Quantcast
Jump to content
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Recommended Posts

What kind of a game do you have to be when you cannot pass through or open door but kill people for real

 

And the funny thing is, they said the prison in alahmbra is locked but it opened to let JW enter.. so that means that the game can now actually alter physical real locks?? :O .. and yet not open cafe or train or bathroom doors? Bathroom doors that are open at the top :P

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assumed the light was coming from the security whom HJ called. 

Don’t tell me JW failed the quest after everything had happened. :crazy:

I thought users can only be killed by real player, but now Sec Seo can be killed by NPC in the games. In the beginning JW was killed many times by It. So what’s different this time. Did the game become crazier and wreck havoc? The game can temporarily healed JW’s leg ha ^_^

Shouldn’t they now give us hints of what’s going on with devil game instead threw us more confusing things?

Can Emma do something more useful rather than just adding experience? Or can we have HJ actively involved in the game. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@siddy09 I really like your idea about the existence of a second version which SJ wasn't aware of. My theory is there is a third person who helped creating the game. So Marco and the other might have worked together in the second version. But since Marco needed money quickly, he contacted CHS. They needed SJ to disappear because he realized the betrayal and moreover, he got aware of the existence of the rogue version. I doubt, SJ killed Marco but Marco might have been sent as NPC in order to kill him. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ahh... really? I must miss that part. Then what makes his limping stopped?? Hahaha.

Really he still used that cane before he went to the airport. I think I still saw him limping for some time during the train scene. Is it maybe he level up then he healed. Confusing. 

My theory is- he asked his programmer to heal his leg at least while he is in the game. Remember he called Choi on the platform while waiting for the Granada train and said, 'I need you to do something', we were not shown what he asked so I am assuming that he asked this. Also when he came out of the bathroom, that was the first time he noticed that his leg is fine..even he couldn't believe that it could actually work. I could be wrong though..:unsure:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there are 2 possible reasons why Cha dies in the first place:

1) Problem in the game so killed when JW attacks him

2) Another person in the game pulling the strings for reasons not yet clear

 

Now, if it is 1) then both SJ and JW are facing some sort of criminal charges/prison time- if somehow JW is pardoned because he didnt know about the problem in the game and hence killed Cha unknowingly then atleast SJ is facing serious criminal charges and then for this drama to have a happy ending the last few episodes will turn into a legal fight to acquit SJ and JW. So I don't think 1) is true.

 

Hence in my opinion, only 2)  is a possibility. So Cha is killed by Cha senior or someone else. We don't know who. We don't know why. Hopefully the writer will come up with a rational reason not anything too unbelieveable (which I think is a foolish thing to hope given what I have heard of her from people who saw W). But still hoping for the best.

 

Also thank god the romance is here. They both look so hoooooott together. Lovely beautiful couple.

 

Let me know what you guys think of my speculation.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

what confuse me alot is till now, it seems like whether you wear the lense or not. You could still automatically log in. The R&D team could only track you if you log in through their lense. If you remove the lense, you are considered to be log out from the system but the game remains continue.

 

But how do they track SJ and Marco activity log without the lense? Obviously those two boys dont need any contact lense to play? 

 

That detail me confuses me a lot. Like you could not track Sec Seo but still manage to know the last time SJ and Marco log in.

 

16 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I assumed the light was coming from the security whom HJ called. 

Don’t tell me JW failed the quest after everything had happened. :crazy:

I thought users can only be killed by real player, but now Sec Seo can be killed by NPC in the games. In the beginning JW was killed many times by It. So what’s different this time. Did the game become crazier and wreck havoc? The game can temporarily healed JW’s leg ha ^_^

Shouldn’t they now give us hints of what’s going on with devil game instead threw us more confusing things?

Can Emma do something more useful rather than just adding experience? Or can we have HJ actively involved in the game. 

I assume like JW said, Granada is a city of magic. So no wonder that only NPC in this city might be able to kill real player but not other cities such as Seoul, Beijing...

 

So far, real player could only kill and be killed by other real players while they are in Granada (For example: Sec Seo feel nothing with NPC until he is attacked by Zombie Cha - which is a NPC was created in Granada). Anyone noticed it???

