[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

@enigmatic_zephy and @ktcjdrama

Lets arrange this a bit.

1. Marco met Cha in Barcelona, SJ was at their house/room in Barcelona (from ep 8). 

2. It was never shown that SJ even met Cha. 

3. The game is set in Granada.

4. SJ, Marco and Cha all went to Granada but it is not known if they were together or separated. (From ep 8)

5. Marco's body was found in the woods in Granada (aslo from ep 8). Based on JW's delusion in ep 9, SJ is master and killed Marco.

6. SJ called JW from Barcelona to meet JW in Granada. (This happened, it was narrated by JW in ep 8)

7. Then why did SJ return to Barcelona and took another train to Granada? Why didnt he call from Granada? Was the game already malfunctioning at that time so SJ thougt he had to travel in between cities to repeat the quest? Or did he go to Barcelona to meet JW? Or was he never in Granada when Marco died?

Theres something wrong with this timeline. Its weird why SJ decided to return to Barcelona if he accidently killed Marco in Granada.

I see several options why he would return to Barcelona (assuming he was in Granada together with Marco)

i) he thought he would reset the level or quest and Marco will be alive again

ii) he wanted to meet JW face to face

iii) because of his Desktop. He had to return to email whatever it is to JW

Anyways, imo Cha killing Marco is out of the question since he is a beginner, at a measely less than Level 3, he couldnt have beat either of them in the game.

• Like 7

For the name of Zinu, of course came from Jin Woo. I dont doubt it. Usually we create our username that resembles us. Like my name, it came from a part of my actual name. But, change a little bit to something with meaning. Naum, means sleeping. Who doesnt like to sleep? In my case, my sleeping time a little bit irregular to most people. Using your fullname for the net?! Really?! 

Aaahhh... @alcides14ahjumma, u killed the tonite expectation. Only a hug? Really? Cannot accept it, let it be a kiss this week.

Less than 6 hours chingus.. From counting days to counting hours. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

52 minutes ago, blademan said:

I KNEW IT!!!! There’s NO KISS guys :joy::heartbreak:

But a hug goes a long way for JW I guess.

Edit: Actually upon closer inspection of the 4th pic...there just might be ;) fingers crossed!

Whyyyyy....??

Can we have at least a peck??, a loooong 10 minutes peck! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Lol.. @blademan I was about to throw shoes at the troll and then saw the 4th pic and calmed down. Now imma flip if the “kiss” is a faraway shot which is a NO NO for me. After all the craziness I’m putting myself into this whole game thing..I need some sugar to bring back something :P

a hug and a kiss will be awesome ;)

edit

after some zooming in on this spoilers, that last picture seems to really be a kiss. And notice how the umbrella is on the ground as if it was tossed to provide a distance:joy: 

we will find out tomorrow  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

:O.. 

No! they had the meeting and then Cha said , to his goons, he wanted to test the game

it is nowhere said that the trio came down to granada to test the game.. infact from what we hear, cha came on his own (would have got login and all ofcourse just as JW)

Yes they did, per report by A to JW.

You can go rewatch ep.8 at around 8 minute mark. He even said it twice to emphasize all three of them went to Granada.

And it was Cha's staff who suggested him to why not go test the game.

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

after some zooming in on this spoilers, that last picture seems to really be a kiss. And notice how the umbrella is on the ground as if it was tossed to provide a distance:joy: 

Hi zoomer!! ;):D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

lmao the morning troll lololololol....... 

I was about to scream and shout in madness ala ala Gun Hoo Superman Return but then I realized it’s 7.49 AM and my whole house is still in a lazy Saturday sleeping mode.. lol..

the faraway shoot for a kiss is like a mandatory in Kdrama... and no matter how great a drama is..  without a promptly kissing scene, it would be not as perfect... like... duh.. they have the kissing ace and master of chemistry feeling Mr. Hyun Bin and the natural beauty and sweetest Shin Hye... can I be the Director instead?? but then again it is not Late Autumn so we need to sit in that PG15 line hehehee..... 

good morning from cold Amsterdam and happy weekend MOAers....

• Like 8

On 1/3/2019 at 9:30 PM, stargazer187 said:

@packmule3 it was so fun reading your post. There r some parts that makes me laugh. Thanks for that :lol:

I thought you're busy and just sporadically leaving comments, come and go once in a while. I see that you read most of everyone thoughts here. And you come with their answers. Hahaha. :thumbsup:

Maybe because it was not made in Granada either. All weapons and special items he acquired outside Granada were not allowed. 

