[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

4 hours ago, MMEDH said:

I think it will be real people with torches . The people hee joo called them at the end.

Can be. But it will be more interesting if he gets help for one of those in the game.( my thoughts ). :rolleyes:

But, if the savers are the human responding to HJ requested, one more time , HJ is his safer. He own HJ many, he better compensate her well! Lol! :lol:

• Like 5

Helloes @alcides14ahjumma Happy New Year! hope 2019 will be a better year for all.

And yes JW owes HJ big time... more cheeky flirting remarks, kisses and hugs are essential rewards. Love how he was driving and smiling at the same time. Must be after the kiss. So it could happen. He wont collapse on her shoulders or use her as a barrier against Cha again right? :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Helloes @alcides14ahjumma Happy New Year! hope 2019 will be a better year for all.

And yes JW owes HJ big time... more cheeky flirting remarks, kisses and hugs are essential rewards. Love how he was driving and smiling at the same time. Must be after the kiss. So it could happen. He wont collapse on her shoulders or use her as a barrier against Cha again right? :lol:

Aloha  @Kasmic Happy New Year, I am indeed crossing my fingers and praying that 2019 will be much better for all!  :D

JW really owns HJ big time, and I am ready to sit back and enjoy the payback time! I will take however! I love their chemistry! It is almost Saturday! :rolleyes:

• Like 8

Hi all, I think it's my first time posting here.... I only started watching over the NY holiday and caught up till ep.7 now. I am a big fan of the writer, watched all her previous works which remain on my recommended list for people checking out kdrama, so I was determined not to miss this one. Didn't expect to like MoA this much as I am not really into virtual gaming. But I was literally holding my breath and screaming out loud whenever the duel with Dr.Cha is happening. That is until Zinu leveled up and got a gun, phew.... I will try to catch up before new episode is shown so I can join discussion here. For now, still avoiding spoilers although I accidentally did read the latest death in ep.10 :sweatingbullets:

Happy New Year, btw!!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

JW really owns HJ big time, and I am ready to sit back and enjoy the payback time! I will take however! I love their chemistry! It is almost Saturday! :rolleyes:

JW has been shady a whole lot, HJ needs to take some time and don't give in too easily to his dimples! hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

51 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

JW has been shady a whole lot, HJ needs to take some time and don't give in too easily to his dimples! hahahaha

Listen I wouldn't blame her AT ALL if she does.... I mean just look at his face!!!!! It is gold, so precious. And his dimplesssss- even a 10,000 word thesis would be less to describe them:wub:

Now about the preview- the kiss scene, i think it comes after she realises that he has disappeared from the hospital. I think JW came to the bridge (I think that is a bridge) to contemplate suicide and maybe just as he was about to seriously go for it, HJ shows up.

• Like 8

16 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

I think there will be some additional explanations on how this works. But that there will be no explanation of why. The phenomenon shown is paranormal. It is such a story that we have seen it in the classic series "the twilight zone". The mystery remains intact, and because of this, the spectator feels a great thrill, even after the series is over.

To be honest, I'm not keen on the idea of the paranormal at work here. ;) Sorry, but I hope that's not the case. I enjoy The Twilight Zone concept but for this show I want something a little different. I need a hidden hand behind the scenes that's not Fate. It was okay accepting the mysterious supernatural elements in Nine because of the spiritual Nepal-incense connection but here the catalyst is a video game that was supposedly developed by two lads who barely knew their left hand from their right. I would prefer the game evolving into some kind of self-learning AI trying understand human nature by judging human reactions to certain kinds of events etc. The context is important and I'd like to see consistency in terms the use of technology and the inherent dangers that lie within the use of tech without having to introduce paranormal elements in a way that ends up feeling disconnected and unsatisfying. The AI/glitch aspect would fit in better thematically IMO.

Se Jun said something that's still bugging me when he spoke to JW on the phone about not wanting to sell the game to CHS because he was not a good person or something along those lines. Now that's a statement that needs clarification because I don't think it's as straightforward as it sounds.

