[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Question, for the VVIP accounts, do they get more episodes next week too? Another 12 or will it be 6? :huh:

@Sisca_TVXQ you poor thing.. How are you going to survive when little brother shows up? :crazy::lol: 

For now I skip all the scenes with the snakes :bawling:

I'll watch it later from WeTv, the distance from my TV to my bed is far enough and I could use my pillow to block :joy:

Next week VVIP only 6 eps, the next week also 6 eps. It ends on march 5th for VVIP

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

My guess in this preview is that the drama removed the "magical interference and glitch" in Aranya's dream, the reason DH and FJ did not recognized each other in the book even if they're looking like their actual selves.  Though maybe in DH part only coz FJ did not recognize him in the dining scene, its DH first encounter with Aranya, recognizing her as FJ, though he did not express much because that's not FJ's real body ( unlike in the cave scene). The downside in this is the scene where FJ is lamenting to SMY about DH not there when she's in danger. This is one of the heartbreaking scenes in the book for both DH and FJ. I guess FJ the only one getting hurt.

I think they added Aranya flashbacks there (this I was hoping for) and not just FJ reenacting the past. Aranya's was a bad richard simmons. I hurt so much for her :bawling:

Whatever they changed as Dongfeng lovers Im still excited for the episodes :heart:

Updated: oh they just removed FJ memory, selective? How could she trust SMY if she doesn't know her past?

She has met him in the past and I think SMY is a friend of her uncle who gave her the tea which she drank after she chased away three of her blind dates.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zelnk said:
Bts - V and D

Poor Raba ... she is skinny but heavy bone.  I can understand her as I'm heavy bone too. So even if I look very slim, I'm very heavy.

I remember Luhan at Running Man had to shoulder carry her in the pool. She was very embarrassed n reluctant to go inside pool. When Luhan had to carry her, he exclaimed "wow ... you are so heavy." Raba covered his mouth preventing him to say out loud.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I think the writers tweaked the story a bit so that viewers (most who didn't read the book) can understand n follow the flow easier. What they tweak, the story has to make sense.  It is just for the viewers who have read the book might find it a bit confusing and find that some parts from the book are missing or not the same flow.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Too bad they didn't include this scene, I was waiting for it. The white flower is gone without explanation :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Feng Jiu turned to the side and rubbed her jaw, “I don’t think you’re unfamiliar with these sorts of things . . .” Dijun wasn’t too happy with the hairpin on her head. He removed it and turned it into a pink flower, then carefully pinned it back on her hair. “Then let’s just say I’m being upright for once.”

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

I enjoyed Episode 31..funny dialogue and entertaining..

DH:  if I want to unreasonable, I will be unreasonable. If I want to be reasonable, I can be reasonable.( Talk about His own rules)

FJ: Why didn't you pushed me away? and let me make a fool of myself?

DH: You threw yourself to me, I found it guite rare. Why should I push you away?

Me : Donghua Dijun...We all know you threw out all the beauties in the past.. when they're  sneaking into you bed chamber..why didn't you do the same with FJ.

His answer would be : Xiao Bai is different...and also...Because I can.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

Another entertaining Dongfeng's conversation..  Also from EP 31

FJ: Why didn't you bring Chong Lin with you when you enter the valley?

DH: You are here, why should I bring Chong Lin.

FJ: Why can't you bring him when I'm here

DH: If he's here , I can't order you around.

FJ: Why can't you order me around if he's here

DH: You're right, I still can order you around even if he's here. Go and cook for me.

FJ: I really think, You are guite thick- skinned sometime.

DH: You are very perceptive..

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, elsanna said:

Looks like DH recognised her too earlier than novel:o don't know why but I liked how he recognised her in novel:mellow:but let it be writer haven't disappointed me till now...so I will just enjoy:P

I like this change. It is showing DH feels and recognises FJ however she looks like or whatever her age. :wub:

• Like 8

I wonder if the directors are fans of the novel too :lol: So far the drama has been a fanservice for us. Even though there's some changes in aranya's dream arc but I understand why they don't follow the novel. Aranya's arc is complicated. I didn't quiet understand it the first time I read the novel. It will be very confusing for people who haven't read the novel if they follow the novel's storyline. 

About tencent vvip. I know they're milking money from it but isn't it going to affect the viewership and the ratings? 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I really love how both Vengo and Reba acted this scene very very well .. full with sweetness, tenderness overflows...FJ still look coutlous..but DH....aahhhh...love...the way he look at FJ...full of tenderness , admiration and he was so...in love .. he just can't stop caressing FJ.:love:

Woah...DH's red golden blood..brightly blinking...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Too bad they didn't include this scene, I was waiting for it. The white flower is gone without explanation :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Feng Jiu turned to the side and rubbed her jaw, “I don’t think you’re unfamiliar with these sorts of things . . .” Dijun wasn’t too happy with the hairpin on her head. He removed it and turned it into a pink flower, then carefully pinned it back on her hair. “Then let’s just say I’m being upright for once.”

Poor YQT...we seem to forget about him because of Dongfeng's cuteness.