Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But what was written by him? 

As I remember he uploaded a video with this post, so he was fooling around as there are too many "Park" in there & he was just drawing connection I guess.

"Park Park

Park park-sa (= Dr. Park)

President Park (I think he means PSJ/ LYJ)

Sec. Park Miso (PMY here)

Park Yoo Sik (his own character, but he added 대통령 which means the "State President" before that so I guess he's saying he's on top of all lol~)

Goalkeeper Jo Hyeon Woo (you can google him, he's from the national team & they do look alike to me kkk)

Park Yoo Sik :heart: ex-wife"

lol~

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he had to memorize promotion lines about the product and then speech them throughout the interview. very professional:thumbsup::D

as expected, she updated IG.B):lol:

I don't understand his lines to promote the products, but I saw fans joking around he's gonna make it big if he becomes a salesman lol~

This is sooooo adorable :heart:

Also, the rumored line-up for Itaewon Class just added Kwon Nara (from girlgroup Hello Venus). I think she fulfilled her role in Doctor Prisoner :P

• Like 1

Minyoung probably does this, especially because I see her commenting on her other costars IG pictures very often and I doubt she remembers all of their IG username

• Insightful 4

I saw this post a while ago some other places, but many people still doubt it. If they can, then why many celebs still follow other people (their personal contacts) & resulting in all the trouble crazy fans bring to them. Like they can just hide all, isn't it easier

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) she'll report herself so no need privacy invasion from reporters :P hope she's enjoying her quality time. I've just read through her MC interviews, 3hr sleep in months of filming ... no wonder she's getting soooo thin

h

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) she'll report herself so no need privacy invasion from reporters

And no need to hide something so she will update like usual :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, mimi8592 said:

Wait, you there??

Im Indonesian, so sad I'm not leave in Bali :tears:

24 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) 

:lol:why do I feel so happy suddenly?

yes every time she traveled, she always updated IG like this, saying where she is now. But there are 2 times when she didn't update IG during her vacation.

WWWSK reward trip(she uploaded just one pic in the last day right before leaving Phuket) and LA trip(she didn't upload any pic for 10 days.)  

What do these have in common?B)

• LOL 7

uuu nice weather to enjoy...I think she enjoys more at hot summer place..

Hope she has good time with her family... sleep as much as you want girll

8 minutes ago, GraceW said:

so she is in Bali right now.....probably got recommendation from somebody  we knew :wub:

oh yeah. He went there before right? better checkout where's her hotel lol

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

Minyoung probably does this, especially because I see her commenting on her other costars IG pictures very often and I doubt she remembers all of their IG username

It's not true. I know someone who has a verified instagram account. Not very popular but she is a celebrity ( a singer) in my country. So her ig is verified. They don't have secret feature that people they follow can be hidden. 

I think PMY has a secret account so she can see other posts. Or she can see their posts on the Search section of Instagram. The ig algorithm makes that portion as a suggestion of posts you might like. 

I noticed it when SHK deleted her private account recently, she started following accounts in her ig it used to be zero following.