[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

It helps that I only maintain one constant PMY....I follow her work so I kinda jump from one ship to another but only stayed there for a little while especially if I find no compelling reason to stay.....but I hope I can stay here even if she's already married

I tend to follow more PSJs works except for Hwarang , unless you count the 1n2d Hwarang flower boy episode. I couldn’t get past Go Ara. I love MY works too but she really stood out for me in Q7days.  I never shipped them with any of their costars though. 

@potatohacker group chat is a good idea 

• Like 2

Just now, dramamilftx said:

I tend to follow more PSJs works except for Hwarang , unless you count the 1n2d Hwarang flower boy episode. I couldn’t get past Go Ara. I love MY works too but she really stood out for me in Q7days.  I never shipped them with any of their costars though. 

I am a fan of kdrama since 2011 but selective when it comes to shipping the leads. There are leads where I find them really compatible and adorable during the drama but I can't seem to connect when shipping them in real life. I silently followed PMY and PSJ's past works but never shipped PSJ with anyone even tho I enjoyed some of his dramas. For PMY eheh I really loved her chemistry with LMH in CH... but now wow I'm so invested in this ship I really can't explain, it's just really how I feel about them. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, saved2K said:

It helps that I only maintain one constant PMY....I follow her work so I kinda jump from one ship to another but only stayed there for a little while especially if I find no compelling reason to stay.....but I hope I can stay here even if she's already married

We can create a group chat here

How do we create a group chat? I already forgot lol it's my first time being this active here

• Like 2

Wow, PMY was so eloquent and clean-cut in her interview that even Google Translations made sense (for once). 

I understand her interview was probably heavily edited by her PR team, but it still oozes sincerity. Preemptively, her interview seems to be better received than PSJ's (as anticipated), but she also sounds so frustrated and exhausted and HURT and I just want to give her a big ol' HUG. :cold_sweat: 

Image result for cry twitter gif

• Like 13

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000883257

90% Translated

Spoiler

Park Min-young expressed regret over the rumor that she was dating Park Seo Joon right after the drama ended. 

Park Min-young, who has been supporting Vice Chairman Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-jun) for nine years, played the role of Kim Mi-Soo, in the recent hit " Why Kim " drama series.

" Why would Kim do it? " He was praised for his love of romance and comedy.

It must have been because she liked the chemistry of Lee Young-Jun and Kim Mi-so so much. Rumors broke that Park Min-young and Park Seo-Joon were dating on the last day of the show, even before viewers could get away from the lingering affection of Lee Young-jun and Kim Mi-so.

There were more questions about their romantic relationship than the drama itself in an interview with the director who planned to talk about the drama. Park reportedly wiped tears at one time during the interview.

" I prepared a lot for the interview, but I think I got about 20 minutes of romantic questions every hour. ??????????????????. It was a work to be proud of. On the first day of the interview, I was upset because I couldn't say everything I wanted to say. " I feel that other actors and producers suffer more than their personal ?. The fact that I had so much fun shooting the drama is good in itself, but is it my desire to have the drama perfect? "

Some speculate that the scandals were caused by the love of Park Min-young and Park Seo-joon. It was misleading that the eyes the two showed toward each other in the drama were eyes between loved ones. To put it mildly, his acting skills were too good.

" ???????????????????????, it should have ended in a drama. After rumors of a romantic relationship, I thought this might have been my mistake, so I looked back at what I did on the set. I thought that the effort to be close at the scene to have good skinship was not excessive. But according to the claims made to be evidence of romantic relationships, it's all about morphing. No matter what I say, some of you won't believe me, but all I can do is say " no. "

Regarding the news that Park Min-young and Park Seo-Joon traveled to the same place at the same time, they even protested that they wanted to show their immigration records. 
As the two main actors became involved in the rumors of a romantic relationship, it was also a careful interview to say " I like Chemistry. " However, Park replied to?????????questions with Park with a cool smile. Even if the love affair is better, the ????????? can not be called bad.
Park Seo Joon is a really good actor.  He acts with composure ???????????????. Few actors can capture and act like that all ? or momentary responses. He has done alot of romantic dramas, so I think he's an actor with a lot of experience and skill. He knows the exciting point and makes it alive. So I got a lot of help, too. I think Park Seo Joon made the beautiful scenes of " Secretary Kim. " It was a great honor to be with you. "

Lastly, when asked what kind of work Kim would like the audience to do, Park said, I hope it will turn into a pleasant fairy tale. Park Min-young also fell into love as if she had become the main character in a fairy tale, and she hopes that viewers will feel happy through the show every time they take it out.

