippers who happen to be SSC shippers) our hearts are with you.

Fellow PPC shippers, for the reason that SSC is out of topic and the breaking news is sensitive, may I request that we refrain from talking about them (aside from extending our sympathies) from hereon?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yes.. I agree.. lets sympathize.. but lets not talk about it here. its not our place anyway.

and we are supposed to be happy here. :glasses:

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yes.. I agree.. lets sympathize.. but lets not talk about it here. its not our place anyway.

and we are supposed to be happy here. :glasses:

Do you remember two weeks ago when I posted stop comparisons. 

The hunch has been there for rational fans since about March or February 

• Sad 1

Sorry i bringing up ssc here :sweatingbullets:

So, can we believe what chinese media reported now? if im not mistaken chinese media who reported that ppc wedding will happen after wwwsk. So maybe they knew something about ppc :D

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So, can we believe what chinese media reported now? if im not mistaken chinese media who reported that ppc wedding will happen after wwwsk. So maybe they knew something about ppc :D

I am SSC shipper although I am more SHK fan it's fine. Yes about Chinese media they are sharp. 

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe they just got this one thing right haha let's not rely on them about PPC news because I personally thought the PPC marriage rumor seemed funny -- I mean, it was too soon.

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

no.. we cant really rely on that.. lol! ud rather wait for the news from them.. :)

but when did they report about the marriage thing?

This is why I will be happy with PMY and PSJ to take their time and not rush. 

Even if nothing comes out of it.

Spoiler

Cant imagine what it’s like for SSC fans going through all of that shipping and then for it to end in a divorce. :cry:

Never tired of this interview... So adorable the way he joke with the interviewer :joy:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

no.. we cant really rely on that.. lol! ud rather wait for the news from them.. :)

but when did they report about the marriage thing?

Correct me if im wrong but i read somewhere about this after the dating news broke out

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

That's why we should not rush PPC to marry. Let them know each other first

• Like 3