[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

20 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

and I hope this article isnt misleading: it says something along the lines that HJ will secretly involve herself in the game without JW knowing.

I hope it's right, it's about time we need a Heroine, I cannot wait to see Emma stop playing the guitar - LOL, I want her to stand up, and run to grab a sword. :D If that's happen I'm going to dress her like Wonder Woman Medieval era..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ost 5 release: 6th Jan 6pm KST

"Im Here" by Yang Da-il

Some moving lyrics -

"I will always stand here, always here, in order to keep you safe even if it hurts cold," and "I want you to be like magic at the end of this story." 

I cant wait to hear it. 

cr. https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003931152

and I hope this article isnt misleading: it says something along the lines that HJ will secretly involve herself in the game without JW knowing. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000041260

@stroppyse am I right?  please skim read over the Naver link. The title is building up my excitement:blush:

Wow i can't wait for this scene

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 3

3219107.jpg?w=1024&h=1024&crop=1

DECEMBER 18, 2018 BY POPGASA

Elaine – Daydream (백일몽) Memories of the Alhambra OST Part 2

The blue sky
Changes its outfit to be the night

The moonlight that secretly followed me
Starts talking to me

Asking if I’m doing alright
Looking for that picture

Maybe it’s you
Who still comes to me in my dreams

Where do I go now
Where do I go

This street has fallen asleep
And my memory of you is so clear
As if I can grasp this air
Even my tears are so warm

Where do I go
Where do I go
All night, I’m looking for you in my dreams

The dreams close up
And the stars disappear

As if you’re caught in my throat
My cough is like you

Where do I go now
Where do I go

My tears become stars
Your memories become the sun
Above the evening sunset
Will I be able to see you?

Where do I go
Where do I go

Daydreaming
Daydreaming again

If the moonlight talks to me again

My tears become stars
Your memories become the sun
Above the evening sunset
Will I be able to see you?

Where do I go
Where do I go

990917495C24AE5B302EC0

http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/original/990917495C24AE5B302EC0 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

I hope it's right, it's about time we need a Heroine, I cannot wait to see Emma stop playing the guitar - LOL, I want her to stand up, and run to grab a sword. :D If that's happen I'm going to dress her like Wonder Woman Medieval era..

Or she could still kill with her guitar like Sung Hoon and his flute in Faith  :lol:

6c36404d341e3d1107bd09515f5aad16.jpg

Maybe that explains the scene when JW meets Emma again. She clearly understood what JW was saying about saving her brother. 

1 hour ago, ismaeni said:

Wow i can't wait for this scene

Many viewers are anticipating this too. Let's hope it happens. With  Seo's death, still no news of SJ and JW return on the verge of insanity she WON'T sit still . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 1/3/2019 at 2:56 AM, sanika said:

Sorry for cutting in, but I just wanted to say that I am always envious (in a good way!) of people who can write original content. Good luck with your project! Hope you do finish and submit it to MBC. As they say, Go Big or Go Home. Fighting

Hi, thank you for your support.
I didn't know MBC made that kind of statement. Where did you find this?

W season 2 Teaser below.

Spoiler

I did it for fun. As I haven't finished all the episodes, I don't open a topic in the fanfix forum, it will just be posted here by the way. Maybe if I start talking about the project, I'll meet people interested in doing photo montages, who knows?
It's an excerpt from a scene in the drama. Although it is a spoiler, it is too good a teaser to avoid using it.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

• Like 3

My last thought for today is:

alhambra-09-00145.jpg

Cr: Dramabeans

Do you see that female bathroom on the train??

SeeJoo must be hiding inside that female toilet on the same train he vanished and fell off the train at the next station, and hit his head somewhere and currently is having Amnesia.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

My last thought for today is:

Cr: Dramabeans

Do you see that female bathroom on the train??

SeeJoo must be hiding inside that female toilet on the same train he vanished and fell off the train at the next station, and hit his head somewhere and currently is having Amnesia.

Lol what? Hahahaha

Anyways gearing up for ep 11 tomorrow. Who's up for a live recap? Ahaha

• Like 7

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The article doesn't actually say that. Most of it is a recap of the events in the drama, but the last paragraph quotes the production team about how HJ is such a strong character since she shouldered the burden of taking care of 2 younger siblings and her grandmother in Spain, and how HJ, now that she knows the truth about the mysterious game, will affect the game as well as the romance with JW.

Personally, though, I hope HJ does enter the game, with or without JW's knowledge. I'm positive that HJ is more than just a character to act as a foil for JW or any other character, even though that has been her primary role thus far. I would like to see her bring her pragmatism and strength to dealing with the bewildering, mysterious game as well, and I think she has to enter the game in order to do so. :)

I still trust the writer to have HJ do more than just nurse JW to health or cry over her brother,  maybe the fact that her and Emma have the same face, maybe it'll lead to something ? I don't know I keep thinking of cheat codes, it's been a very long time since I played video games so my knowledge is still rusty

• Like 8

I am noting down the timeline for first few days based on time shown in episode 1-4...

Flight time from Barcelona to Granada is 1.5 hours, and a train ride is 7+ hours.

