[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

LOL! I get that deny the dating rumor.. but was such a wrong move when they denied the hand, saying it wasnt his. :sweat_smile:

Yess.. it is him.. thats not the only proof they had. that can be quickly proven.. remember.. the clothes 'the customer' was wearing was also in that photo.

Anyway... i just thought they should have left the "hand" part. not gonna dwell on this.

Not that Im digging in PMYs family life. But her fans said that it is her brother, not brother in law .. and that's all we need to know. :D

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And the account's owner claimed even pmy saw her ig stories :lol: ya pmy, you need to be more careful 

really?? lol! thats why Ive been seeing a lot of "my MinMin heart" posts. and the fan is also a JCW fan! :sweat_smile:

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

About kjw-el, its better we don't talk about it. They blame pps who spread this rumor so fast because they think pps was jealous about kjw-pmy updated almost at the same time :lol:

Spoiler

the rumor started and was spread by knetzns. although the two's agencies denied, ppl believe they're dating. because it's already the second time that dating rumor comes out.;)

yep we stop talking about other couple, just focus on our lovely couple.:kiss_wink:

17 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Bvlgari and Cartier bracelet:wub: In cartier, mont blanc, and other coincidences we trust hahahahaha:joy:

Definitely no coincidence in them bracelets but if that's what we wanna be calling it then I guesssss LOL

16 minutes ago, park2park said:

Definitely no coincidence in them bracelets but if that's what we wanna be calling it then I guesssss LOL

Screenshot-20190628-111433.jpg

As you can notice the design of the bracelet is like a nail and the one pmy is wearing you can notice that there's something like the head of the nail that's why I conclude that they have the same bracelet:)

1 minute ago, rubiflorie said:

As you can notice the design of the bracelet is like a nail and the one pmy is wearing you can notice that there's something like the head of the nail that's why I conclude that they have the same bracelet:)

PSJ’s bracelet is from cartier and PMY’s is from chaumet~ different brand. 

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ’s bracelet is from cartier and PMY’s is from chaumet~ different brand. 

Ohh is that so... Cause I thought it was the same.... My bad :( Thanks for correcting me:)

• Love 1