[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Sakurahimec4 said:

Hi guys , I just want to ask in Aranya Arc , why did DH altered FJ memories? , after reading the novel I'm still confused with DH's actions . 

As per book, there are too many misunderstandings and very fragile fate together. IMO, DH wanted some sort of clean slate to help him and FJ be with each other, never mind that he had to lie and he had to alter her memories. It was wrong of him, but it's quite an example of "the end justifies the means". He wanted to defy destiny and fate where's she's concerned. 

In the second book, almost everyone and everything stacked up against DH. Even FJ could not keep her faith with him anymore albeit she was still generous with her reasoning and haven't blamed DH at all.

Sigh, if the late parts of the series is similar to the story, Jiheng would earn more hate. I hope some FJ fans won't hate the actress anymore because of her role.

There's a Bai Gun Gun though, and three of them together as a reunited family in the trailers, so cross fingers it would be a happy ending, and not just dying dreams of DH.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

And he hooks up with co-workers. Too bad he and ghost princess from TMOPB broke up. It's probably because of his "fine" understanding of women :P

Ahahahaha! Oh well, but in "defense" of him, them people in showbiz have small circles to meet and mingle. 

• LOL 1

Hello all, I just want to say hi :)

Im kinda new here, but dont really know how to post ....Its nice to know there are so many DongFeng fans around 

So many new episodes yesterday, subbed and not , so many kisses,  I was disoriented haha 

Love reading your comments here

• LOL 3

Wow that Princess of Fanyin Valley was so mature! She understood that she didn't really have a chance and she's begun to let go of her affections. Very sensible and good bearing for a royal princess haha. She reminds me of the Senior Sister in 'Put Your Head on My Shoulders'. Beautiful conduct!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Em D said:

I knooow! Ugh, I don’t think I could maintain my composure if someone I liked looked at me with the same kind of affection DH has for FJ. 

Idk how Reba bears it but maybe after all of these collaborations, she’s gotten used to his affectionate eyes :rolleyes:

In an interview that was subbed into English Reba said that Vengo has really affectionate eyes.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sun Tzu Yes, I remember reading that in this very forum :P Need to find the source of that interview cuz I’m not sure I’ve actually seen it. 

The power of his gaze must be paralyzing in person cuz if I can feel all giddy through the screen, imagine how it’d be like in real life :wub: Swoon~

• Love 2

So excited it's Thursday!! (a bit late I know but timezones and work...). AND OMG ALL THOSE PREVIEWS ON YOUTUBE WHAAAAAT. Usually they release two previews but today they released 8 (Ep 37-44!!), although the preview for Ep40 is missing. Totally spoiled now - literally every preview provoked internal screaming! 

All those sweet scenes... from reading some of what you guys wrote, there's been some changes. I'm really curious and unsure but at the same time I haven't hated the changes they've done so far.

Should sleep now to get up for work tomorrow, but who am I kidding.. gotta hunt for them new episodes now :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Looks like it’s in the cave when they start calling each other Dijun and Xiao Bai

I think they change the story line when FJ revive at the lake and Alanro body disappear so this will be more significant to their love story and also to avoid confusion to non book reader. That means when the time of their consummation it be more impactful ,passionate and much more personal as they are themselves. I think I like this change of plot better. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Finally got a chance to watch these. Thanks Sisca! 

From what I can piece together, the 1st & 3rd clips are from the time they’re in the cave after killing the serpent in the marsh or whatever.

I can’t pinpoint the exact spot it happened in the book, but the second clip is around the time when Feng Jiu kept asking Dijun (when he was supposed to be Xize) if he’s taken the wrong meds since he kept paying attention to her  :sweatingbullets: I think he also said something about being jealous cuz she was always with Su Moye. 

My brain seems to think this scene was when he had disappeared a bit and no one knew where he was. At this point, Chang Di had falsely said that he was in the mountains collecting some rare herb for Junuo or something. Not sure if I’m remembering correctly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

I'm watching the raws I'm now looking ep 35 and well.... THAT'S A KISS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Holy macaroni if their kissing this good on the first when we all finally see the kissing when they consummate I think we all need to spray ourselves some holy water. Hotttty. :flushed:

• LOL 14

5 hours ago, Em D said:

@linh5000 Might take you up on that offer! My Viet is super rusty and elementary but it’s better than my understanding of Mandarin :sweatingbullets:

if you read viet sub enough..you will improve it..that's how I practice mine. It's just a bit annoying cause you have to pause ever once in a while. My reading skills aren't as good as english..but it's sooooo worth it.  They have til ep 39 in subs!! I don't think i'm sleeping tonight

@9tRedFox we can't help it but watch it!!! I mean..wouldn't you, if you have subs til ep 42? hahaha.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Em D said:

Finally got a chance to watch these. Thanks Sisca! 

From what I can piece together, the 1st & 3rd clips are from the time they’re in the cave after killing the serpent in the marsh or whatever.

I can’t pinpoint the exact spot it happened in the book, but the second clip is around the time when Feng Jiu kept asking Dijun (when he was supposed to be Xize) if he’s taken the wrong meds since he kept paying attention to her  :sweatingbullets: I think he also said something about being jealous cuz she was always with Su Moye. 

My brain seems to think this scene was when he had disappeared a bit and no one knew where he was. At this point, Chang Di had falsely said that he was in the mountains collecting some rare herb for Junuo or something. Not sure if I’m remembering correctly :sweatingbullets:

What I gather from 1-2 she's still in Alanro body but video 3 FJ revive after Alanro body disappeared in the lake. They change the plot up to this scene but I think this is much better as FJ realise as it is DH and not pretending to be somebody else but up to this scene as a book reader I don't know anymore how the plot going to continue we just have to wait and see but as long as they together in the end I don't really mind these twist and changes. :rolleyes:

• Like 5