[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

this is one of my awaited moment... when Hee Joo finally able to see Jin Woo again after a year.. she has no idea where, how, what and why he left without notice.. and the fact that she falls in love with him while everyday bearing the feeling of missing him and want to know what happened to him.. as a woman and a hopeless romantic ahjumma I can feel how Hee Joo is in pain in the heart everytime she remembers him... 

996329415C2F7B5704

courtesy of @lduc gomawo chingu you inspired me..

you can see how great Park Shin Hye is in portraying the expression of a million kind of different feelings when she realized it is Jin Woo that came to her house..  she has a million of questions... a ton of lava that needs to be errupting soon lol... and on the top of those.. her love to Jin Woo.. OMG how I can’t wait to see tomorrow.. darn I will have my NY lunch with my squad so I won’t be able to watch live...but the spoilers in Instagram is like swarming 5 minutes after the episode starts airing....  especially with THE KISS of the year lol the anticipation must be soaring.. chalja yo chingu... :wub:

• Like 11

19 hours ago, sanika said:

hahaha....don't worry about it. I am a speed reader. So when I was reading a sentence with "SJ seduced Director Park....." I generally imagine SeJu in the entire sequence you described and then do a double take and realize you were talking about SuJin. I get a good chuckle out of it :P

That would have been great, but the writer has already laid a lot of ground work where the Programmer guy isn't about to interfere with Zinu's profile - He couldn't cancel his alliance with City Hunter nor could he take weapons developed outside Granada, ergo - not by SeJu. He will have to use the pirates to go on his quest with him using the weapons from the Antiques shops. Thankfully Zinu is able to still use his money.

Who says that?? didn't he create those weapons that zinu is using

didn't he create thoses assassins just for him to make points

didn't he create that whole school space for zinu

To create bots, why does he need to do anything with zinu. Just as Zinu chose secy to be a friend, zinu can choose bots to be friends

• Like 3

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Who says that?? didn't he create those weapons that zinu is using

didn't he create thoses assassins just for him to make points

didn't he create that whole school space for zinu

To create bots, why does he need to do anything with zinu. Just as Zinu chose secy to be a friend, zinu can choose bots to be friends

Yes, he did ...in Seoul. I don't think he could bring them with him into the crypt for the quest in Granada with the given parameters. Given your logic, he should have been able to enter with his weaponry, which he couldn't. We don't have enough data to ascertain that even City Hunter would have been allowed. Technically as he came as an NPC, so now we wouldn't know and can only guess.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Park Shin Hye Shares Praise For âMemories Of The Alhambraâ Co-Star EXOâs Chanyeol

Park Shin Hye Shares Praise For “Memories Of The Alhambra” Co-Star EXO’s Chanyeol

Jan 4, 2019
by E. Kim

Park Shin Hye shared a photo of herself and her “Memories of the Alhambra” co-star Chanyeol of EXO!

On January 4, Park Shin Hye uploaded the photo along with a caption that references their character names from the drama. She wrote, “Hello Emma. Hello Se Joo. ‘Memories of the Alhambra.’ There’s nothing Chanyeol can’t do. The more you see him, the more you realize how great he is.”

Check out Park Shin Hye’s post below!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287895wpp/park-shin-hye-shares-photo-with-costar-exos-chanyeol

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

If you have already discussed the meaning of the name "Zinu" and why JW choosed that name then kindly refer me to that page please.

Hi chingue, I dont think we really discuss the names used for the game characters.  Here's my interpretation as link to Chinese, 

SeJu apparently means "master" and in Chinese it does sound similar to how it is pronounce. Likewise Zinu = Jin-Woo, Emma was HJ name that she used whilst living in Spain, CHS used Dr Cha, Marco just had his original name = Marco and I love Seo's one "City Hunter" a typical boys dream to be that character lol! Ohhh how I'll miss seeing Seo :bawling:  I guess the characters just used any names they feel fit for the game. 

Oh and our lil Min-Joo in Chinese it means a rare precious beautiful pearl. I love that name used for her :blush:

tumblr_pk79wlzBSo1vqfmslo6_r1_400.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

If you have already discussed the meaning of the name "Zinu" and why JW choosed that name then kindly refer me to that page please.

It’s my first time commenting here but I’ve been following the drama since the 1st ep. Haha. I’ve always thought it’s just a stylized version of his name. Koreans pronounce Z as J. So for Jinwoo (pronounced as Jinu)... it’s the same. Zinu = Jinu.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, sanika said:

Yes, he did ...in Seoul. I don't think he could bring them with him into the crypt for the quest in Granada with the given parameters. Given your logic, he should have been able to enter with his weaponry, which he couldn't. We don't have enough data to ascertain that even City Hunter would have been allowed. Technically as he came as an NPC, so now we wouldn't know and can only guess.

I think you are getting confused for no reason!

A weapon is designated as a weapon, right? A player is a player and an NPC is an NPC - program understands those differences.

There is a condition on weapon but not on players. Infact, NPC Seo just appeared without following the route from starting gate.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm trying to figure out the time of Cha, Marco and SJ being in Granada the day before to test out the game together. Because on that first evening, SJ is already back in Barcelona and at Marco's room? He supposedly was with Marco's dead body at night time, in a forest near Granada. How did he make it back to Barcelona so quickly? Did he have a return plane ticket provided by Cha?

@Bold

he wasn't.. that was JW's interpretation of things

Marco never came to granada during these days

• Like 3

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

@Bold

he wasn't.. that was JW's interpretation of things

Marco never came to granada during these days

Okay, SJ being with Marco's body could be JW's interpretation. But Marco, SJ, and Cha were in Granada to test out the game the day before JW arrived, according to intel info from A. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, SJ being with Marco's body could be JW's interpretation. But Marco, SJ, and Cha were in Granada to test out the game the day before JW arrived, according to intel info from A. 

:O.. 

No! they had the meeting and then Cha said , to his goons, he wanted to test the game

it is nowhere said that the trio came down to granada to test the game.. infact from what we hear, cha came on his own (would have got login and all ofcourse just as JW)

• Like 2