[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Also I doubt she will be really mad at him since she know what he has been though too and its not something easy to talk about like his bro was doing.

They will become much closer I am sure.

Her BF and  OPPA are one in the same. :heart:

• Like 13

this series made me lurk here in soompi again...:blush:

i love how simple and sweet things between them are becoming, without the usual we belong in different worlds issues (yet?) 

no access to the webtoon, but i think i like that there are differences between that and the drama series that they made. many thanks to everyone who posts interesting stuff here. 

p.s.

(episode 10 now subbed in dramafire)

• Like 9

What a sweet way to remember their mama ...MiSo and sisters rock :star:  and YJ got to see that other siblings are not like his :sweat_smile: For MiSo , who has kept her private and work life so separate , i like her common sense of not rushing everything in one day  or episode ..i continue to savour their story and enjoy their 9 year old 'new" romance lol. 

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@jeonghyang @nonski @kaoriharang  @tiMadam  @Yongzura     Annyeonghaseyo Chingu's    I would love to thank all my chingu's for the live recap, pictures and GIF. It has made my day. I just love my OTP's ............                    :heart::heart:     

They are loveable indeed :love:  Just watched it with sub.... yeah .... have to wait for another week.  

Credit to the owner

• Like 9

Idk why but I just knew Mr. Yang would sing "This is the moment" & he did! What a voice too, aha Chan-Sung doin' self-promo w 2 PM's "Heartbeat":lol: 

Love how Young-Joon's BFF used a business analogy to help him win over Mi-So's sisters. 

I also loved the family scenes w Mi-So's family, v.heartwarming. The kid who plays her is uber adorable. Why does Mi-So's Dad give off Young-Joon vibes LoL?! Well most girls like to marry a guy who closely reminds them of their Dads.. 

I knew the Mom was withholding back on the kidnapping but geez Sung-Yeon is crazy!:crazy:

I can't wait f nxt wk ep. f more of the big reveal~ At least Mi-So's sisters approve of Young-Joon. I mean he's a young, hot, successful CEO under 30 who gives spectacular Blockbuster dates!:w00t:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Park Min Young Is Hard-Working Even On Vacation In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

park-min-young-whats-wrong-with-secretar

Spoiler

Kim Mi So really seems to be good at everything!

In new stills from the tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” Park Min Young’s character Kim Mi So is still working hard while on vacation. She’s taking a break from her busy daily life in the new photos, but she’s definitely not just relaxing during her time off. In one still, she’s impressing with her skills as she makes a summery treat with watermelon and soda, and in another she’s smiling brightly as she works on a meal for herself and her sisters.

Two other stills also show Park Min Young hard at work digging up clams in a mud flat, all dressed up for the job in rubber boots and gloves, a hat, and the classic patterned comfortable pants. While many are laughing over her adorable transformation into a master clam farmer, they’re also curious about why she’s taken on the task and the story behind her expression.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is Park Min Young’s first romantic comedy, and she’s been receiving great reviews for her performance. She came in No. 1 on this week’s list of Most Buzzworthy Actors, with her co-star Park Seo Joon in second and the drama itself topping the list of Most Buzzworthy Dramas.

cr: soompi

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I am loving everything about this drama! And the fact that the cameos from BTIMFL makes it even moreso why! This PDnim is daebak. The pacing, the cinematography, the characters, the flow and mostly the chemistry between PSJ & PMY;  just PERFECT like YJ. This is by far their best drama yet and their characters are the BEST k drama characters to date.   I am loving all the romance and heart fluttering action and like someone said, I could watch the next 6 episodes about the progressing relationship of our OTP.   I am not even mad that we didn't get a kiss in this episode. I am actually glad we didn't get a kiss because I think that would be overdoing it and honestly, would be a little bit forceful for fan service....INSTEAD, I am glad we get the "oppa", the heart fingers, giving her the moon, YJ working hard to earn the respects of her sisters, and those little things that make a relationship! And if by not giving us kisses every episode means that it'll lead up to the big SHA-BANG bed scene, then yes, please.  

As a mom, I understand why the mom did what she did.  I am also glad that she is the one who told SY the truth. As a mom in her position, I wouldn't know what to do at the time either. However, just because YJ pretended to lose his memories isn't it kind of telling that he was getting nightmares or doesn't she wonder why he never let any girls near him? I would pick up on those as he was growing up instead of pretend there wasn't a big elephant in the room. 

I am so excited to see how this drama and all the characters progress, (even the office workers are so endearing ). 

• Like 16

Officially obsessed with this show beyond a reasonable doubt, and officially sad that we only have 3 weeks left. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN. This drama is seriously flying by. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

I feel every episode of this drama is better and better! really like this weeks episode as we got our OTP navigate their relationship, so sweet and fun to watch. I am living for the awkwardness. I love how they talk true issues and those not let stuff build up. so nice how YJ wanted to impress MS sisters and show them who he really is as a person. 

so now MS and us know that her oppa is YJ and I love how she those not break up or lash out on YJ, but understand that there is a reason for why he have not told her the true. she even say that he can tell her when he is ready. this make me think that they gonna work true the storm that is about to reach them together. I don´t see a reason for either of them to break up or do what other drama otp would do. they just need to talk about the kidnapping, i think it can be healing for both of them to talk about the stuff they went true. neither of them have really talked about it to other and it is still a scar for them.

And brother. I hope he also manage to work true his issue.  I am very curious on what did happen with this three those days.  

so nice seeing Lee min ki and jung so min on my screen again even if it is just as cameo! also was fun seeing co workers outside of work :P  

• Like 8

AGBNielsen ratings are at 8.403% for National and 9.545% for Seoul :phew: (Source: Wikipedia)

Should be their highest yet!

