Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It's not true. I know someone who has a verified instagram account. Not very popular but she is a celebrity ( a singer) in my country. So her ig is verified. They don't have secret feature that people they follow can be hidden. 

I think PMY has a secret account so she can see other posts. Or she can see their posts on the Search section of Instagram. The ig algorithm makes that portion as a suggestion of posts you might like. 

I noticed it when SHK deleted her private account recently, she started following accounts in her ig it used to be zero following. 

oohh i see. lol that must be a hassle because every time she comments she has to switch her account lol

yup we feel you @twoparkcouple everyone goes lalala right now lol~

Just a random share about her MC interview:

2) So how was LA?
For several months from the preparation till the completion of this drama, I've never got to sleep soundly for more than 3 hours. But I slept straight for 11 hours or so the second day I got to LA. You know that feeling when you naturally wake up on your own & open your eyes after getting enough deep sleep right? Enjoying the clear blue sky with pouring sunlight, listening to the birds singing - right at that moment I felt my happiness.

8) Is there anything you find yourself hit & immersed in recently like Deok Mi?

I can answer "workaholic" right away without hesitation. I've been working hard without taking rest. Just because I like (work), I do it diligently so the expression "maniac" (the equivalent in the drama context was "fangirl") is just right. Even the huge stress surging up, I love it too.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

this shoot was in Bali right? :D

Yup, it was in Bali & Joon was praised for working hard even when the weather was not so ideal for shooting.

I remember someone shared a pic of him in Bali (a long while after he left, some time around the official release of these pics) & some (unthoughtful) fans shared it frenzily or bothered the account owner so much that she had to ask everyone to kindly take the picture down :( I feel so bad for her & also upset as a fan ... Who will dare to share anything else then ...

• Like 1

-PSJ went to bali last April, and now PMY.

-PSJ attended Chanel x Pharrell event and two weeks later PMY wore Chanel in hpl's 1st eps view party. 

- Mont Blanc's gift

Maybe its just coincidences but the universe looks like it's very supportive of them lol

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

2) So how was LA?
For several months from the preparation till the completion of this drama, I've never got to sleep soundly for more than 3 hours. But I slept straight for 11 hours or so the second day I got to LA. You know that feeling when you naturally wake up on your own & open your eyes after getting enough deep sleep right? Enjoying the clear blue sky with pouring sunlight, listening to the birds singing - right at that moment I felt my happiness.

NoEv92J.jpg

I do not need to imagine how she felt :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just a random share about her MC interview:

thank you for sharing.. hopefully we  can read the whole interview.. in English. lol! 

I swear.. I also want that "Enjoying the clear blue sky with pouring sunlight, listening to the birds singing, 11 hrs of sleep"!! 

:P

I'm fan of their interviews and even I already read, I like to reread different versions just to see everyone's perspectives :P do you happen to follow her fans' account coz I think they'll do full translation. Anw I'll share if possible :P

PMY is so quick to update about her whereabouts in Bali but not when she was in Phuket last year vacationing with WWWSK team. What's the difference. :rolleyes::P

Fyi to other neighbors : PMY and PSJ have been uploading pics on the same day for several years. Not only the same day but same places anywhere on earth too. :DB)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

lol! let the other ships fight on that same day posts.. :joy:

they can delulu all they want on that! even some Minmin fans are coming alive again because LMH is very active in IG lately. lol!

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) she'll report herself so no need privacy invasion from reporters :P hope she's enjoying her quality time. I've just read through her MC interviews, 3hr sleep in months of filming ... no wonder she's getting soooo thin

Oh, she's in Bali right now? happy holiday then.
I remember  that someone also just visited Bali, lol.
Hope she's doing well. Bali is very cold in the night lately. Hot as h*ll in the noon.
It was an earthquake yesterday, but it's not very strong. 

2 hours ago, sueeila said:

where? when? with whom? any picture? heheheh :D

PSJ was spotted last night eating dinner with his gang except PHS.

Near cheomdam dong

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Near cheomdam dong

Thanks for the info, so happy to know both of our PPC couple is having a great time and quality time with family and friends. 

5 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Near cheomdam dong

thanks dear for the info... glad to hear they have a good time with friends and family

7 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

with his friends tae & woo shik! 

Thanks dear 

• Like 1