Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

On 6/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Flowerone96 said:

Iam park min young fan and i want her to be happy with the right person she choose ... but i found that you makes a joke about the other ship and happy because they didn't ask about her co star in the interview .. Please be respectfull to another ships if alittle thing make them happy what's the wrong with that everyone have their own imagination don't make fun of them . Because if you make fun of their delusion they have the right to make fun of yours .. because both of you are the same ... let everyone think what they want without making fun of the other side .. every ship fans must care about their own ship and don't care about the others 

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

16 minutes ago, Rosie111 said:

Iam park min young fan and i want her to be happy with the right person she choose ... but i found that you makes a joke about the other ship and happy because they didn't ask about her co star in the interview .. Please be respectfull to another ships if alittle thing make them happy what's the wrong with that everyone have their own imagination don't make fun of them . Because if you make fun of their delusion they have the right to make fun of yours .. because both of you are the same ... let everyone think what they want without making fun of the other side .. every ship fans must care about their own ship and don't care about the others 

Sorry to say this.. I don't find anything in my post that is irrespectful.. Like I said just let the other shippers have their own delulu... We here with our own delulu.. And what I said is based on fact.. It's true there's no such interview question.. So what's the problem here :sweatingbullets:

And I believe I'm not the only one who think this.. I wonder are u really her fan or maybe from other shipper. 

Peace no war

22 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Sorry to say this.. I don't find anything in my post that is irrespectful.. Like I said just let the other shippers have their own delulu... We here with our own delulu here.. And what I said is based on fact.. There's no such interview question.. So what's the problem here :sweatingbullets:

Iam sorry but iam new here i don't mean specially you by my replying i just found that i quoted you by accident i don't know how to use here well :(

Iam her fan since city hunter and the same with her co stars she fit everyone she partner with and i enjoy all the dramas of her and also watched the dramas of her partners because iam afan of them too 

And i also wondered why there's no question about that in the interview also kim jae wook didn't make an interview i don't know why ? alot of dramas with low rating and they have interviews you are not wrong about that ... and there is no war at all i just found some people here make jokes about the other ships that makes me sad every one have the right to imagine what they want and with that or that i don't care iam not a shipper but i enjoy reading the shipping things and wishing her all the best with the person that makes her happy 

Edited by Rosie111
25 minutes ago, Rosie111 said:

Because if you make fun of their delusion they have the right to make fun of yours .. because both of you are the same .

thank you for ur concern~ we’ll take note on that :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Again, for newbies and lurkers or whoever may be reading our often misinterpreted ship -- just to make things clear and to avoid misinterpretations...

For someone like PMY whose beauty, charm, and personality is VERY shippable with any (publicly) single male co-star (I mean, that FACE??? Those acting chops??? That BODY??? The wifey material aura??? Any guy would have to be crazy not to fall for that, right??? BECAUSE I'M A GIRL IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT I'D GO LESBO FOR HER LOL SRSLY) having multiple active ships at the same time is no surprise. The shipping forum for soompi is described as a forum for reel and real couples, and as long as PMY remains publicly single, I think the number of ships she will have will just increase after every drama where she's acting opposite an attractive male lead.

As long as PMY remains publicly single, all ships of hers have the right to their own delusions -- it just so happens that the most recent dating rumor she has is with PSJ and it so happens that it is not minor news and has not yet died down given the following reasons:

1) the scope of publicity it received;

2) the fact that a lot of K-netz and K-media are convinced that the two really are/were in a relationship;

3) the people around them (Jin Joo, their agency bosses, and the fact that their personal stylist teams remain very, very, very close friends despite the drama ending almost a year ago);

4) the lack of a finality in their statements regarding their status and a possible future relationship;

5) the number of coincidences and similarities that they have/possess.

Based on these things I believe that our ship still sails and we have all the right to our crazy moments just like other ships -- it just so happens that this ship, I believe, biases aside, sails more steadily still than any others. Comparison cannot be avoided in the shipping world, especially when it comes to a very attractive woman who has not one, not two, but FOUR active ships at the moment. I think other ships also think we are crazy for carrying on (901 pages, y'all!!) and make fun of us for our delusions / fantasies, but at least the people here know their boundaries (the people in instagram are a different story).

They have their own delusions and we have our own delusions. But that doesn't mean we cannot compare or point out things that we already think are too delusional. The thing is that we try to be as diplomatic as we can and stay in our own little world here. We blabber away but mostly to ourselves, hence the 901 pages of ups and downs. I don't believe anyone of us even bother to go to other ships threads to defend our ship or mock others (At least not anymore, I hope??? I have faith in you guys please don't do what others do to us ilysm), and as long as neither of them bothers us, we just carry on with our own delusions as they do in their own little world, and we should all be allowed to do so as long as we do not go out on fan wars. Such is the virtue of fandom, isn't it? Live and let live. 

That's all. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I hope SSC shippers find strength.

Spoiler

I never wanted to say this, but I always had a gut feeling SSC wasn't going to last. So weird how there are things u just feel it.

I have never followed them throughout the whole romance thing but when they got married and I saw a their pic together, I just get that feeling.

So I hope my gut feeling isn't failing me when it comes to PPC

• Off-Topic 1

awwww.. as a SongSong fan.. it broke my heart too.. :tears:

but yeah.. the signs were there even if I didnt follow their romance anymore.. Sighhh.. 

But it has nothing to do with PPC though.. like I always said.. my gut for them is stronger.  :blush:

• Like 3

@park2park

Same. Same.

Spoiler

I can't imagine what SSC shippers feel rn. I broke the news to my friend and he told me he needs a moment. It's devastating news, but I hope they find peace in the thought that maybe this is the best for the both of them.

• Like 3

SSC shippers (and PPC shippers who happen to be SSC shippers) our hearts are with you.

Fellow PPC shippers, for the reason that SSC is out of topic and the breaking news is sensitive, may I request that we refrain from talking about them (aside from extending our sympathies) from hereon?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yes.. I agree.. lets sympathize.. but lets not talk about it here. its not our place anyway.

and we are supposed to be happy here. :glasses:

Do you remember two weeks ago when I posted stop comparisons. 

The hunch has been there for rational fans since about March or February 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sorry i bringing up ssc here :sweatingbullets:

So, can we believe what chinese media reported now? if im not mistaken chinese media who reported that ppc wedding will happen after wwwsk. So maybe they knew something about ppc :D

I am SSC shipper although I am more SHK fan it's fine. Yes about Chinese media they are sharp.