Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I feel sad for SSC. Hoping the best for them.

Friendly reminder. I think it's better for us in this forum to refrain or not always react/comment for everything that other PMY/PSJ shippers do or claim out there. Just let them be and focus to our ship. :)

• Like 5

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days

50:50

Is there any other option?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

That's why we should not rush PPC to marry. Let them know each other first

I agree with you. marriage is not a fairly tale..but just a reality.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

I'll choose option 1. They need keep their privacy. And for us fans, the ninja mode is more excited for us than they announcing their relationship to us :D

• Thanks 1

The LA rumor was already spread to psj,pmy k-fans. so they tacitly accept it.(as i know, some fans even asked the one who saw psj in la that "are you sure you saw psj in la?"and received an answer "yes") each fan hoped ppc to break up. but the la rumor divested them of their hopes.

Spoiler

and the hopes of pmy's latest drama k-shippers were dashed too though there are not many hpl shippers in Korea.

idk why i'm excited to see their frustrations. i think i'm not a good person.:joy:

• LOL 11

I told yalls we can count on his amazing figure in the movie HAHA

I dont think it would be that scary. It looks like the special effects will come out amazingly. 

I kinda hope the ending will be beyond what people imagine.

• Like 1

Literally my jaws dropped when I found out the news of ssc divorce! It's truly sad to hear that they couldn't make their relationship sustain till the end. I guess that's the practical side of love, sometimes just loving eachother doesn't suffice specially in modern days! My condolences to the hardcore shippers of them cause I know how it feels when your OTP parts their way permanently :tears:

At the end of the day everyone deserves to be happy & sometimes you need to call it quits when the fluttering you once used to feel for someone is no longer there anymore. I hope the procedure goes respectfully & they remain cordial with eachother as former partners :)

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

But it has nothing to do with PPC though.. like I always said.. my gut for them is stronger.  

Not to demotivate though you can't trust love & hetro couples these days :sweat:

5 hours ago, sueeila said:

Never tired of this interview... So adorable the way he joke with the interviewer :joy:

Did he just said " i look plain" *sighs* whose gonna tell him now!?? <_<

Aghh he is so annoying. He wouldn't stop teasing the interviewer by making those pig noises :joy::joy:

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Not to demotivate though you can't trust love & hetro couples these days 

What I meant is what happened to them is not related to PPC and should not be compared in any way. Everyone has their own story... 

4 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

There is something exhilarating about dating secretly you know it spices up the relationship & it also sounds fun to keep the people constantly assuming. :phew: If you are a celeb couple it's better to keep your love life private as much as possible cause things really does go richard simmons when you come out publicly because of the constant media attention though I know it's not the case for every couple but most of time public declaration ruins a lot of things for celebs. Having said that It's not been long since i've become a ppc shipper & i ain't ready to see my otp sinking so soon. So until they are ready to tie the knot & steadily continue their relationship they can maintain drop dead silence :dissapointed:

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

What I meant is what happened to them is not related to PPC and should not be compared in any way. Everyone has their own story... 

I understood that what I said was about overall relationship & couples in modern days. You never know what happens when it comes to love 

• Like 1