Yes, the vest isn't made in Granada. What I mean was it SHOULD have been placed on the ground along with the guns and special items but it was omitted. I guess the editor/director forgot to include about it. :D

Here are my new comments on how Episodes 7 and 10 matched each other.  It's long so I'll only post an except.   

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/05/memories-of-the-alhambra-notes-on-episodes-7-and-10

Third detail: JinWoo and requiems. 

In Episode 10, when an endless wave of zombies attack him without mercy, he loses all hope and sinks to the floor to await death.

Alhambra10-00565.jpgpic credit: dramabeans

This scene brings to mind that other time when he lost hope too. He was sitting on the ground in the rain, outside the hospital. Remember that scene from Episode 5?  Back then, he realized, “I have killed Cha HyunSuk. As proof, I was about to die in the same way. Our deaths would remain an eternal mystery, but we knew that we killed each other in revenge. The revenge we wished for everyday with all our hearts.” He waited for HyunSuk to smite him but HeeJoo appeared out of nowhere to crouch in front of him and unknowingly blocked HyunSuk’s attack.

This time however in the dungeon JinWoo realizes that he’s going to die like his Sec Seo. Seo was attacked to death by an unstoppable and merciless army of NPCs and he's going to die in the same way. However, their deaths will NOT be an eternal mystery because he sent an earlier text to Park, saying, "This is my will. A will to explain the reason behind the death in case I or we end up being found dead somewhere in Granada." He wants it known that they died on a quest to find SeJoo and to prove that the program is flawed.

Furthermore, this scene in Episode 10  wherehe sits there in the walkway reminds of Episode 7 when he kills HyunSuk in the middle of the church aisle.

That time, he’s about to make the sign of cross and leave the church. But before he can finish crossing himself, HS reappears in front of the altar like a resurrected dead and starts to charge at him. But without mercy or moral hesitation or flicker of emotion on his face, JinWoo shoots him in the middle of the church. NPC HS drops dead in the aisle. Another death has gone unnoticed.

JinWoo then proceeds to make the sign of the cross and hobbles to the exit. In the background, the priest intones, “Let us pray: Dear Lord, our Savior, we have gathered here today to earnestly pray for Michael Cha who has left us. Lord, please have mercy, and forgive all of Michael Cha’s sins who has longed for and believed in You while he was here. And let him find eternal peace and happiness along with all the saints. Also, let us all, who believe in You shout and praise You out loud, (and the door bangs shut after JinWoo) and help us comfort and love one another until we gather together in eternal joy, through Christ, our Lord, we pray.”

In that scene in Episode 7, we have a memorial mass being offered for the death of HyunSuk, and now in Episode 10, another requiem is needed for the death of his Secretary Seo.

Do you see that? :D

These are just three examples of how Episode 7 dovetails with Episode 10. I think there's a couple more but I'm pressed for time. :)

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/05/memories-of-the-alhambra-notes-on-episodes-7-and-10

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes they did, per report by A to JW.

You can go rewatch ep.8 at around 8 minute mark. He even said it twice to emphasize all three of them went to Granada.

And it was Cha's staff who suggested him to why not go test the game.

Hi zoomer!! ;):D

:) hmm.. ok i missed that.. because i thought Cha came by flight and Sj obviouly was to come by train the same day

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

:) hmm.. ok i missed that.. because i thought Cha came by flight and Sj obviouly was to come by train the same day

That's the reason I'm trying to work out the time line. It's rather impossible for SJ to go by train because train ride is 7-8 hours one way. I am assuming Cha got the boys plane tickets. 

• Like 2

I shouldve kept my mouth shut about it being too early for a kiss especially since Seo just past away :vicx:

Did someone asked for  ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! 

DwI3MypXQAA3bYo.jpg

DwIxlqvVsAI2q_H.jpg crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 This sounds so romantic... Im a sucker for it lol!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Did someone asked for  ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

OMGGGGGGG!!!! THANK YOU---- I thought it was just going to be a hug!! But they bettttter show a close up tooo. I mean we have been waiting for a week and this is hyun bin. I will collapse if there is no closeupppp. 

Guys hopefully some of you'll will manage to give live updates cause I CAN"T WAIT for it to be uploaded online!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

That's the reason I'm trying to work out the time line. It's rather impossible for SJ to go by train because train ride is 7-8 hours one way. I am assuming Cha got the boys plane tickets. 

I find it easier to assume the writer forgot about the importance of a timeline and didnt think thoroughly about it.

Everything that happened in ep 1-5 (from JW arriving in Granada to his hospitalisation after his fall) happened in about 2 days, based on what the characters said. Which is just not possible in realtime.