I hope it is a happy piece whenever I think about it or look at it again. I also tried hard on the spot to be so pretty. In the drama, when a smile and Yeong-jun were finally married, I think the moment the curtain opened was as pretty as the end of the romance in a fairytale.  I think that is just the color of our drama. I hope the love story of the two pure and pretty characters will e remembered as a bit of a funny story."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/01/park-min-young-opens-dating-rumors-park-seo-joon/

Park Min Young was firm in denying any kind of real-life romantic relationship between her and her co-star, stating, “First of all, [the rumors] aren’t true. I saw the evidence that supposedly proves that we’re dating, and none of it was true. That made me a little angry.”

She also specifically addressed the rumors that she had traveled abroad with Park Seo Joon, reporting, “My mother tried to give me her passport this morning. She said, ‘If people look at my passport, they’ll see [that I was the one you went on vacation with and not Park Seo Joon], so take this and show them.’ I don’t know if people will believe me when I say this, since there have already been so many articles about it, and so many people already seem to believe that [we’re dating].”

The actress went on to share that she felt exhausted from having to repeatedly deny the rumors. “I found it psychologically burdensome,” she confessed. “During my [press] interviews yesterday and today, I thought it was a shame that I was spending so much time talking about the dating rumors. It’s emotionally taxing to have to keep clarifying that each detail isn’t true. I just hope that things will quiet down now.”

She added, “I usually don’t drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night.”

Park-Min-Young.jpg

Park Min Young revealed that the reason she felt so stressed out by the rumors was that it had begun to affect the other actors who appeared in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” She specifically expressed her regret that her other co-stars had been forced to spend so much time addressing her rumored relationship with Park Seo Joon.

“At first, I tried to just laugh it off,” she explained. “But [Hwang] Bo Ra‘s, [2PM’s] Chansung’s, and [Pyo] Ye Jin‘s interviews started being published yesterday, and all the headlines were about [our dating rumors].”

“Chansung even stated outright that he found it a shame,” continued Park Min Young. “So I felt incredibly sorry, and that’s when I started to take this seriously. Because they worked so hard, and I know how much heart Chansung and the other actors poured into ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ That’s what I found most upsetting. It’s not just about me, but many more people than I thought seem to have been affected [by the rumors].”

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

Park Min Young went on to declare, “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.”

Park-Min-Young-3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

a sudden deja vu comes striking

uhmm i think i've seen this kind of interview somewhere? uhm where? iqiyi? viki? oh i've never heard of them.

okay lbr, they're seated similarly to the prior interview altogether with the glances and several bumpings. heheh.

he he he 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Park Min Young interview:

"I was upset that after everyone worked so hard on this drama, all my colleagues' interviews were dominated by dating headlines, I feel sorry to my colleagues and upset that this might hurt them. I fatly deny any dating"

Park Min Young: I became upset that everyone was pushing dating news on our drama team's hard work. I started looking back at my actions, did I act too friendly on set? did i provide any ground for these rumors? But I got nothing, I am not dating him, I am not dating anyone.

Park Min Young : the director treated this drama like his baby, to say I got cast because I'm dating is very hurtful to his pride.

Park Min Young: I learned a lot from Park Seo Joon because he has more experience in rom coms than I do, he helped me get more immersed in the role and act more naturally. I knew from the beginning that he's a good actor, and I feel it more now.

Park Min Young: I can't do a drama next because that would be confusing the viewers, so I am looking for movies or other areas where I can perform.

in the comment section under pmy interview : "I felt psj interview was not credible and too ambiguous, but pmy really gave an honest answer." LOL

Cr: @Netizentown

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

We can create a group chat here

I'm the same as @saved2K. PMY has been my constant bias for years and i hope to follow her through regardless of her relationships although PSJxPMY will always hold a special place in my heart and until there are big news of either of them getting married, i will remain on this ship :)

Aww the bts video. Did they time the bts video and release of articles so that it was enforced that more focus should be placed on the drama/casts rather than the dating rumour? Love this video though. Not understanding hangul at all, one might think that the casts were all giving wedding wishes to the bride and room lol.

Soompi's articles on PMY's interview was clean and her responses was expected. I'm happy that she is considering a movie project next, she's due for one and I'm sure she will be brilliant.

Was briefly google translating Naver's other articles and there was one where a reporter seemed to ask her if a romance with PSJ is possible and she replied 'no comment'? Is that accurate? Hope someone who can translate!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I had a feeling her interview will come out this way.

