Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

@stroppyse The Netflix version of the preview said: HJ: "I can be your girlfriend. It's not that hard. I can do better". So considering this I doubt that she will back out from the kiss. If anyone has to back out, it will be JinWoo himself but since he took the step first so I believe that the kiss will happen. About the timing not being perfect, my question is, when will the right time come? When SJ comes back, or when the game becomes sensible? Or when the zombies come back to life? There is no perfect timing in this show, at every turn there is a death or someone missing hence whatever intimacy that has to happen, will happen weaved into these complex situations only. Is there any guarantee that once the mission is completed, everything will return back to normal or if SJ comes back, he can fix everything. Nope. Hence, the timing is fine if you ask me. And I think this is the right time when they should actually accept that they need each other not only in finding SJ but also in general because right now every single person in JW's life is a suspect. JW will probably never admit that he has feelings for her so I am glad that it was HeeJu herself who offered that I can become your girlfriend. I think more than the game, the romance part has more consistency and gradual slow-burn development. Everything else is just going god-knows-where..

And about Prof Park not being villain, I think he does have an ulterior motive though I believe he is not alone, but he is pulling the strings..

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, JojoCx3 said:

Idk what to think about this drama anymore, now it's obvious that at the end, it's probably the staff of the palace came to help Jinwoo, but does that mean that he didn't complete the quest after all he has been through?! and he can't play it again as seen. Now what? he won't find Seju?! And how did Seju even make this quest? did he know that he will disappear? or is he locked up in the game somewhere but still can make levels and quests in it, that's why he asked Jinwoo to find him?!?! Or is it just Professor Cha or whoever it is that made this quest and deceived Jinwoo by letting him believe he gonna find Seju when he complete this quest but in fact they led to his own death?

what about sj at the door? what was that

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

@stroppyse The Netflix version of the preview said: HJ: "I can be your girlfriend. It's not that hard. I can do better".

The lack of pronoun usage in Korean strikes again. However, I can see the interpretation being that HJ says that she'll be JW's girlfriend. The second line she says is also correct. However, the third line is incorrect. In the preview, she says "i can just be your girlfriend then. Would it be that hard? Actually, I'm too good for you."

I went back and listened to it to check this before I wrote this. Still, I agree that she's not going to back off from the kiss. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

This not Memories of the Alhambra..this is..giphy.gif:crazy:

Lol..no wonder Netflix picked it up considering the amount of horror flicks they sponsor...

Also the zombies looked like someone plastered their faces with talcum powder..poor CGI...not scary at all!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

WHAT!!!!! NO!!!!

Actually, I had feeling that Secretary Seo will be sacrificed when he started playing and I HATE it because my prediction is true.... :bawling:

Now Zombie Seo will continue to protect Jinwoo...sobs

Watching todays episdoe really scared me. We have real zombies and I think they are not easy to be defeated because they are not really alive...well, its not that they are alive to begin with...its a game...only jinwoo is a human...even Sec Seo is not human anymore....:bawling:

So, can Zombie Seo killed Zombie Cha again? I can't understand how NPC killed real player? Is it virus?

Now I lost hope thinking Seju still alive or not. But he need to be alive for them to stop the game right?

I also believe that the light come from security's flashlight as we can see Heeju called someone in Spanish.

Regarding the quest, I think any player who reached level 90 will receive the quest.

Maybe Seju already set the quest to be sent to any player which enter the level 90. Can game do that?

We can see that when Jinwoo reached Level 90, he automatically receive the quest.

Now...6 days more to go...Welcome Monday :pensive:

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, lduc said:

Admit it Jin woo has been looking forward for this kiss! Just look how aggressive and intoxicated he looks! Hahaha! Btw it seems like Hee joo is going to Granada! I hope they will finally find Se joo together there! 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, eimimie said:

Regarding the quest, I think any player who reached level 90 will receive the quest.

Maybe Seju already set the quest to be sent to any player which enter the level 90. Can game do that?

We can see that when Jinwoo reached Level 90, he automatically receive the quest.

Yes, games can do that, they have quests that can only be received when players reach a specific level.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

what about sj at the door? what was that

Just the imagination of HJ in her dream

Btw chingus,

I think we not gonna have a kiss scene, I dont know why but couldn’t  stop myself from thinking based on my experience with this writer, we probably will have a pause, silent moment there and there is a cheek kiss. That’s :bawling:

Edited by alicenguyen95
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I take back my words. I'm sharing my thought tonite bcoz surely I cannot sleep easily after watching with subs. The subs was superrr fast! 