First day

11:30 pm -- SJ called JW in his hotel. He then got on a train to arrive at 8 am, and JW got on a plane and at

1:16 am -- arrived in Hostal Bonita. JW fought all night to get through level 1, but that means the restaurant he went to get his sword was still open way past 2 am? :o

Second day

8:00 am -- During breakfast at Bonita, JW found out SJ will be arriving by train so he rushed to the station. Can't find him, but met ex-wife and ex-SIL instead. Found out Cha was there one day prior. Went to find another user, Cha. Fought NPCs to level up (arrows attack buffering, stopping by cafe, met pirates and Emma) and then at around

9:50 am -- went to meet HJ to sign the purchase of Bonita.

10 pm -- JW called Cha to meet up for duel. Defeated Cha and then flew from Granada to Barcelona.

Third Day

2:30 am -- Sent a text to Seo that he arrived in hotel and went to sleep.

8 am -- Woke up and got news that Cha was found dead. Flew back to Granada.

Things JW did on this day: Get HJ to assist ex-wife and SIL; went to hospital then the park and discovered Cha became NPC; went to train station for SJ's bag; in the evening back in Bonita he searched through SJ's room, retired to his room, got a call from Prof.Cha, then attacked by NPC Cha and fell down from 6th floor.

I'm trying to figure out the time of Cha, Marco and SJ being in Granada the day before to test out the game together. Because on that first evening, SJ is already back in Barcelona and at Marco's room? He supposedly was with Marco's dead body at night time, in a forest near Granada. How did he make it back to Barcelona so quickly? Did he have a return plane ticket provided by Cha?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, katakwasabi said:

JW has been shady a whole lot, HJ needs to take some time and don't give in too easily to his dimples! hahahaha

The best part in a relationship and a couple are when you give in and give all, and just live the moment ! Present! Always!  Lol! :PTomorrow? Is there a tomorrow? Unless you have the power to be a time travel!  Lol! :rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

I think Yu Ra was married by Yoo Jin Woo just to get a revenge... the guy hates losing and the fact that his bestfriend stabbed him like that... must be so unbearable... he probably never even touched or slept with his ex number 2.. that’s why the old Cha run a DNA test to his grandson after hearing Yu Ra’s secret... afraid that the baby is Yoo Jin Woo’s.. wow the old guy is insane.. he disowned his own flesh and blood, disrespects all and playing nice on the surface.. this man is the dangerous one.. and can someone please tell me where is that guy in ep 1 who was on the phone all the time with Jin Woo? the informan.. he never appear again..

after watching the under the rain scene of him and ex number 1 while ex bestie stated ‘hey bruh me and yo ex wife (that YJW was still very much in love with even after divorce) just got officially married’ the amount of devastation, pain, betrayal, anger, disbelief etc etc.. basically all the bad stuffs were way too overwhelming for him to bear... I can imagine if his second marriage is just for a revenge or sort of a way of his ‘never lose’ attitude.. 

I sincerely hope that Hee Joo’s purity will enlighten Yoo Jin Woo..  as well as her love to him will guide him to get over the crazy mental and physical game that has been sucking his life.. 

Let the ROMANCE begins!

tomorrow is comiiiing yayayayaya... 

@ktcjdrama  chingu... yes the restaurants in Spain.. especially in Costa del Sol and Andalucia (Granada included) is open up to 2-3 am every night.. especially weekend... Spanish people are al fresco life lovers and start their leisure time after 9 pm and have even supper at 11 pm and children play outside until  2 am on weekends because that’s their culture... my parents in law own a vacation house in Marbella and OMG the weather is like in paradise... I have been to Granada 5 times and visited La Alhamra 3 times.. Granada women are mixed with Persian so they are extremely beautiful.. oepss sorry for the extra infos.. hehehe.. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

Episode 11 is tomorrow finally the wait is gonna be over soon. I can't participate much in the forum :( cause I have an exam coming up T-T but I'll make sure to watch the episodes when they air. Have fun guys

GOODLUCK WITH YOUR EXAM!! Dont stress and take care. Hope all goes well and you can always enjoy the eps when your exams are over.

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

I think Yu Ra was married by Yoo Jin Woo just to get a revenge... the guy hates losing and the fact that his bestfriend stabbed him like that... must be so unbearable... he probably never even touched or slept with his ex number 2.. that’s why the old Cha run a DNA test to his grandson after hearing Yu Ra’s secret... afraid that the baby is Yoo Jin Woo’s.. wow the old guy is insane.. he disown ped his own flesh and blood, disrespects all and playing nice on the surface.. this man is the dangerous one.. and can someone please tell me where is that guy in ep 1 who was on the phone all the time with Jin Woo? the informan.. he never appear again..

Thats my thought exactly on YuRa and JW marriage... I even thought that maybe Prof Cha made YR seduce JW for marriage so that his son- CHS wont look too bad (in public) for marrying SuJin.

As for the guy whom JW was talking to on the phone is informant A. Played by actor Park Hae Soo and this role is just a cameo appearance so I doubt he will return. He was previously in Prison Playbook 

Bonus news is that his getting married in a private ceremony mid January. I wonder if any of the MOA cast will attend. :DCONGRATULATIONS to him! :wub:  Read source - http://www.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=580015

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1