Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Spoiler

I laughed read a comment that pmy and kjw updated at the same time is lovestagram  :D and some of them had guessed pmy will update photo after kjw. Sorry to say we have passed that period B)

So today we also get psj and pmy update in a same day. But it's nothing :D

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

I laughed read a comment that pmy and kjw updated at the same time :D and some of them had guessed pmy will update photo after kjw. Sorry to say we have passed that period B)

So today we also get psj and pmy update in a same day. But it's nothing :D

LOL! next time.. it will be same day post with JCW, then next time with LMH. lol! our girl is on demand in shipping paradise! :sweat_smile:

Well, FYI visitors.. PSJ will only be updating his IG pretty much with work related stuff, so he wont be active in IG very often because he has a fan cafe now. 

They already did "lovestagram" for yearss (same day post, same location, same pose, same dog, etc.).. they are wayyy past those "coincidences".

They are more into ninja dates now on different locations around the world. (US, Hawaii :rolleyes:, Australia :ph34r:., between London and Paris :ph34r::ph34r:)

Just take delight on them posting the same day... thats all you can delulu on anyway.. :tongue: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

i saw a comment saying PMY and KJW are gonna get married soon coz they always update their ig at the same time~~ okayyy then~ i will wait for the wdding invitation~ 

:joy::tounge_xd:

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw a comment saying PMY and KJW are gonna get married soon coz they always update their ig at the same time~~ okayyy then~ i will wait for the wdding invitation~ 

:joy::tounge_xd:

Next thing we know the other guys will post on the same day as PMY and they will think it's a code of some sort, too! With the two previous leading men + two who just got out of service (total of 4 guys/4 ships), it seems like PMY is the most in demand leading lady when it comes to the shipping world! :joy:

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

it seems like PMY is the most in demand leading lady when it comes to the shipping world! :joy:

IKR? cant help it she is jst so shippable~~ 

:love: .. poor girl cant even update her ig in peace now :joy:

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Next thing we know the other guys will post on the same day as PMY and they will think it's a code of some sort, too! With the two previous leading men + two who just got out of service (total of 4 guys/4 ships), it seems like PMY is the most in demand leading lady when it comes to the shipping world! :joy:

they already did same day posts with her! lol! even LMH had a post in the same location as PMY in Paris. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

Maybe she should make one fancafe too... it is stressful to see unpleasant comments everytime she post in her ig...

If she made one, gotta admit, both of them totally gone ninja and it is basically proof of their real relationship haha

11 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Are they different ?

I thought it was the same

Yes.. its the same.. I think she just wanted to use different pictures.. :)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Are they different ?

I thought it was the same

I think these two bracelets that she wore are same for both pictures... even the bracelets from her latest ig post... I think she has this habit wearing same one... or was it a set bracelet...

or...one from these two must be from PSJ...HAHA 

• Thanks 1

IMG-20190627-002022.jpg

PMY: Chagiya~ where do you think the best place for a nice vacation. I plan to spend few days with omma

PSJ: how about Bali.. Bali's awesome!  You should bring eomoni to this one resort.. I'm sure she'll love it

Hahah just for fun:P

Credit to owner

• LOL 2