Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Oh wow ppc update on a same day again. How many times they update on a same day, they must be have a child right now :D

• LOL 2

Does anyone here knows what is the name of the hotel that pmy stayed and also psj in bali coz it is like the same place. Maybe it can be another coincidence:wub:

7 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Does anyone here knows what is the name of the hotel that pmy stayed and also psj in bali coz it is like the same place. Maybe it can be another coincidence:wub:

Nope.. they're different.. PMY had her vacation in St. Regis... Jill Stuart shoot was in Ayana Resort. Both beautiful places though... :)

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Nope.. they're different.. PMY had her vacation in St. Regis... Jill Stuart shoot was in Ayana Resort. Both beautiful places though... :)

Both are pretty... expensive.
Hope i can see her, even for a glance 

It seems that pmy k-fans are about to explode soon. they are very angry to see some rude hpl int shippers keep writing same comments 우리는 당신을 사랑하고 지지합니다 with lion&rabbit icon on latest pmy post.(it means i love and support you/ maybe they want to say i love and support your love with lion:D).

regardless of what a comment means, it's very rude that ppl cover celebrity's account with their same comments intentionally.

pmy k-fans don't have any feeling to hpl shippers. because there is no dating rumor at all and there are no many hpl shippers. but seems that they start to hate hpl shippers like wwwsk shippers.

is that a good thing or a bad thing?lol:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they are very angry to see some rude hpl int shippers keep posting same comments 우리는 당신을 사랑하고 지지합니다 with lion&rabbit icon on latest pmy post

owwahhh so thats what it means.. i saw it too.. i was wondering why they posted the same thing over and over again using different ig acc.. tsk tsk what’s the point in doing that.. that is invasive to PMY’s personal ig.. i also dont understand y some PPS keep tagging PSJ and picking a fight with labit shippers on PMY’s ig... i hope they stop doing that. oh man i wish shippers from all ships would jst leave her ig alone.. so annoying to see.. go delulu somewhere else pleaseeee~ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I kinda understand other fans' regarding the flood of comments.. I have friends too who finds it annoying.. all the shipping tags and comments. lol!

I mean.. what are they trying to do? will it make the other person post if they do that?? :joy:

I find it annoying too when ppc shippers join in the flooding of tags.. like.. seriously... stop already. <_<

i always get second hand embarrassment when i see people making it obvious about shipping with cringey comments under celebrity OWN PERSONAL SNS... like, what are you trying to achieve with these comments? i don't understand. it's a common courtesy to be respectful, especially under the comment section of her OWN photos. You achieve nothing by spamming her with cringey shipping comments. i understand why K-PMY fans are angry, i would be too. It's annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find these types of shippers so annoying. I’m so petty that I report those comments as spam :D

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

kids dont listen other people haha

listen?

Just now, quietobserver said:

those fans who tagged her. Must be young..very young fans

ohhh.. yeah... they are young and very new to shipping. lol! but still.. someone needs to call their attention. I think that most of the fans are just holding back on commenting because it might cause some fuzz again on her IG,, and that's what they're trying to avoid... because WE (her respective fans: both solids and all PMY shippers) RESPECT her personal space.)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

i see some of their profile pictures, they dont look... young lol

35 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

probably..but some are older than me~ i can see from their profile pics..

my heart goes to SSC shippers, my best friend is one of them....she literally speechless this morning after heard about the news. Even my mom who wasnt into K-ent asking why SSC is divorced.

"Falling In Love Is Easy. Choosing To Stay In Love Is The Hard Part and Hard Work"....must be true, saw the news that SHK lost 11 pounds since the beginning of the year. I hope both of them will find their happiness.

So for me, I hope PPC really takes their time to know each other well enough.....sighhhhhh

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It seems they are planned and organized to wrote like that 

plannned? yes. organized? oh nooo.. far from it. if only they could realize what kind of a mess they are making on her comment section. why post the same thing over and over again? what is that.. a chant of some sort? <_< are they trying to hypnotize PMY?