[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Some of the comments mentioned drama Big, but I haven't watched that, for me the ending is kinda similar to Blood, idk what the male lead is after he was seen/said to be vanishing (is he NPC? or human?):lol:

And what about Poll 2? who is the key to the game then? should I change my DP to zombie?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdrama I’m skipping this final episode because the ending was way too disappointing for me. I can’t accept or understand it. 

@Kasmic I don’t even know the answer to poll 2 but the ending was too disappointing for me. I can’t even bring myself to watch it with subs later. And I most likely won’t. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

what is wrong with you writer.... are u proud of your own ending??

something is really not right with your brain.

did you forget that this is the finale?

you have very bad planning and putting your script in sequence...and on top of that, you just have to ruin the ending.

so

....what happen to the guy who was narrating a few eps ago? where is he...

and SUDDENLY 

....sj becomes a "celebrity"

and

....do i even care who yr marries?

why.....?

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

8 minutes ago, LovelyShinHye said:

Like i said..................what a waste of HB-PSH chemistry and talent. I waited 2 years for her to comeback! 3 years for HB to comeback to drama land after the failed of Hyde Jykell Me.. Oh my god, i am super angry, angry, angry and angry right now. 

Such disrespect to the followers all over the world and to the actors. I was holding on to a very VERY LITTLE HOPE THAT THEY AT LEAST MEET AT THE END I WAS READY TO SCREAM IN JOY BUT THEN IT SUDDENLY ENDED WE ARE SCREWED OVER BY THE WRITER.

Yeah you said that! This writer should utilized both of psh and hb name cause they're have a huge fans following. Have  i mention this? PSH specially have that ability to drew people watch her drama. No matter how bad the heirs was written, pinocchio, hyung, doctors.. knetz will definitely watch it. Cause it's her... If only sjj tried hard to put them more on screen, i bet the ratings will scoring even higher.

HB..I love this ahjussi so much. He barely had any drama. Maybe because he is too picky. When will i see him again on small screen? This drama is on my "never watch again list". Well, maybe I watched it again, but...until episode 12..Where my OTP having fun teasing each other. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

I dunno what to make of the ending, is like they didnt have enough time to give it a proper closure. 

JW didnt even appear in last 10 mins of this episode, all fillers of his wives. 

Tomorrow will be interesting see what Knetz feel about this. 

Anyone on Naver yet? Anything to share from there?

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억
11 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

And what about Poll 2? who is the key to the game then? should I change my DP to zombie?:sweatingbullets:

It's Jinwoo right? 

This is the first time i encountered the funniest reaction over a shocking finale. :lol: entertainment value is of the highest level.You guys are rockstar :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Yeah so it’s a bit confusing.. JW turned out to become a Bug before he was a Master while SeJu to begin with was the master so in order to reset the game Emma had to get rid of all bugs so JW had to disappear as well for the reset to happen. However, considering he was the master there was a slight twist to it all that he didn’t completely disappear but rather became stuck only in game as someone who could fight against NPCsss

i don’t think he became an NPC but not even a user... idk what he became lmao :joy:

I think I get your explanation but I... don't know what to think about the situation, no I don't want to think about it anymore:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@ktcjdrama I’m skipping this final episode because the ending was way too disappointing for me. I can’t accept or understand it. 

@Kasmic I don’t even know the answer to poll 2 but the ending was too disappointing for me. I can’t even bring myself to watch it with subs later. And I most likely won’t. 

There is no answer for the poll 2 :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Good and gripping show till the last scene. But the ending ? Jin woo is inside the game not living a real life. He has been running around ever since, rectifying someone else's bug. This ending is like he has gotten from worst situation to something lesser. Not satisfactory enough for all the suffering he went through. His character has got a good trajectory though. From being an out and out businessman to the self-sacrificing superhero. But who asked for this superhero and sacrifice and all ? I was waiting for an epilogue to show up but nothing happened. I was also expecting a whole heeju family reunion with JW. Disappointed.

Moral of the story:

Dont play games even though they are addicting. Might end up playing only games all your life.

Seriously its not games but dramas that desperately need a reset button. :blink:

img_8498.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

31 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

@wenchanteur do you still have that soju? :blink:

Seriously thank you guys for recapping its been fun exchanging post with you. I will have to say that I am not a fan of this kind of ending (I am a sucker for that happily ever after time jump kind of finale). But hey this might be the magic that everybody's been trying to sell to us and I bought it :tounge_wink: and just like in magic we all know that we're in for a trick but still goes for it.

It's a trap! :scream:
But I managed to escape it. :triumph:
I haven't read anything about the spoilers you threw under the pretext of talking about Soju. :glasses:
I have some white and red wine left, but no more Soju.
Well, I'm leaving, I haven't gotten my hands on the episode yet.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6