[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

In Kdrama forums, especially, the enforcement is very high as the moderators are very strict. I have seen some moderators remind forum users not to even ask for the link to live streaming or to sites that have online videos. In fact, we are not supposed to quote images and videos, which I think has been happening here, probably because people forgot. I think our moderator here is more lenient with us (thanks Cdrama Moderator :blush::blush:). Let's just toe the line, where possible. 

Yeah that's true, I keep reminding people but thanks god our mod @angelangie is really nice :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just for people who want to watch the kiss part :) Dong Hua kyaaaaaaaaaa episode 35 for 60 second. I put into spoilers quote hm ...just....for prudence and for heart :heart:

img%5D 

sorry for the quality, I got the 720p but dunno how I encode the gif, it's coming really weird...anyway hope you all appreciated. If I can I will cut all part and make all into gifs...but sadly it's late in night and I want to sleep awawaaaaa

@angelangie oh yes we can't send link or upload any video :) that why people pm me if they want something 

Oh btw I finish your serie you was so into it in netflix. A little thing called love :D cute serie. And I'm back because Pillow Book kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Em D said:

Finally got a chance to watch these. Thanks Sisca! 

From what I can piece together, the 1st & 3rd clips are from the time they’re in the cave after killing the serpent in the marsh or whatever.

4 hours ago, Em D said:

You're right. I watched from YouTube to episode 42. Even though I mostly skipped them, just watched the juicy parts :D. They are from the cave scenes. Only in the drama it wasn't a water serpent which DH fought but it was 

Spoiler

Miao Luo incarnation.

The kissing scene in the 3rd clip is when after DH found out FJ is awake and in her own body. After the kissing scene DH's shamelessness sprang into action. He complains his head is dizzy or something like that :lol:.

The 1st clip is DH and FJ having heart to heart talk. She asked him why he gave the saha fruit to JH.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Ahhh one arm exposed!! :ph34r: it doesn't look like the I've got wrath of time, but still very manly.:phew: I'll take it..

So I'm a bit confused. In EP 33, the queen of fanyin valley said Arayana was her sister.. So when she saw FJ how come she wasn't surprised on how much they look alike? :huh: it will get confusing that they play each other's shadows counterpart..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Quite liking the way the story goes as of now. I am on episode 38 and FJ lost her own memories in Aranya's dream and could not recognize DH. Only SMY knows of her real identity and even though he told her, she can't really remember. I like how they tweaked the storyline a bit. In a way, it makes sense and flows well with the arc. Can't wait for more developments and I have until episode 42 waiting for me so will savor each and every episode slowy.

Btw, I think Prince Qing is so cute when sleeping with FJ. He looks so cute and innocent .. haha ...

ETA : It is a spoiler to post about episodes which are not widely available yet since they story line has been tweaked a bit. Will you girls mind reading or should all the developments be placed behind a spoiler tag? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Quite liking the way the story goes as of now. I am on episode 38 and FJ lost her own memories in Aranya's dream and could not recognize DH. Only SMY knows of her real identity and even though he told her, she can't really remember. I like how they tweaked the storyline a bit. In a way, it makes sense and flows well with the arc. Can't wait for more developments and I have until episode 42 waiting for me so will savor each and every episode slowy.

Btw, I think Prince Qing is so cute when sleeping with FJ. He looks so cute and innocent .. haha ...

ETA : It is a spoiler to post about episodes which are not widely available yet since they story line has been tweaked a bit. Will you girls mind reading or should all the developments be placed behind a spoiler tag? 

I'm ok with anything or everything..doesn't matter if i know already or watched it which i haven't yet....bc i would still replayed it until my heart content..

I really love a all the previews..spoilers that was posted by our Dongfeng's lover here..

So prince Qing.. Aranya's adopted "little" brother..How does it look? Scary ? ..wait ...did you just said..cute? I can't even imagine..:lol:

• LOL 3

44 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

It’s shown in episode 41 that one of the Demon Queen’s blood drops entered FJ’s mum’s womb when she was pregnant with FJ...so we were correct with our predictions 

Oh..my..so the plots thickens..

Intriguing..but at the same time make me anxious..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, sleepydee22 said:

@ipohtownthe scene with blade was when aranya trying to save his sister with the help of Chen Ye. She has yo sacrificed her blood to lion/tiger? inside those blade. FJ has to reenact those part as fake aranya. 

About DH fight with demon king in aranya dream, I think it wasn't on book 

Thanks for replying.:heart:

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I'm ok with anything or everything..doesn't matter if i know already or watched it which i haven't yet....bc i would still replayed it until my heart content..

I really love a all the previews..spoilers that was posted by our Dongfeng's lover here..

So prince Qing.. Aranya's adopted "little" brother..How does it look? Scary ? ..wait ...did you just said..cute? I can't even imagine..:lol:

I am a sucker for reptiles so YMMW ...

Spoiler

20200221 134430

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Ladies please don't post the snake pics or please put it behind spoiler. I almost throw my phone here :bawling: Sorry I'm really scared of snakes and bugs :bawling:

Im afraid of snakes too. Especially the reticulated phytons :scream: But for some reason I appreciate cobras and vipers. It so weird :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

My guess in this preview is that the drama removed the "magical interference and glitch" in Aranya's dream, the reason DH and FJ did not recognized each other in the book even if they're looking like their actual selves.  Though maybe in DH part only coz FJ did not recognize him in the dining scene, its DH first encounter with Aranya, recognizing her as FJ, though he did not express much because that's not FJ's real body ( unlike in the cave scene). The downside in this is the scene where FJ is lamenting to SMY about DH not there when she's in danger. This is one of the heartbreaking scenes in the book for both DH and FJ. I guess FJ the only one getting hurt.

I think they added Aranya flashbacks there (this I was hoping for) and not just FJ reenacting the past. Aranya's was a bad a**. I hurt so much for her :bawling:

Whatever they changed as Dongfeng lovers Im still excited for the episodes :heart:

Updated: oh they just removed FJ memory, selective? How could she trust SMY if she doesn't know her past?

Edited by LaxClyne
  • Like 2