Now, JW has two ghosts : One who attacks him (Dr Cha) , another who protect him (City Hunter) . Uwaaa.. Why Sec Seo had to die?!? Tears. I want to cry with JW too.. 

The zombie scene reminds me of the game -  The House of The Dead. When it get too scary, we changed the blood colour. Somehow, I was proud of myself to be able finished the game. I am not a gamer.. Was force to play. 

The light that JW saw, better be about the quest. I dont want it to be caused by server shut down. Uh.. Uh.. Even the game was flawed, I dont think their company will go bankrupt. Only losses. Dont remove him just yet, he will find a way. 

I think HJ contact the Al Hambra administration to rescue JW. JW may pass out due to exhaustion, dehydration, shocked/traumatized. HJ will come to Granada to bring him home. Since SJ corpse has yet to be found, he might be alive somewhere. Coma maybe. Someone keeping him alive but taken over the game. 

I'm glad the baby is SooJin & HS'. So, JW was free from doubt. Tq Prof Cha for the paternity test. We have doubt too.. 

From the preview, HJ finding JW in Granada's hospital. She nurse him back and they kiss at the rooftop. Sec Seo body will be brought back to Korea and JW attends the funeral (the way he dress in black tie). Dismissing JW will be later. 

Now, I can sleep... Later.. Good night and Happy New Year 2019!

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, carnation18 said:

Admit it Jin woo has been looking forward for this kiss! Just look how aggressive and intoxicated he looks! Hahaha! Btw it seems like Hee joo is going to Granada! I hope they will finally find Se joo together there! 

Thank you! I forgot the rules! The last time I was active in soompi was 2016. Im sorry :( I will keep this in mind. Thank you again! 

• Like 4

What the heck is going on?? Did they really kill off City Hunter???? Sec Seo died for reallll??? Whattttt??

I hate this!! Waeeeee???? This game is really a bad luck!!! Then what's the point of all this after everyone is dead???? For what they're trying so hard to find SJ???? Why would SJ the creator of the game can't save himself out from the game or wherever he is trapped???? And why would he created this game in the first place? What for??? Writer give me the answers!! 

Sec Seo...... :bawling:

Wait.. what's the light is coming close to JW at the end? Don't tell me it's SJ?!!! I would be mad if he just appeared just like that after all of this. 

Sighhhhhh

5 hours ago, carnation18 said:

If an NPC cannot kill a player then Sec Seo must have been killed by another player? Did ep 10 show how he died? 

No, they just found the body. Last scene we have just he was surrounded by a group of NPC who are ready to attack him all at once. He has logged out from the game but he still can see them coming closer to him. I wonder if he didn't log out he still can use his sword. I'm very confused now. JW should give him another bottle of that health potion to him. Sighhh

Wait.. I noticed that JW limping leg is completely healed after he met Emma? What??? Why, I mean how come??? He should talk to her long ago then. ;)

@pattsue sorry just got back online now. You might find the answer of those lines here. She said she could be his girlfriend, it's not that hard. 

• Like 6

ok.. i m all in for that no human is villain here..

game has gone bonkers

My best bet, either switch off server or maybe EMMA is supposed to be game's love interest :) .. just hold her captive

How did SJ clear level 91? marco and SJ must have done that.. but they weren't allys so i wonder

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

No, they just found the body. Last scene we have just he was surrounded by a group of NPC who are ready to attack him all at once. He has logged out from the game but he still can see them coming closer to him. I wonder if he didn't log out he still can use his sword. I'm very confused now. JW should give him another bottle of that health potion to him. Sighhh

Wait.. I noticed that JW limping leg is completely healed after he met Emma? What??? Why, I mean how come??? He should talk to her long ago then. ;)

@pattsue sorry just got back online now. You might find the answer of those lines here. She said she could be his girlfriend, it's not that hard. 

He already stopped limping in the train, just before he arrived for the second time in Granada.