• Like 12

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

To be honest, I'm not keen on the idea of the paranormal at work here. ;) Sorry, but I hope that's not the case. I enjoy The Twilight Zone concept but for this show I want something a little different. I need a hidden hand behind the scenes that's not Fate. It was okay accepting the mysterious supernatural elements in Nine because of the spiritual Nepal-incense connection but here the catalyst is a video game that was supposedly developed by two lads who barely knew their left hand from their right. I would prefer the game evolving into some kind of self-learning AI trying understand human nature by judging human reactions to certain kinds of events etc. The context is important and I'd like to see consistency in terms the use of technology and the inherent dangers that lie within the use of tech without having to introduce paranormal elements in a way that ends up feeling disconnected and unsatisfying. The AI/glitch aspect would fit in better thematically IMO.

I don't see much explanation from technology at the moment, even with artificial intelligence. The extraordinary has gone too far to find a rational explanation. The IA is not the subject in addition, it would fall too quickly. As a result, such an explanation would leave me with an impression of inconsistency. It would be "far-fetched".
However, it would be interesting to have more details on how the game is created, and to have consistency in it. Of course, technicians would eventually find an insoluble, inexplicable because supernatural problem, but it would be interesting to see how it happens, what they do to identify the problem, and how it is insoluble.
I mean, whatever we want, we'll just get what we're given. Let's try to enjoy it.  ;)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, skyrangerzi said:

I'm still so salty over secretary's death :bawling:

I'm salty as the dead sea. So so salty. Huhuhu

If he is really dead, i want him to be autopsied at least. We need to know what happened to him. Don't do him injustice like what happened to Cha :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi all, I think it's my first time posting here.... I only started watching over the NY holiday and caught up till ep.7 now. I am a big fan of the writer, watched all her previous works which remain on my recommended list for people checking out kdrama, so I was determined not to miss this one. Didn't expect to like MoA this much as I am not really into virtual gaming. But I was literally holding my breath and screaming out loud whenever the duel with Dr.Cha is happening. That is until Zinu leveled up and got a gun, phew.... I will try to catch up before new episode is shown so I can join discussion here. For now, still avoiding spoilers although I accidentally did read the latest death in ep.10 :sweatingbullets:

Happy New Year, btw!!

Welcome. This drama is really great, isn't it?
Song Jae-Jung has produced a new masterpiece. I prefer "W", but what's the point of comparing? The theme of augmented reality is innovative, I have never seen a story about it, as was the theme of the manhwa. The subject is treated with the same psychological and existential depth.

The rhythm is slower, but this is not a problem, since this slowness is not compensated by filling scenes, but by scenes that are all useful and interesting. I feel the ardour of the author, invested with her own story, proposing only the essential, only the inspired moments. An authentic script, written with artistic honesty and integrity from beginning to end.

We don't see that anymore, especially not in the bigger budget series, which hire a regiment of scriptwriters like workers at the factory, responsible for coldly filling time zones laboriously, without inspiration, without creativity, without power over the general plot. Scenes where one is bored, in a general linear coherence, without the interweaving of long-lasting narrative frames, without knowing where they go in the long term. Normal since there is no end, and the seasons are renewed according to the wind of the audience.

I am thinking of a good example, the "the walking dead" series and its entire undead episodes, charged with filling up until the end of the season cliffhanger.

As for the Kdrama, if they do not suffer from this, they nevertheless suffer (for some) from hollow episodes, filling scenes, and uninspired dialogues, according to some moments of the drama.

As an example, the drama "I'm not a robot", which is great in its first part, and then suffers from a big hole, to come back correctly on its last two episodes.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@Sarang21 Glad your here...please share some thoughts :blush:

Happy new year :D

I don´t really have any theory because things are so unpredictable in the game...at the beginning I was trying to come up with some explanation but whenever a new episode comes out this is what happen to my theory: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5610220

Therefore I have decided to just enjoy the ride...and read other people´s theories.  :lol:

I´m looking forward to the romance...it might as well happen now or never.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4