[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) she'll report herself so no need privacy invasion from reporters

And no need to hide something so she will update like usual :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, mimi8592 said:

Wait, you there??

Im Indonesian, so sad I'm not leave in Bali :tears:

24 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) 

:lol:why do I feel so happy suddenly?

yes every time she traveled, she always updated IG like this, saying where she is now. But there are 2 times when she didn't update IG during her vacation.

WWWSK reward trip(she uploaded just one pic in the last day right before leaving Phuket) and LA trip(she didn't upload any pic for 10 days.)  

What do these have in common?B)

• LOL 7

uuu nice weather to enjoy...I think she enjoys more at hot summer place..

Hope she has good time with her family... sleep as much as you want girll

8 minutes ago, GraceW said:

so she is in Bali right now.....probably got recommendation from somebody  we knew :wub:

oh yeah. He went there before right? better checkout where's her hotel lol

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

Minyoung probably does this, especially because I see her commenting on her other costars IG pictures very often and I doubt she remembers all of their IG username

It's not true. I know someone who has a verified instagram account. Not very popular but she is a celebrity ( a singer) in my country. So her ig is verified. They don't have secret feature that people they follow can be hidden. 

I think PMY has a secret account so she can see other posts. Or she can see their posts on the Search section of Instagram. The ig algorithm makes that portion as a suggestion of posts you might like. 

I noticed it when SHK deleted her private account recently, she started following accounts in her ig it used to be zero following. 

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It's not true. I know someone who has a verified instagram account. Not very popular but she is a celebrity ( a singer) in my country. So her ig is verified. They don't have secret feature that people they follow can be hidden. 

I think PMY has a secret account so she can see other posts. Or she can see their posts on the Search section of Instagram. The ig algorithm makes that portion as a suggestion of posts you might like. 

I noticed it when SHK deleted her private account recently, she started following accounts in her ig it used to be zero following. 

oohh i see. lol that must be a hassle because every time she comments she has to switch her account lol

yup we feel you @twoparkcouple everyone goes lalala right now lol~

Just a random share about her MC interview:

2) So how was LA?
For several months from the preparation till the completion of this drama, I've never got to sleep soundly for more than 3 hours. But I slept straight for 11 hours or so the second day I got to LA. You know that feeling when you naturally wake up on your own & open your eyes after getting enough deep sleep right? Enjoying the clear blue sky with pouring sunlight, listening to the birds singing - right at that moment I felt my happiness.

8) Is there anything you find yourself hit & immersed in recently like Deok Mi?

I can answer "workaholic" right away without hesitation. I've been working hard without taking rest. Just because I like (work), I do it diligently so the expression "maniac" (the equivalent in the drama context was "fangirl") is just right. Even the huge stress surging up, I love it too.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

this shoot was in Bali right? :D

Yup, it was in Bali & Joon was praised for working hard even when the weather was not so ideal for shooting.

I remember someone shared a pic of him in Bali (a long while after he left, some time around the official release of these pics) & some (unthoughtful) fans shared it frenzily or bothered the account owner so much that she had to ask everyone to kindly take the picture down :( I feel so bad for her & also upset as a fan ... Who will dare to share anything else then ...

• Like 1

-PSJ went to bali last April, and now PMY.

-PSJ attended Chanel x Pharrell event and two weeks later PMY wore Chanel in hpl's 1st eps view party. 

- Mont Blanc's gift

Maybe its just coincidences but the universe looks like it's very supportive of them lol

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

2) So how was LA?
For several months from the preparation till the completion of this drama, I've never got to sleep soundly for more than 3 hours. But I slept straight for 11 hours or so the second day I got to LA. You know that feeling when you naturally wake up on your own & open your eyes after getting enough deep sleep right? Enjoying the clear blue sky with pouring sunlight, listening to the birds singing - right at that moment I felt my happiness.

NoEv92J.jpg

I do not need to imagine how she felt :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just a random share about her MC interview:

thank you for sharing.. hopefully we  can read the whole interview.. in English. lol! 

I swear.. I also want that "Enjoying the clear blue sky with pouring sunlight, listening to the birds singing, 11 hrs of sleep"!! 

:P

I'm fan of their interviews and even I already read, I like to reread different versions just to see everyone's perspectives :P do you happen to follow her fans' account coz I think they'll do full translation. Anw I'll share if possible :P

PMY is so quick to update about her whereabouts in Bali but not when she was in Phuket last year vacationing with WWWSK team. What's the difference. :rolleyes::P

Fyi to other neighbors : PMY and PSJ have been uploading pics on the same day for several years. Not only the same day but same places anywhere on earth too. :DB)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5