Notice that this game is just about killing and getting killed. That's why I wrote that this game might have been developed in order to get rid of JW. However, the person behind it didn't think that Marco would contact CHS first. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just relax :wub: the kiss will happen.Hee joo is not backoff.Its look like that because of Jinwoo grab her waist. That why.:D

I'm so sorry for secretary :tears: He is one of my fav character. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, carnation18 said:

If an NPC cannot kill a player then Sec Seo must have been killed by another player? Did ep 10 show how he died? 

Apparently NPCs can kill.

We saw no arrow and less sword marks on Seo on platform, so i think he fought and tried to run away but then got caught in the field with marksmen.. because NPC seo has a lot of arrows on his back

So , we can say quite safely, NPCs killed him.

Automatic login - remember the fall from 6th floor and HB wasn't wearing lenses and still could see HS.. but his r&d guy could not see it on his monitor. Same thing - Seo took out his lenses on platform hoping that would stop the game but he continued seeing like HB.. but since he took out the lenses, R&D guy could not follow it on his monitor

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

When zombie Cha appeared for the first time, JW had no lens too. So you are right that the game can work without lens. 

There could be two villains. What if there is a third person who helped to create the game? KSB for example. Then when professor Cha visited Granada, he could have met KSB. The latter has more reasons now to kill JW as he represents a thread to him: he will lose HJ. Professor Cha is not good enough to create a game where people can be killed. He needs the assistance of someone. KSB might have told him what happened: JW killed his son during the game hence he wants JW to die the same way.

The fact that the assassins and soldiers were expecting them in Granada looks like a trap, just like the quest. Someone with great computer skills could hack a system, especially if he has created the game.  

bold

This thought occurred to me while watching today's episode. It seemed like there are two versions of this game going on- first one is the one created by SJ and now being handled by Choi. And then there is another version which is like hell bent on destroying JW. The quest was a part of SJ's version but the train trap wasn't. The rogue version works without lens, and also has other players too and that has also caused the deaths of Cha and Seo...it also has rain and thunder and the Alhambra song. It's not game within a game but rather two versions of the same game. And the rogue version is not on the server which Choi is handling, its on another server and hence we don't know who logged in or who logged out. Am I making any sense..??:crazy:

@stroppyse I trust you on that. Actually now when I think again, 'I  can do better' seems wrong. She is not trying to prove him anything or nor is she trying to say that I am better than your ex-wives..(why would she say that??) Is she competing or something? But 'I am too good for you' means that considering your current situation, I am actually in a better shape than you..so it makes sense..

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

He already stopped limping in the train, just before he arrived for the second time in Granada.

Ahh... really? I must miss that part. Then what makes his limping stopped?? Hahaha.

Really he still used that cane before he went to the airport. I think I still saw him limping for some time during the train scene. Is it maybe he level up then he healed. Confusing. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, an-naum said:

The light that JW saw, better be about the quest. I dont want it to be caused by server shut down.

It is of the real people.. its a torch/flashlight

HJ called people, probably palace's staff and gave specific instruction on where to look for a Korean (R&D guy knew where the prison is)

Uh.. Uh.. Even the game was flawed, I dont think their company will go bankrupt. Only losses. Dont remove him just yet, he will find a way. 

It's not about losses, they have other products too, but more a question of CEO losing his mind and being unfit for business

I think HJ contact the Al Hambra administration to rescue JW. JW may pass out due to exhaustion, dehydration, shocked/traumatized. HJ will come to Granada to bring him home. Since SJ corpse has yet to be found, he might be alive somewhere. Coma maybe. Someone keeping him alive but taken over the game. 

One thing i want to know is, despite death does the program list show HS and Seo as active members with last logged in time?

Because for Marco and Master the list said they are inactive since a year

I'm glad the baby is SooJin & HS'. So, JW was free from doubt. Tq Prof Cha for the paternity test. We have doubt too.. 

I so knew it.. he wasn't being mean for no reason.. and HB's super soft googly eyes towards SJ don't help

From the preview, HJ finding JW in Granada's hospital. She nurse him back and they kiss at the rooftop. Sec Seo body will be brought back to Korea and JW attends the funeral (the way he dress in black tie). Dismissing JW will be later. 

Now, I can sleep... Later.. Good night and Happy New Year 2019!

Real people were not involved in W so dead people could be brought back.. here i don't even have an iota of hope..

and worse, if your loved one dies and the only way you can keep seeing them and feeling them for real is through a way like this, would you be tempted to keep the server going just to keep them alive?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1