Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

lol! let the other ships fight on that same day posts.. :joy:

they can delulu all they want on that! even some Minmin fans are coming alive again because LMH is very active in IG lately. lol!

• LOL 5
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) she'll report herself so no need privacy invasion from reporters :P hope she's enjoying her quality time. I've just read through her MC interviews, 3hr sleep in months of filming ... no wonder she's getting soooo thin

Oh, she's in Bali right now? happy holiday then.
I remember  that someone also just visited Bali, lol.
Hope she's doing well. Bali is very cold in the night lately. Hot as h*ll in the noon.
It was an earthquake yesterday, but it's not very strong. 

2 hours ago, sueeila said:

where? when? with whom? any picture? heheheh :D

PSJ was spotted last night eating dinner with his gang except PHS.

Near cheomdam dong

5 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Near cheomdam dong

Thanks for the info, so happy to know both of our PPC couple is having a great time and quality time with family and friends. 

5 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Near cheomdam dong

thanks dear for the info... glad to hear they have a good time with friends and family

7 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

with his friends tae & woo shik! 

Thanks dear 

• Like 1

it's soo refreshing seeing him smile and all happy. :blush:

But I wonder why he is not cutting his hair. lol! Usually, actors do that to prepare for a role.. could that be the reason? hmmmm.. 

• Like 1

haha these 2 adorbs seriously. They reported themselves guys :joy: He confessed to be with his best buddy for 2 days, no hiding. Should we cheer on their honesty lol~

PS: Just a joke, so plz don't sway your attention on the movie too. It's his precious effort & also a real concern to him :heart:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334715wpp/park-seo-joon-talks-about-returning-to-film-and-his-friendship-with-choi-woo-shik?fbclid=IwAR1Gbi7Niy9yDnSMsuEiIkBruaJuANMB2Wawu0_pItSYsQr3-FfGLoY1iR8

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, endensia said:

I love how Ahn Sung Ki describes PSJ. 

Sorry, I know it's totally delulu, but the first thing I noticed from his last update was his bracelet. Pls don't mind me. :phew:

you and me both! :lol:

• Like 1