[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Yep, at 2:21 of this scene, look at where his left hand was before it dropped to the bench/seat. 

It's probably just a way to make it easier for him to drop his hand when he passes out, but still...:love:

@mmac80

Great eye! I never even noticed this haha

• Like 3

Nate article yesterday commented by Knetz was only sourced from a caption of an ig post of a media who posted some pics yesterday. Waiting for the full interview that they deleted. Some of us saw it but did not have the chance to have it fully translated properly before it was removed from internet.

Congrats ParkPark :heart:

AEB055_AB-_A9_CD-4_E81-_A50_A-3_C9_A181_

• Like 4

2 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

@polydadmiac Since we are talking about hugs...it's more like this

The Strong Hug

If a man hugs you firmly and gently strokes your back, you have everything you need: someone that both protects and cherishes you. He is committed and wants a long-term relationship that includes the whole nine yards. If that’s what you want to, then you’re in luck.

Source: https://hackspirit.com/9-types-hugs-reveal-relationship-really-like/

Can I just add that I love how it was PSJ who was melting into her hug? Like he totally forgot that there were cameras rolling and just let himself sink deep into her hug. 

Now I'm one of those who do not want to believe in any dating timeline that the fandom has come up for them, and the reason is that I don't want to think too much about it because no matter whether they are already dating or not, whether for some time now or just recently starting, what matters even more to me is what I see -- and what I see based on their actions makes me strongly believe that mutual attraction is there and that it is undeniable, especially PSJ's. And no one can question this or make me believe otherwise because their attraction is there, painted on their faces, raw, and undeniable.

Body language speaks a lot, and this hug is a screaming and flashing sign. Also, how PSJ described PMY's work ethics is like saying he finally found his match, because men like women who challenge them to become better versions of themselves. Anyway, whatever it is that they have, I am confident that PSJ will protect and nourish because I feel that he treasures her so much. With their age, their wisdom, and their grace, I am confident that they will power through all this and come out stronger when the right time comes. 

• Like 20

WAHHHHHHHH PMY is incredibly gorgeous. 

Anw, I really don't get why the write ups about her interview yesterday had to be taken down.... compared to PSJ that was immediately released on the same day. Namoo prolly needed lots of editing eh? Delusion aside, i really dont get it if they have nothing to hide lol Well I still expect PMY to deny it ofc... unlike PSJ :D

• Like 4

The longer it takes for the translated PMY interview to be released the more afraid I am that nothing of significance is going to be revealed...just the generic stuff about the production.  They may decide to cut out any more references to the dating part....

I don't expect her to say any more than what PSJ said but I want to hear it from Her.  I don't want some glossed over article with no substance.  Its already highly suspicious that Nothing is being written about her interview and that spells coverup to me.   With all the negative/positive reactions to PSJ's interview I wouldn't be surprised if her Agency Namoo is being extra cautious before releasing hers.

I want them to protect her but from watching her for years I know she's a smart cookie and can handle herself pretty well. She adores her fans and we adore her.....so Please....let us read the interview so we can decide for ourselves!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, mcdc said:

The longer it takes for the translated PMY interview to be released the more afraid I am that nothing of significance is going to be revealed...just the generic stuff about the production.  They may decide to cut out any more references to the dating part....

I don't expect her to say any more than what PSJ said but I want to hear it from Her.  I don't want some glossed over article with no substance.  Its already highly suspicious that Nothing is being written about her interview and that spells coverup to me.   With all the negative/positive reactions to PSJ's interview I wouldn't be surprised if her Agency Namoo is being extra cautious before releasing hers.

I want them to protect her but from watching her for years I know she's a smart cookie and can handle herself pretty well. She adores her fans and we adore her.....so Please....let us read the interview so we can decide for ourselves!

Whatever write ups will be released today, those are already filtered and framed in a way they want the audience to react. Oh gosh I really learned alot from my PR course... it's very useful at times like this yay 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Whatever write ups will be released today, those are already filtered and framed in a way they want the audience to react. Oh gosh I really learned alot from my PR course... it's very useful at times like this yay 

At least you are making your professors proud unlike those bunch of journalists who even dare to publish shippers collage to support their news.  If I were their professors, I'll hide in shame

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

i suddenly have the urge to talk about this one story of a canadian ice dance couple, scott moir and tessa virtue.

they've been friends and partners for 20 years but they manage to stick through to it without being necessarily in a relationship, though the fans are clearly sure the signs have been presented there. the way they behave is that of a marriage couple but nothing is declared as of now. 

what unfortunate is, not even their longtime fans in the know of their true relationship as these two have always stated that they are merely business partners (it's impeccable of an outright denial, though the looks they give to each other and their closeness are one hell of an exhibit), and i think they are beyond great of covering up such things that could come off as obvious, but still...nil. only hearsays and not legitimate proofs saying they're together, and that's that.

what i want to say is that, if they can hang on with the hope of something subtle and little why can't us? 

i'm fully aware that this is insignificant and unrelated but if something is meant to be, they'll find their way. isn't this the same situation where we're also hanging only on a hope? make sure to remember that we have to expect less to get the bigger prizes to return our favor. we're gonna be alright, mate. 

wow it's long :)

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

At least you are making your professors proud unlike those bunch of journalists who even dare to publish shippers collage to support their news. 

Thanks lmao honestly when I started to learn about PR (still a continuous learning about it tho cos it's very complicated) it's now very hard for me to believe press releases, articles etc that easily... I always have this benefit of the doubt in me ugh PR is there to shape up the minds of the audience they target. There are many processes before a single press release is delivered to the public. Fake news are rampant in today's world of digitalization.

P.S it's even harder for us rn bc of the language barrier. I will take this a challenge and learn the language in the future lol

• Like 3

We are not the only ones hanging in hope here....there are lots of shippers from both sides who have waited much much longer than us.  A few more months or years will not hurt.  Whatever....just be happy you two.  Be yourselves:blush:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, saved2K said:

We are not the only ones hanging in hope here....there are lots of shippers from both sides who have waited much much longer than us.  A few more months or years will not hurt.  Whatever....just be happy you two.  Be yourselves:blush:

Our ship is a little bit more blessed than others. Although the timing of the rumor sucked , it’s kept our ship sailing! The interviews given by PSJ didn’t totally sink us either.  He only gave us more hope to continue shipping (in a mature fashion).  The BTS, body languages, recent photos of them,  and it looks like I am never getting off this ship. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

Our ship is a little bit more blessed than others. Although the timing of the rumor sucked , it’s kept our ship sailing! The interviews given by PSJ didn’t totally sink us either.  He only gave us more hope to continue shipping (in a mature fashion).  The BTS, body languages, recent photos of them,  and it looks like I am never getting off this ship. 

It helps that I only maintain one constant PMY....I follow her work so I kinda jump from one ship to another but only stayed there for a little while especially if I find no compelling reason to stay.....but I hope I can stay here even if she's already married

Just now, potatohacker said:

Would you mind guys to have like a groupchat for us shippers maybe in KKT? for it to be more private lol  

We can create a group chat here

• Like 6