[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

9 minutes ago, Kim_Shin said:

In youtube the translation is:

"When a nightingale strays into the milkyway who can tell how many years it has been through."

In Viki:

"Into what part of the river of stars did the night firefly mistakenly enter. Whoever says that he knows fate really knows nothing."

Is this in the book? If it is, anyone has the translation from the book?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Is this in the book? If it is, anyone has the translation from the book?

Don't remember it bad I wanted to find that quote if it was from the book or another book and all I could find was a animal draw with the milky way quote XD hahaha

1 hour ago, Lovelypurple said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Trailers are out :)

Wait....... she calls him Dijun???? Does that mean the drama changed the aranya arc too, so that the deception part (that Dijun uses Xize's identity) is removed? That was why he altered her memory when they come back in the book right? And he got the medicine already from Liansong in today's eps... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

Wait....... she calls him Dijun???? Does that mean the drama changed the aranya arc too, so that the deception part (that Dijun uses Xize's identity) is removed? That was why he altered her memory when they come back in the book right? And he got the medicine already from Liansong in today's eps... 

Yeah I'm confused too after seeing the preview. We have patiently wait and see what's going on. Huhuhu

31 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Sorry I'm late. I've been looking for it but only found this :sweatingbullets:

Preview for eps 43-44 https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/125085799.html?weibo_id=4474138103734748

I need to check my ears, did FJ call him DJ in the video and did he call her Xiao Bai????

Isn't she supposed to be Aranya and he is XiZe (at least based on the book)?

Hahaa, you all beat me to this observation, by the time I had posted... @memine @Asliza Mohd had commented:wub:

I found another video on weibo, another teaser upcoming, of Aranya

http://t.cn/A6hYas2v

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

I need to check my ears, did FJ call him DJ in the video and did he call her Xiao Bai????

Isn't she supposed to be Aranya and he is XiZe (at least based on the book)?

Hahaa, you all beat me to this observation, by the time I had posted... @memine @Asliza Mohd had commented:wub:

Yeah I'm confused too :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, elsanna said:

We already have preview for 43-44:sweatingbullets:

I posted the link because @SC2019 is asking for it and for some region the Tencent YouTube channel is blocked. I can't play that link from YouTube. If you dont want me to post it again its okay I won't post again for now on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shameless dijun is just so! *** don't know how to describe it! In-love with the dongfeng interactions for this episode! Also, the scene where FJ and XY found out that xiangli meng was in love with FJ! :joy::joy::joy: the way reba portrayed this scene is exactly what I imagined it when I read the book! The blank stare, the trying-hard-to-recall face! Bahahahahaha!!! And her incredulousness that he was crying about a cricket!!! Whahahahahaha!!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1