[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I had a feeling her interview will come out this way.

PMY didn't disappoint me in this interview and even exceeded my expectations. Her answers were very eloquent and poised, and I'm happy with the way she shut down the dating rumors (Although it kind of contradicts her earlier wish to be able to fall madly in love and be private about it).

I felt bad at her admission that it upset her so bad she had to drink the night before this interview (it didn't show, though, so I think she drank just enough to calm her down and to sleep well, or maybe I have to thank her stylists and make up artists for this hehe). It just goes to show how considerate she is, thinking about all the other people who worked hard for the success of WWWSK over herself. I too felt sad that the efforts of all who were involved in the drama were put on the sidelights because of the dating rumor.

With PMY being always sincere and honest, you know that this is not bs. She was affected by it and didn't hesitate to illustrate how and why. I hope that the perpetrators of the rumor realize that their obsession does hurt their idols somehow. As for the media, they are just that -- they don't care about celebrities feelings no matter what people say. However I believe that they will soon find another celebrity to hound (ah, poor next victim).

your words are kind of spelled i think as a news just came out about hyuna and pentagon e'dawn reportedly dating for a few months lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

First of all,

So after I read all of PMY's articles and comparing it to PSJ's articles:

We can tell that BOTH were asked different questions in terms of focus. Which explains why their answers don't mirror one another. PSJ was consistently asked if he sees a romantic relationship with PMY in the future not about the denial itself. Where as ALL of PMY's questions were still on whether they are currently dating or was dating during the drama. So for people accusing PSJ as being ambiguous how about giving some thought to the type of questions. PMY was never asked whether she could see them dating in the future. All of her responses were in direct defence of her character as a woman and her reputation as an actor. 

I feel for her because everyone worked so hard to make the drama successful and for all their work to be drowned out by the dating rumors. She doesn't want anyone to think that the reason this drama was a success was because they were really dating. You can tell by reading the articles that she slowly lost her patience with certain reporters which explains her abrasive tones in certain ones.

They both love what they do at this point in time and they both addressed that and dating/marriage is very important so when they are ready they will talk about. 

Agencies denied it 

PSJ denied it

PMY denied it 

(Nothing new and nothing unexpected)

The future is unknown! Time will only tell because when the curtains go down its just them and they will sort out how they really feel. PSJ even said he cant be sure that they wont be a couple and PMY has not commented on such questions so we have to leave it up to them to decide on where they will take it. We know that they have both strong admiration for another and both have no hesitations to clear any misunderstandings that would paint each other in a negative light. She still praises him and he praises her, there is something there but not to the degree that everyone is thinking it is which was that 3 year fiasco. I I believe that filming was a chance to get to know one another and really understand each other professionally and privately so I definitely respect that. So all I can do is take their word for it and hope that PSJ can show his sincere feelings towards her and she accepts it. 

They are both starring in films for their next roles which is always a good thing. Lol what a coincidence... lol too soon?

• Like 20

@BINGO_O I mirror the same sentiments. I predicted a strong denial was coming but why do I feel so sad about it?  My consolation is that her team had time to edit the interview to nail the point in. 

The BTS released at the same time as her interview. I wonder if that was also a reason why it was delayed? PSJ is definitely getting more of the backlash and makes me wonder if it was all a part of their PR strategy. If so, he’s definitely a gentleman. Now everyone has positive comments toward PMYs interview. Hopefully this will all die down and people will remember WWWSK for the great rom com it is. The two leads feel as bad as it is toward the director and cast. 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

your words are kind of spelled i think as a news just came out about hyuna and pentagon e'dawn reportedly dating for a few months lol

@sugohaeso

Oh dear. Maybe I should say that our ship will eventually get married somewhere down the line? Too soon...? :joy:

• Like 4

Alas! I’ve expected this kind of response from PMY! She is such a class A lady who doesn’t back down when it comes to interviews. Although it may seem like a downer to some, but hey what do you expect from someone who worked so hard for something only to be run over by such rumors that could have been kept in question later on(or at least not be the focus of). It’s really saddening to know how annoyed and frustrated PMY and PSJ are by reading their interviews due to the rumors completely overshadowing the brilliance of the drama they’ve worked so hard for. Sighs. The sad reality of the entertainment industry really sucks. I hope both of them find some peace and quiet after all of this. They need to take some time for themselves. I sure hope they get to enjoy the vacation with the rest of the cast and production team. They all deserve it! They’ve produced such a beautiful drama with their palpable chemistry and it would be a pity if they don’t get to relax and celebrate its success together with the rest of the team, just like one big family. 

Anyway, whatever comes, I am not getting off this ship until otherwise proven completely wrong. My instincts and my eyes tell me there’s something there. We just have to let time tell. My man, PSJ is open to possibilities so am I. :phew:

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

One is more ambiguous and vague the other is more on work wise, two of them deny the internet rumors and are disappointed viewers more interested in their rumor than the drama, I would say they have discussed with both parties about answering the questions and I choose to believe PSJ more(sorry my delu mode) I believe he's the straightforward type , he will not commit with an open answer with PMY if it is not possible(he's following his heart)

As for PMY, she's more careful, her replies covers with her colleagues and feel sorry for them for their effort, also a reflection on herself at set, she's very professional in handing.

