Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

21 hours ago, even so said:

I mean lets be logical B)we are waiting for almost 2years abd yet we can't get releasing date

it should be soon anyway.....waiting a bit more wont hurt unless they mess up the editing :x

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it should be soon anyway.....waiting a bit more wont hurt unless they mess up the editing :x

Mydramalist stated 58 episodes but another Chinese site stated 56 episodes. Let's see about the editing. Hopefully the director does justice to the ending, more of a semibrieve and not a semi quaver. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Mydramalist stated 58 episodes but another Chinese site stated 56 episodes. Let's see about the editing. Hopefully the director does justice to the ending, more of a semibrieve and not a semi quaver. 

lets keep our fingers cross then ;) 

• Like 1

Hope this is true! Fingers crossed! :dizzy:

Found this on weibo also :D

98b15cf5ly1gb154437p1j20hr0nkgq1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today is the 19th..... 3 more days until 22nd...... If it really airs before CNY, I think I'll stay home during CNY and just repeat the aired eps. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

12 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Then again, TMOPB  also had 58 eps...

On Tencent it list as 56 episodes 

I hope they will at least keep the duration of 40-45 mins per ep. Will find out soon enough. Praying for decent Eng subs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Is this following from TTOPB, or a whole new storyline? Will they re-meet each other?

Entirely different story line. So if you have just watch TMOPB recently i advise you forget the Fengjiu and Donghua there because you will be confuse. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, elsanna said:

Why no trailer till now:bawling:

I guess they will go the Ever Night 2 way. Just a snipper and trailer the same day of airing.

January 22 is most likely date to air.. Just 3 days left. :bawling:

I hope no more delays. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Entirely different story line. So if you have just watch TMOPB recently i advise you forget the Fengjiu and Donghua there because you will be confuse. 

Exactly. The fengjiu story u saw in tmopb is put in for 2nd lead. It's not in the novel itself 

Btw, Here's a video from MarcTV echoing the 22 Jan date as well for premiering of the drama. And on wetv, it says "coming on wetv"...

• Thanks 1

It's the 20th..... Day after tomorrow. I'm ready. I even got the VIP to WeTV. So ready!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, akkarin said:

It's the 20th..... Day after tomorrow. I'm ready. I even got the VIP to WeTV. So ready!

I want to ask you did purchase just for one month or a year . Because i want to know if i can purchase for one month only 

14 minutes ago, even so said:

I want to ask you did purchase just for one month or a year . Because i want to know if i can purchase for one month only 

One month. I purchased the monthly one. I need to cancel before it continues the next month 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, akkarin said:

One month. I purchased the monthly one. I need to cancel before it continues the next month 

Thank you i will do the same 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akkarin said:

where did you see that?

• Like 1