PMY didn't disappoint me in this interview and even exceeded my expectations. Her answers were very eloquent and poised, and I'm happy with the way she shut down the dating rumors (Although it kind of contradicts her earlier wish to be able to fall madly in love and be private about it).

I felt bad at her admission that it upset her so bad she had to drink the night before this interview (it didn't show, though, so I think she drank just enough to calm her down and to sleep well, or maybe I have to thank her stylists and make up artists for this hehe). It just goes to show how considerate she is, thinking about all the other people who worked hard for the success of WWWSK over herself. I too felt sad that the efforts of all who were involved in the drama were put on the sidelights because of the dating rumor, because it was the best romcom I have ever seen by far and it wouldn't have been a success if not for those other people who many have failed to recognize (I feel this so much, being a production person myself. Production people and ensemble members are the unsung heroes of any show. Also, the Se Ra - Yang Cheol sub story is my favorite, and I felt my heart break at Gwi Nam's back story.)

With PMY being always sincere and honest, you know that this is not bs. She was affected by it and didn't hesitate to illustrate how and why. I hope that the perpetrators of the rumor realize that their obsession does hurt their idols somehow. As for the media, they are just that -- they don't care about celebrities feelings no matter what people say. However I believe that they will soon find another celebrity to hound (ah, poor next victim).

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

During SongSong rumor days, it was SHK who always dampened my Delulus but not SJK who always did not straight deny but calls her Noona tho haha

@s3ntimentalm0nkey If a guy denies flatly it means he is not interested in any manner so PSJ vague answer means he is interested in PMY

True! A guy's flat out denial means he is not planning to pursue anything and what PSJ has done not flat out denying is not what PSJ is known for before. In the past, he sees to it that he flatly denied rumors.

• Like 12

Just now, blueir0718 said:

Does that mean it left hanging aka open for potential with PSJ? 

i'm not so sure as well but we've predicted about such denial to come out of her mouth.

but yeah i think the chance is pretty likely~

• Like 1

My prediction came true. She just outright denied it. Although I had prepared myself, can't help but feel a bit letdown.

But isn't it different from the article yesterday where she didn't deny straightforwardly and address him as 'partner' or that article wasn't informative enough? 

Wonder if her PR team postponed the release time to edit the original ver after studying the reactions from knetz under PSJ's articles. If it's true, it actually works because the reaction is surprisingly more positive and people start to have doubt over what they thought was 100% true yesterday. Seems like they will finally let it die down and move on. 

nate

1. [+567, -41] Seeing her deny it vehemently like this makes me think they're really not dating. Even if they were in a some while shooting the drama together, I bet all those feelings are gone now with how much of a fuss people have been kicking up... I'd be too scared to develop it into a relationship.

2. [+398, -37] Maybe they dated and they're friends now, maybe the 'evidences' aren't really evidence. What's the deal? ㅋ Park Seo Joon never said he was dating Baek Jin Hee either and that scandal ended just like that!

3. [+342, -52] Hul, she's denying it pretty hard, makes me think it's not true.

4. [+47, -9] They'll both ruin themselves if it ends up being true

5. [+36, -10] Park Seo Joon's interview made me think it was 100% true but Park Min Young's makes me think it's not. She's pretty good with her words ㅋㅋ Park Seo Joon sounded like a fox in his.

6. [+34, -9] Can't we just believe them if they're denying it to this point? I think netizens are being ridiculous the longer this goes on...

7. [+26, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really must not be then. Stop torturing them... ㅋㅋㅋ even though no one would ever put them down if they are dating ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -8] Then why were they playing footsie under the table at their production conference? I got goosebumps when I saw that clip

9. [+15, -3] She's so good with her words... ㅠㅠ Park Seo Joon's interview left room for suspicion

10. [+14, -5] People sound like they're going to commit murder if they are dating ㅡㅡ you people are psychos.

naver 

1. [+1,399, -74] She's gotten so pretty. I've seen 'High Kick' and 'Healer' but 'Secretary Kim' made me realize the extent of her beauty

2. [+997, -55] Park Seo Joon's interview didn't feel trustworthy and left room for suspicion but Park Min Young's interview feels honest

3. [+457, -31] She's so good at pulling off characters... and I love her smile line when she smiles

4. [+435, -21] She has an eye for dramas. She always picks the good ones and exceeds expectations with her acting. I've never once been bothered by her acting.

5. [+150, -14] I just don't get why these two are getting hate to this extent. Park Seo Joon has clarified every single rumor and Park Min Young is being straightforward too. Why are people nitpicking?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/park-min-young-denies-dating-rumors-in.html

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5