Conclusion, just leave them alone of the meantime, they probably give us some good news some day as one has mentioned they might be a couple and the other will inform if she's in romance and marry...WAIT :lol:

• Like 16

Her interview is kinda sad to read to be honest.Did she actually said something good about PSJ as a person?SHK did said that “SJK is a great man”.That he is very caring,etc.

But SongSong is another story, and that couple is another.

Anyway good that knetz finally believes that they are not dating for three years.PMY was harsh but maybe it was needed.

• Like 3

My shipper heart is not in any way affected. As long as it is not the guy who denies flatly, it means there is still a big chance. That is, if PSJ will still pursue PMY despite all these media attention and that is if PMY would date a celebrity again.

PSJ was asked first question about the rumors he could have begun with:

"No we are not dating and I found all these sad overshadowing our drama"

But he did not answer that way. His answer went directly to the drama.

The key to our ship's success is really PSJ  if he is keen to pursue PMY or was it just a passing crush while filming.

If they would be caught in the future they can easily say they dated after the drama ended. 

• Like 14

AURAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One glance, one word, one smile
and they were captivated
in a love neither of them knew existed.

(cr. poetry I own)

7jCvjD6.gif

You did well Ms. Park.

Please continue to protect and support each other.

And...hopefully one day you will find the way to each other's heart.

:heart::heart:

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

“No comment” 

:thumbsup:

Show business answer = good answer. Less talk, less mistake. Ah, I love this girl and her wit.

Her answer may be a common answer among celebrities,and in instances they were used (in the context of dating) some ships became a couple and some never sailed, however if you put her answer side by side PSJ's open ended one, you get it that the ball is now in PSJ's hands.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

“No comment” 

8 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

I've seen that one too in one of the versions. I guess it is something to trust because she denied that they are not dating and she is not in relationship with anyone (I believe her). Then when asked about possibility, she said "No comment". I would choose to do the same if I was asked about private stuff like this.

• Like 9

Park Minyoung said, "It was so fun to film the drama and I was so happy about that. I expected that the drama would end nicely but it was a shame that the dating rumors got so big. Of course, it could be just my ambition to have everything's perfect until the very last."

She continued, "I clearly said that the rumors are false. Yesterday, I got a question about the dating rumors. I used to be cool with issues like this but I think I was too emotional that I said I will show my passport (to prove that I haven't been on any trip with Park Seojoon)."

While asked whether or not she thinks that the dating rumors have started because of their chemistry, Park Minyoung said, "I heard those words a lot. However, I think that if it's only because of our chemistry, it has to be only in the drama." She then concluded, "Of course, people might think that I am lying. However, I have done what I can do. I have denied it and it will be nice if people talk more about the drama."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

IS SHE BEING INTERVIEWED AGAIN TODAY? WITH PSJ? Google translation said Joint interview and she said calmer today than yesterday I am not sure lol :joy:

Whaaaat? I'm starting to feel sad and this:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

One more bts of the cast thanking everyone ... Sorry if this was shared before

During Mr. and Ms. Park's interview, you could see Ms. Park's getting emotional. Her eyes were red....she may have just finished crying or about to cry :cry: He does (and the drama) have an affect on her. She will miss him, I repeat, MISS him...of course vice versa...LOL

I have no doubt...they are mutually attracted to each other. It'll have to be Mr. Park's persistent that will win this lady's :heart:

We all support you and will be waiting for good news..

MR. PARK......FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2018new_zan_org.png

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

My shipper heart is not in any way affected. As long as it is not the guy who denies flatly, it means there is still a big chance. That is, if PSJ will still pursue PMY despite all these media attention and that is if PMY would date a celebrity again.

PSJ was asked first question about the rumors he could have begun with:

"No we are not dating and I found all these sad overshadowing our drama"

But he did not answer that way. His answer went directly to the drama.

The key to our ship's success is really PSJ  if he is keen to pursue PMY or was it just a passing crush while filming.

If they would be caught in the future they can easily say they dated after the drama ended. 

YES SEO JOONah KEEP FIGHTING! :D

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I've seen that one too in one of the versions. I guess it is something to trust because she denied that they are not dating and she is not in relationship with anyone (I believe her). Then when asked about possibility, she said "No comment". I would choose to do the same if I was asked about private stuff like this.

I agree, its a safe answer. It's the same with PSJ. If they had said 'not possible' it might be insulting to the other party. This is no indication at all that they will be jumping into a relationship immediately.

For what i can see, their attraction to each other might already be there, but as with all relationships, it takes time and getting to know a person better before deeper feelings can bloom and grow. 

• Like 9