• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

the Bvlgri bracelet is the one he had after Phuket.. The Cartier bracelet is the one he's wearing after Australia.. sometime around after his birthday. He had a picture in Weibo wearing that.

He's wearing the Cartier during the press con of Saja.

Bvlgari (wearing during private Japan trip with friends)

Screenshot-20190626-154757-Instagram.jpg

Cartier (posted around January) 

Screenshot-20190626-192102-Instagram.jpg

*Do correct me if Im mistaken:tongue:

url%5D

her bracelet (she wears all the time) 

url%5D

his bracelet (he wore during Japan trip) 

both are from Bvlgari B. zero 1 rose gold collection bracelet..  my delulus are ; Bvlgari is their couple bracelets, cartier is his brthday present from her. (deluluuuuuuuuu) 

• Love 3
  • Insightful 2
16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Bvlgari is their couple bracelets, cartier is his brthday present from her. (deluluuuuuuuuu

yesss! lol! but some are saying that it may be true.. 

I think the Cartier bracelet may be a gift from.her.. lol! I mean... the design itself is not something a man would choose for himself.. lol! and he seemed to like wearing and showing that bracelet. :lol:

delulu.. maybeeeee... but then again.. our delulus of these two.. are actually based on facts.. :P

• LOL 4
Spoiler

I laughed read a comment that pmy and kjw updated at the same time is lovestagram  :D and some of them had guessed pmy will update photo after kjw. Sorry to say we have passed that period B)

So today we also get psj and pmy update in a same day. But it's nothing :D

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

I laughed read a comment that pmy and kjw updated at the same time :D and some of them had guessed pmy will update photo after kjw. Sorry to say we have passed that period B)

So today we also get psj and pmy update in a same day. But it's nothing :D

LOL! next time.. it will be same day post with JCW, then next time with LMH. lol! our girl is on demand in shipping paradise! :sweat_smile:

Well, FYI visitors.. PSJ will only be updating his IG pretty much with work related stuff, so he wont be active in IG very often because he has a fan cafe now. 

They already did "lovestagram" for yearss (same day post, same location, same pose, same dog, etc.).. they are wayyy past those "coincidences".

They are more into ninja dates now on different locations around the world. (US, Hawaii :rolleyes:, Australia :ph34r:., between London and Paris :ph34r::ph34r:)

Just take delight on them posting the same day... thats all you can delulu on anyway.. :tongue: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw a comment saying PMY and KJW are gonna get married soon coz they always update their ig at the same time~~ okayyy then~ i will wait for the wdding invitation~ 

:joy::tounge_xd:

Next thing we know the other guys will post on the same day as PMY and they will think it's a code of some sort, too! With the two previous leading men + two who just got out of service (total of 4 guys/4 ships), it seems like PMY is the most in demand leading lady when it comes to the shipping world! :joy:

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

it seems like PMY is the most in demand leading lady when it comes to the shipping world! :joy:

IKR? cant help it she is jst so shippable~~ 

:love: .. poor girl cant even update her ig in peace now :joy:

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Next thing we know the other guys will post on the same day as PMY and they will think it's a code of some sort, too! With the two previous leading men + two who just got out of service (total of 4 guys/4 ships), it seems like PMY is the most in demand leading lady when it comes to the shipping world! :joy:

they already did same day posts with her! lol! even LMH had a post in the same location as PMY in Paris. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4