[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

44 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I saw comment from his fans, he's not psj. I think he is one of the crew

I also don't think thats him... very different

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

She's been wearing those since SG... before she went to Phuket ... (at least thats when I noticed :D)

Thanks dear for the info

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

it would be incredibly cute if the cast of WWWSK support SJ at his movie premiere event

(also, it wont look suspicious if MY goes because she's just part of the cast ;D )

So good plan.:thumbsup: though i don't think pmy will attend psj movie premiere event. lol:D 

• Like 5

Love to see PSJ and KKY in an ads together! :love:

And I do wish to see all WWWSK casts at the Saja premiere. I strongly believe PSJ will invite them including her, but it's the matter of will she choose to come or not. Well why not if they keep admiting they are nothing, right? :phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. Rachel is being cool these couple months so why not being cool to PSJ too :D 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

:phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. 

not the sams as ppc. there was no dating news about pjs-kjw and even no rumor they're dating except the rumor ffmw shippers created. lol.

so that kjw attended psj movie premier was not hot topic to k-netizens(but maybe it was hot topic to ffmw shippers at that time:D).  

if pmy attends the premier, ppl will focus on ppc dating rumor again. I think pmy doesn't want it and just hopes his new movie will be in the whole media spotlight.

but..because i'm ppc shipper, i hope she will attend.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Pmy was in a wrong situation from both side. If she attended the premiere, people will go back focus to their dating news, but if she not attended the premiere, people will ask a question like "if nothing happened between them then why she avoid to attending the premiere?", It will be more suspicious. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

yeahh, me too.. as much as Id want her to attend the premiere... its too risky.. lol! its easy to make an alibi why she cant attend if the wwwsk cast would be there.. "she hass prior work commitments" :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1