Edited by alicenguyen95
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@siddy09 And what about SJ return and HJ is shocked welcoming him. Is that part of her dream. The scene felt quite random. After that scene it moved 8 hours backward or forward. The weird thing is he appeared just the same like one year ago. How come?? ;) I'm getting very confused more and more now. LOL

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

what about sj at the door? what was that

That was a dream!! /:

———

TRANS:

Alhambra's Actors Hyungs and Noonas, director, writer and every staff, you've worked very very hard!! Alhambra,Let's go for 10%!!❤️

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alicenguyen95 said:

what confuse me alot is till now, it seems like whether you wear the lense or not. You could still automatically log in. The R&D team could only track you if you log in through their lense. If you remove the lense, you are considered to be log out from the system but the game remains continue.

 

But how do they track SJ and Marco activity log without the lense? Obviously those two boys dont need any contact lense to play? 

 

That detail me confuses me a lot. Like you could track Sec Seo but still manage to know the last time SJ and Marco log in.

 

I assume that like JW said, Granada is a city of magic. So wonder that only NPC in this city might be able to kill real player but not other cities such as Seoul, Beijing...

but now since seo took out the lenses, they can't track NPC seo's wherearounds

 

And also, when NPCs are not "existing" .. where are they?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

but now since seo took out the lenses, they can't track NPC seo's wherearounds

 

And also, when NPCs are not "existing" .. where are they?

 

As I said that we are watching everything from JW view, he is clueless so are we T__T

Edited by alicenguyen95
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, alicenguyen95 said:

 

As I said that we are watching everything from JW view, he is clueless so are we T__T

i thought he saw seo taking out the lenses.. but you are right.. that is indeed a very very valid point..

 

i do want to believe this is a game in game but why would everyone collaborate to pull such a sad hidden camera on him.. e.g HJ n parallel interactions that are happening in real life r real..so these dead bodies are real... they wouldn't all be lying to him to convince him that people died

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stargazer187 It looked like a dream. But it was random, you are right. There was no need for that..looked more like a preview gimmick. 

It's high time the mystery should start unfolding now and I agree with one of the comments here, game is just being dragged for the sake of being dragged. There must be a solution to this..

 

@bebebisous33 And that third person is still very much alive and working on the rogue version of the game. SeJu was only selling his version which was fine but he did know that he has been betrayed by Marco and thus called JW. If not this logic, then its all 'magic'...gahhh!:vicx:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, rita96 said:

I think there are 2 possible reasons why Cha dies in the first place:

1) Problem in the game so killed when JW attacks him

2) Another person in the game pulling the strings for reasons not yet clear

 

Now, if it is 1) then both SJ and JW are facing some sort of criminal charges/prison time- if somehow JW is pardoned because he didnt know about the problem in the game and hence killed Cha unknowingly then at least SJ is facing serious criminal charges and then for this drama to have a happy ending the last few episodes will turn into a legal fight to acquit SJ and JW. So I don't think 1) is true.

 

Hence in my opinion, only 2)  is a possibility. So Cha is killed by Cha senior or someone else. We don't know who. We don't know why. Hopefully the writer will come up with a rational reason not anything too unbelievable (which I think is a foolish thing to hope given what I have heard of her from people who saw W). But still hoping for the best.

 

Also thank god the romance is here. They both look so hoooooott together. Lovely beautiful couple.

 

Let me know what you guys think of my speculation.

I doubt that professor Cha really wanted his son's death.

 

Let just say that professor Cha had always planned to get rid of JW but to do that, he needed to isolate JW. We hear from SJ that professor Cha has a huge ego. And this is a clue that professor Cha might have resent JW a lot. He was younger but definitely more talented than him and his own son. In order to ruin him, he needed to destroy little by little his confidence and trust. It was interesting to hear from PArk how JW was before: talented, creative humorous and ambitious. When HJ met him, he was the exact opposite.

From my point of view, professor Cha disowned his son just to hide his true motive. He knew that as long as CSH would remain by JW's side, he would never betray him. He pushed his son to leave the company and create his own company, then he might have told CHS how SJ would suffer due to JW... Notice how he tried to influence director Park to betray JW. He implied that JW might have slept with SJ. 

