[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

28 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Im not sure. I haven't read the book for a long time so I cant remember. Hopefully someone will able to help answer your question. I’m curious to know as well. :)

@ipohtownthe scene with blade was when aranya trying to save his sister with the help of Chen Ye. She has yo sacrificed her blood to lion/tiger? inside those blade. FJ has to reenact those part as fake aranya. 

About DH fight with demon king in aranya dream, I think it wasn't on book 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha...I love reading Weibo's fans comments. They did good with the kissing clips, fangirls are saying they will starve to death but will use all their money to buy the episodes. Very good marketing strategy if you asked me. We are indeed, all hook, line and sinker!

Tencent has been a genius at marketing strategies.  Look what they did with The Untamed. Also, they wait to see what fans want and give it to them. Their timing is impeccable.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

The subs in wetv almost copy pasted from the english translated pillow book I've read. I feel giddy watching it. :heart:

Tho they messed up some translation like the preview for DJ arriving at Quinqui. In the preview DJ was saying no one was more appropriate than him to accompany BaiQian  in her wedding. In the episode DJ was thanking FJ as the princess of Quinqui for welcoming him :sweatingbullets::D hahaha

Haha, there are mistranslations in The Untamed too that's why I decided to try Viki for the PB, but I might just continue watching it on Tencent's Youtube to add more views.

In episode 3 Dijun said a proverb/saying after giving Feng jiu her hairpin, does anyone know what it means? or is Dijun just trolling them? haha

In youtube the translation is:

"When a nightingale strays into the milkyway who can tell how many years it has been through."

In Viki:

"Into what part of the river of stars did the night firefly mistakenly enter. Whoever says that he knows fate really knows nothing."

• Thanks 3