A rough timeline under tab

Spoiler

A lot of stuff happened in 2 days based from JW’s conversation with HJ’s sister in his hospital room: ‘how can she like me? We only met 2 days ago’.

So..I’ll try listing everything that happened within 2 days since JW arrived in Granada to put things into perspective:

1. JW arrived in Granada and played the game

2. He bought hostel bonita

3. He fought with Cha

4. Somehow Cha died

5. JW took a flight to barcelona

6. JW returned to Granada

7. JW fought with zombie Cha twice

8. JW fell from the 6th floor

9. JW had surgery for ruptured intestines and a broken leg

10. Some people from Korea arrived in Granada in lightning speed

11. JW manage to escape the 4th floor of a hospital again and drove to hostel bonita.

The 2 days could be figurative speech. But i think JW is too matter of fact to use figurative speech. Haha

So yeah. I find it easier to think the writer didnt think of a concrete timeline in this.  Heh :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

I want to be that yanked umbrella and witness this epic kiss of the year from the most visual OTP and I know I can count on the kiss master Hyun Bin because Park Shin Hye would probably dead inside when his lips land on hers.... KYAK! Hee Joo just be a good receiver please ok? I love PSH but I know how she kisses in her dramas... or maybe tonight the star of miracle will shine and will granting us the best of her kisses? I PRAY. OMO this kiss will be a buzz for a week everywhere.. 

today my theme is spoiling the heck outta myself.....  my ipad hwaitiiiing! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

logo_404_6_20170111151211.jpg?20190103_1

'Alhambra' love Park and Hyun Bin delivered on-screen kiss, romance of the defining moment in the rain 'capturing'.

[e hamsangbeom a 24 news]. 

Capture the romance of the defining moments of the drama ‘The Alhambra somehow asks all memory of’ Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye tvn.

Tvn toil ‘The Alhambra somehow asks all memory of’ (Song Jae Jung, and director Ahn Gil Ho, Dragon, production studio play Chorokbaem Media Co., Ltd) drama (5) 11 times today broadcast ahead of the couple magic. Yoo Jin Woo Jung Hee Joo, (Hyun Bin), (Park Shin-hye) Keith at Johns Hopkins University, predicted the rain.Mind its ardent atmosphere surrounding the two people see in a still picture released chokchok is wet.

Who has been reunited after a year later, indicated My feelings for each other implicitly Jinu and Hee Joo.Despite missing the "my life magically change a person" and "a man, we are making a tear for me" to "I would like to see." said did not even light.Even "missing or gone into hiding" know the nightmare of the game that started from him and (exo Chanyeol) a vanished without a game between two people that the secret of invisible. Like Farnsworth, were blocking.

Jinwoo was in the last 10 games with a special item in the New Year is to Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzin, Granada in order to meet, so New Year by leaving a "confident that he was alive". Hee Joo to open her mouth.Jinu and allied information and Jinu enough to as "alcoholism, drug abuse, game addiction" at all except the (minjinung), even have been a strange sort of story. Hee Joo is willing to believe it.We will wait.New Year in any way my eagerness to find and track the whereabouts of the New Year for the past year can not hate, and an understanding of understanding has been deep enough to be a mixture of mind. Answer.

Jinu and Hee Joo heart was with, did not take the most important moment in my life was ‘a quest’.But a npc (- player non character, users or item that provides the quest for a fictional character) of troop information and education were attacked and killed and the quest alone. In the Alhambra -- to keep himself and succeeded in turning its greatest crisis in a dungeon Jinu from future difficult deployment in what is expected.

Even so, and after ‘a quest’ stories in (https://tv.naver.com/v/4915083) a forecast released earlier in this media image as the magic the couple's romance. Attention-getting.You really are mad.You are now on I should not make any decision is Park Seon-Ho Jinu and (Lee Seung-Jun) to mum drags me out of the motion to dismiss chabyeongjun to (Kim Eui-sung), with an earnest face.Jinu Hee Joo to find a voice I can feel the service was for him. 

Like someone who had removed everything very tired face, " What have we related?Even we were lovers?I just don't you give me my girlfriend. " "Jinu, of cool not seem to care at the end" two for two people and right away respond to kiss the rain.Back a year two will evolve of the human mind is tonight.

‘The Alhambra somehow asks all memory of’ 5th broadcast at 9 p.m. on Saturday night.

Photo = tvn

A hamsangbeom 

[copyright © 5 Kits combine asia no. 1 enews24.net entertainment news reserved.The].

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000232458

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1