Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sorry i bringing up ssc here :sweatingbullets:

So, can we believe what chinese media reported now? if im not mistaken chinese media who reported that ppc wedding will happen after wwwsk. So maybe they knew something about ppc :D

Maybe they just got this one thing right haha let's not rely on them about PPC news because I personally thought the PPC marriage rumor seemed funny -- I mean, it was too soon.

• LOL 1
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So, can we believe what chinese media reported now? if im not mistaken chinese media who reported that ppc wedding will happen after wwwsk. So maybe they knew something about ppc :D

no.. we cant really rely on that.. lol! ud rather wait for the news from them.. :)

but when did they report about the marriage thing?

This is why I will be happy with PMY and PSJ to take their time and not rush. 

Even if nothing comes out of it.

Spoiler

Cant imagine what it’s like for SSC fans going through all of that shipping and then for it to end in a divorce. :cry:

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

no.. we cant really rely on that.. lol! ud rather wait for the news from them.. :)

but when did they report about the marriage thing?

Correct me if im wrong but i read somewhere about this after the dating news broke out

I feel sad for SSC. Hoping the best for them.

Friendly reminder. I think it's better for us in this forum to refrain or not always react/comment for everything that other PMY/PSJ shippers do or claim out there. Just let them be and focus to our ship. :)

• Like 5

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days

50:50

Is there any other option?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

I'll choose option 1. They need keep their privacy. And for us fans, the ninja mode is more excited for us than they announcing their relationship to us :D

• Thanks 1

The LA rumor was already spread to psj,pmy k-fans. so they tacitly accept it.(as i know, some fans even asked the one who saw psj in la that "are you sure you saw psj in la?"and received an answer "yes") each fan hoped ppc to break up. but the la rumor divested them of their hopes.

Spoiler

and the hopes of pmy's latest drama k-shippers were dashed too though there are not many hpl shippers in Korea.

idk why i'm excited to see their frustrations. i think i'm not a good person.:joy:

• LOL 11

I told yalls we can count on his amazing figure in the movie HAHA

I dont think it would be that scary. It looks like the special effects will come out amazingly. 

I kinda hope the ending will be beyond what people imagine.

• Like 1