[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

DongFeng Station at YouTube are giving us some super close up kissing scene of DH and FJ. Check it out guys you might want to have a cold shower after that. Enjoy the viewing and if there's any underage girls in this forum sorry girls your auntie here is very shameless. :w00t::phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

In an interview that was subbed into English Reba said that Vengo has really affectionate eyes.

Vengo's eyes are special :love: He used them superbly as DH. I saw one his interview he was all happy and giggly then he suddenly his face leaned down a bit and looked so angry (but I think he was not) :joy: He was just listening to the interviewer and got some flash card but he looked so intense! I think I fell in love more to him when I saw that :love:

• LOL 3

Let me say something which some of you may consider out of topic. But I want to get these thoughts out to feel better. 

So ,while I was watching the raws for episodes 33-42, I kept on saying this to myself,  "I wish I had paid more attention to the Chinese movies I had watch since I was a small kid. Then I would be able to understand everything clearly and be completely immersed in these scenes. I would also write down the recap/subtitle lines for others".:bawling:

But sadly, I can only understand English, Japanese and Korean well (and a little bit of Thai). I read the whole novel  so I can somehow managed and guess what was going on but I want to understand the whole dialogue. 

Does anyone here feel the same or have a similar thought while watching the raws,  just as I did? :huh: 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

Let me say something which some of you may consider out of topic. But I want to get these thoughts out to feel better. 

So ,while I was watching the raws for episodes 33-42, I kept on saying this to myself,  "I wish I had paid more attention to the Chinese movies I had watch since I was a small kid. Then I would be able to understand everything clearly and be completely immersed in these scenes. I would also write down the recap/subtitle lines for others".:bawling:

But sadly, I can only understand English, Japanese and Korean well (and a little bit of Thai). I read the whole novel  so I can somehow managed and guess what was going on but I want to understand the whole dialogue. 

Does anyone here feel the same or have a similar thought while watching the raws,  just as I did? :huh: 

Wow, you can understand Japanese and Korean well - that's more than many of us....unless one of them is your mother tongue :blush:

I have learnt to read Korean as well but have no idea what the words mean as I don't know how to pick up the vocabulary. My hats off to you for being so accomplished.

But  yes, I completely understand what you feel. I am Chinese in ethnicity but born and bred in Malaysia. So while I understand some of the words, I don't get the more complicated ones and I had no interest to learn as a child. But now, just for dramas, I wish I could read the subs more and understand it better so I can help to contribute to the subs... let's learn together...it's still not too late!!! Hwaiting.

@even so done

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

You can count me in:bawling::bawling::bawling:, this is such a torture :bawling:

I was watching the raw on my laptop and novel on my phone...:lol:

At least i can guess what is all about.

And the KISS...??? I forgot to breath for a while... Dijun such a .... :phew::phew:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

Saaame! My parents put all my older siblings through Mandarin school except me and my younger sibling. Whyyy, Mom and Dad?? Now I’m old(er) and can’t learn whole languages as easily. 

I just pester my older sister for translations when I’m really desperate. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hello ladies~ sorry my mind is a mess. Last night I watched eps 33-35 and skip to 42, I only understand the part from novel :sweatingbullets:

Vengo really have affectionate eyes :wub: The way he look at Xiao baiiiiii :heart: So much loveeeee. And at eps 42 I must praise the Voice actor too, after the kiss his voice is so hoarse you could feel the lust :tounge_wink:

t8cd2jgd6k0j1n6hrg2nf8v8.gif

And for some who is still looking where to watch raw just google Duboku, olevod etc

• Like 7
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Hello ladies~ sorry my mind is a mess. Last night I watched eps 33-35 and skip to 42, I only understand the part from novel :sweatingbullets:

Vengo really have affectionate eyes :wub: The way he look at Xiao baiiiiii :heart: So much loveeeee. And at eps 42 I must praise the Voice actor too, after the kiss his voice is so hoarse you could feel the lust :tounge_wink:

t8cd2jgd6k0j1n6hrg2nf8v8.gif

And for some who is still looking where to watch raw just google Duboku, olevod etc

This is so amazing!! Very romantic.. :love:

I’ve been replaying over and over again. Probably more than 10. 
Can anyone help to translate what DJ and FJ were talking about?

I assume similar to the book but wasn’t sure 100%. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

For those curious about whether ZH was or was not using magic to influence YCW during the saha fruit contest....

Spoiler

They added in a music element (improvisation on the spot) to the contest for the saha fruit which is quite interesting I must say... both brain and brawn required. Our guess was partially right about ZH who influenced YCW with magic to duel more viciously for the saha fruit (but she was under the influence of Miaoluo)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

⁸Woooow you girls... your highly active mode were turned on last night. I went to sleep and thread jumped like 6 pages already??? Good good...

qWo4Kar.gif

So we get to see the raw of vvip? Splendid.. i will peek those freebies episodes, but maybe more like skim and quick gloss only (and repeating certain scenes) hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Ah, another 'playing doctor' with DongFeng :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

I don’t know if it’s true but I don’t think we r allowed to post non official episode links (illegal sites) we could be shutdown by soompi if that’s true ppl please take down those comments 

In Kdrama forums, especially, the enforcement is very high as the moderators are very strict. I have seen some moderators remind forum users not to even ask for the link to live streaming or to sites that have online videos (PM me instead of posting on the forum..hehe). In fact, we are not supposed to quote images and videos, which I think has been happening here, probably because people forgot. I think our moderator here is more lenient with us (thanks Cdrama Moderator :blush::blush:). Let's just toe the line, where possible.  

• Like 7