 

We shouldn't forget that Marco had JW's cellphone number. What if from the start the game was developed to catch JW's interest so that JW would die while playing? But Marco decided to contact CHS because he might get more money (in order to increase the amount, especially if CHS resents JW). So CHS went to Granada and played that game and Cha had no idea that his son had been contacted. So when his son died, professor Cha knew what had happened but he had not planned that this game would kill his own son. However, since the prime goal was to get rid of JW, he decided to act ignorant that's why he didn't authorize the autopsy. He needed JW to continue playing the game so that at some point he would die. But after one year, nothing like that happened. So the next move is to ruin JW's reputation so that JW loses his CEO seat.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i thought he saw seo taking out the lenses.. but you are right.. that is indeed a very very valid point..

 

i do want to believe this is a game in game but why would everyone collaborate to pull such a sad hidden camera on him.. e.g HJ n parallel interactions that are happening in real life r real..so these dead bodies are real... they wouldn't all be lying to him to convince him that people died

 

I dont think that JW saw Sec Seo took off his lense. By that time he was being ‘busy’ with assassins on the train. And then the train left Granada, he saw Sec Seo was lonely fighting with bunch of NPCs, I am afraid. And then the R&D leader told JW that he could not track Seo, instead of going straight to the quest, JW stop by the cafe to give the mission for three pirates.(And also to see Emme, of course, he misses her hahaa but that confident look after hearing she encourages and believes in him is priceless).

 

But does pirate team find Sec Seo and send him to secure JW like he said or they could not find him and Sec Seo just automatically appear to protect JW when he is in critical condition? If yes, it seems like prirates could be the only solution to track down NPC players (even for SJ case). 

 

Btw, what is ‘amusing story’ that Yuura told Prof Cha??? 

 

It sounds like a hint for the storyline or a dangerous warning for the couple :/? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, alicenguyen95 said:

 

I dont think that JW saw Sec Seo took off his lense. By that time he was being ‘busy’ with assassins on the train. And then the train left Granada, he saw Sec Seo was lonely fighting with bunch of NPCs, I am afraid. And then the R&D leader told JW that he could not track Seo, instead of going straight to the quest, JW stop by the cafe to give the quest for three pirates.(And also to see Emme, of course, he misses her hahaa but that confident look after hearing she encourages and believes in him is priceless)

 

Btw, what is ‘amusing story’ that Yuura told Prof Cha??? 

that the child is not his son's child so he got paternity test done..remember Sj said he doesn't hold his grandson.. he got the test done after yura.. and hence the picture of the baby in his office

9 minutes ago, alicenguyen95 said:

It sounds like a hint for the storyline or a dangerous warning for the couple :/? 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

that the child is not his son's child so he got paternity test done..remember Sj said he doesn't hold his grandson.. he got the test done after yura.. and hence the picture of the baby in his office

 

is this? cause when CEO Park ask about that story, Prof Cha just stop and talk about he runs a paternity test on his grandson. I mean the writer doesnt include that detail just to be easy explainable like this right. 

 

I was thinking that Prof Cha said that to make CEO Park stop asking about the story !__! 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, this show is messing up my mind. I hope the writer is hiding something logical up on her sleeves to tie the pieces together because it would be such a waste if the story will stop making sense as the show goes on which is actually happening right now. This drama reminded me of the movie Inception which is now giving me a bad feeling.

Thoughts to share, my husband said he likes this drama because 1. it has a game element on it and maybe the reason why some players die might be because they can actually feel the game that's why their bodies are reacting to every wound they get even if it is not real and 2. that PSH is beautiful.

One more thing is how JW started walking without his cane. Just see how powerful our mind can be. He was determined to finish the freaking game, he brought his A game and his cane is just slowing him down which lead to him finally let go if his cane and walk normally.

As for PSH, I totally understand that she's kind of a wallflower in this show because you know in reality, women are always standing in the background. We have this saying that behind every man's success is a woman, right? That's why every time PSH appears on screen, it is not flamboyant or momentous, but it definitely is a catalyst for what is going to happen next. I don't want to be over dramatic but she is somehow the driving force in the story. You can't see it, but you can feel it that's why I love how PSH owns the screen every time she has a scene. 

I am hoping that the writer will not spoil this wonderful drama as it is because I like how it was well thought out so far. Ok, some things may not make sense right now but who knows, maybe next year it will. 
 

Happy New Year everyone!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...