[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I think PMY or PSJ already bored seeing such comments that they dont bother anymore what it says... lol 

On the other hand, they still can see it huhu 

Which is why I'm curious how they can detect their friends' comments in their igs especially PMY cos she didnt follow anyone...except her ads igs lol....:blink:

sorry I'm following my friends in igs which is why I cant see how it works when you dont follow anyone haha

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Which is why I'm curious how they can detect their friends' comments in their igs especially PMY cos she didnt follow anyone...except her ads igs lol....

Oh its because the comments which got many likes will appear on a top comment so she probably see it

And it make sense if she didn't familiar with ig stories feature because she didn't follow anyone :P

2 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

But I admire how she's such a sport, such an angel. Sigh. Again, one of the effects of being a publicly single, very attractive, very shippable woman. 

i know right.. gawd I love her! :tounge_xd:

oh well, they will get tired at some point.. deluluing on same day posts.. 

we'll just let them be.... 

but if the basis of her dating life is same day posts... she has 3 boyfriends today: 

JCW posted 1st, then PSJ, then KJW! 

our girrrrrll....such a player! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And it make sense if she didn't familiar with ig stories feature because she didn't follow anyone :P

so basically it went blank at the upper part and she can only see feed posts only ? haha that make sense a lot lol

I think it is better for her to not follow anyone becos even igs stories features can show the list igs names that saw the story post... she might get BUSTED a lot haha.. who knows who she's been stalking to.. jk.

17 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I think PMY or PSJ already bored seeing such comments that they dont bother anymore what it says... lol 

On the other hand, they still can see it huhu 

Which is why I'm curious how they can detect their friends' comments in their igs especially PMY cos she didnt follow anyone...except her ads igs lol....:blink:

sorry I'm following my friends in igs which is why I cant see how it works when you dont follow anyone haha

My hunch is that they kinda shrug it off -- esp comments from PMY's multiple ships, because it's a distraction to whatever the real deal is. 

16 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

My hunch is that they kinda shrug it off -- esp comments from PMY's multiple ships, because it's a distraction to whatever the real deal is. 

yeah. That could be the case. 

So she's coming back to korea. I must say she is very very very very nice to the fans. She dont bother the hassle being crowded by them. I think she is indeed a very patience person. And gosh her popularity is amazing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Do all swimming pool in Bali have the same floor tile? haha 

I'm gonna just enjoy my delulu that she went to the same place lol

Not trying to make fun of u but I dont think swimming pools in Bali would have same floor tiles lol that’s kinda crazy 

• LOL 1

Spoiler

ohh, kjw-el dating news came out today. but kjw's agency denied quickly.:rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

someone told me bfore she has a brother and a sister.. but her fans said she only has a sister and her brother is Leon.. so i dunno.. but i think that’s her brother. 

Some fans say she has only a sister. some fans say she has a sister and a brother. so Idk exactly.

• Thanks 1