Seojoon looks angular in the magician’s group pic. I think someone did say his eye bags were getting major as well. PMY manages to still look flawless but hoping the cast and crew continue to pull through!  Saw some IG stories of the crew working till 5am this morn. 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, V said:

Officially obsessed with this show beyond a reasonable doubt, and officially sad that we only have 3 weeks left. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN. This drama is seriously flying by. 

OMG, thank you so much for doing the live recaps on Drama Milk! I watch the show on live stream and your live recaps are so, so helpful. ♥♥♥

@attriste Yeah, they seem to be cutting it close with the filming. :(

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramamilftx said:

However, just because YJ pretended to lose his memories isn't it kind of telling that he was getting nightmares or doesn't she wonder why he never let any girls near him?

@dramamilftx... She has noticed that chingu and I think she  mentioned this either in episode 1  or 2. She watched the way Kim Mi So fixed his tie and he allowed it. DO you recall when she hinted to Mi So, how great it would be if YJ would date a " A GIRL LIKE YOU" X2. Mi So was like ' NO WAY". Lee Young Joon proved he really is a genius. He knew to get his girl he needed to give her a " BLOCKBUSTER DATE"  to win her. He also wooed and dined  her until she couldn't refuse. He also bared his soul to her so she can accept him. 

@stroppyse   Anneyonghaeyo chingu..    cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif        hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif  

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramamilftx... She has noticed that chingu and I think she  mentioned this either in episode 1  or 2. She watched the way Kim Mi So fixed his tie and he allowed it. DO you recall when she hinted to Mi So, how great it would be if YJ would date a " A GIRL LIKE YOU" X2. Mi So was like ' NO WAY". Lee Young Joon proved he really is a genius. He knew to get his girl he needed to give her a " BLOCKBUSTER DATE"  to win her. He also wooed and dined  her until she couldn't refuse. He also bared his soul to her so she can accept him. 

Right, now he’s showing his ankles and chest heh heh heh. Slow but symbolic letting down and stripping away of his childhood fears and being able to be himself. And MiSo just giving him time and assurance.

I liked that they used the bathrobe scene for YJ when it was SY in the webtoon hehe. Dang Director teasing us with nearly shirtless YJ. Well it’s a good buildup to THE SCENE and they’re def teasing us with all the innuendoes “ah if you see the muscles on my chest you won’t be able to handle it” LMAO only Park Seo Joon can say that with such a straight arrogant face and be completely winsome. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

Right, now he’s showing his ankles and chest heh heh heh. Slow but symbolic letting down and stripping away of his childhood fears and being able to be himself. And MiSo just giving him time and assurance.

I liked that they used the bathrobe scene for YJ when it was SY in the webtoon hehe. Dang Director teasing us with nearly shirtless YJ. Well it’s a good buildup to THE SCENE and they’re def teasing us with all the innuendoes “ah if you see the muscles on my chest you won’t be able to handle it” LMAO only Park Seo Joon can say that with such a straight arrogant face and be completely winsome. 

@attriste... In spoiler tag , can you please tell me if they showed us the viewers what LSY was typing on the computer. I haven't had the chance to watch episode 10 with subs yet??? 

I was hoping for a stronger reaction from LSY when he found out about he isn't the victim. I found it very irritating that instead of believing his own mother,  he chooses to go to Mi So for clarification. LSY mental health  and selfishness need to be readjusted. How can you walk to your brother's event because you have question that needs answers. He is so very selfish to only think of himself. If your trauma was so painful why would you bring it with someone who was also there and traumatized by it. smh smh smh 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I've been a bit distracted by real life lately, and still a bit short on time, so just watched episode 10 rather than going back to catch up on all the back episodes I missed. It's a bit strange jumping back into the drama this way though. However, a couple of things struck me:

1. Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min as MS's mother and father! First off, I love Lee Min Ki's singing voice, so I thought it was hilarious when he was singing along loudly to "More Than Words" by Extreme and toddler MS starts complaining about how he can't sing. :) Second, anyone else get a bit of Because This Is My First Life nostalgia from seeing LMK and JSM as a couple?

2. Why is YJ denying that he's MS' oppa? He muttered something about not letting MS cry again, but it seems to be a very thin excuse. MS isn't a child still after all, so why won't he admit that he was the kid who was with MS back then, especially since MS asks him point blank if he was Seung Hyun, so he must realize that MS' memory is returning to her anyway? Not sure I like the whole keeping things from a grown person for her own good line of thinking.

3. So, I assume that MS still doesn't realize that YJ has known who she was all along and been looking out for her.

4. YJ doing his best to go along and fit in with MS' sisters was actually very sweet.

5. I'm glad that YJ's mother has told SY the truth about who was actually kidnapped back then. I wasn't happy about the letting SY think that he had been the victim when YJ had been the actual victim anyway.

Finally, I really like Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young together. I'm going to have to find time to go back soon and properly watch all the episodes I've missed, but it probably won't be until after the World Cup is over. :D

Re: #2, I agree that Mi So deserves to know the truth, but I also kind of get why Young Joon keeps denying it. I think it's not just out of concern for Mi So, but it's also that he hasn't really worked out the trauma for himself yet. Also he's been keeping the lie all these years to keep his family's peace so it's not just her welfare that's at stake, and I don't think it would be that easy for him to just change that, even for her. I don't know if Mi So's flashes of remembrance at the end of the episode made it clear enough what their kidnapper eventually did, but in the webtoon Young Joon was the one who saw all of it clearly, and it's pretty messed up. I kind of get why he's making these choices, but I also agree that in the end it's best to be honest about everything, and they probably should get therapy to help them deal with the trauma.

• Like 14