[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, INeedAFan said:

Just bought VIP, the temptation is real. Btw, am I the only one who prefers DH’s costumes in Eternal Love? I feel like this new drama has lighter purple color.

Did you bought for one month or three . Wich is better??

2 minutes ago, even so said:

Did you bought for one month or three . Wich is better??

If i remember correctly Wetv app subscription is 3 months renewal unless its the free month before you pay. Like 1 month free trial.

For like me my subscription ends this Feb 20 they already send me email reminding to renew my membership. :joy:

1 minute ago, lovelygoddess said:

What do you get for VIP? is it that you can't watch if you aren't VIP on WeTv?

You can watch but VIP has privilege. 6 advance eps for tomorrow. Then 1 eps the coming days. So all in all if you're watching thru we tv. You will get 8 eps if you're VIP member while 6 eps for ordinary.

I highly suggest we watch thru legal sites. Its one way of showing them our support. It increases views even though international.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

If i remember correctly Wetv app subscription is 3 months renewal unless its the free month before you pay. Like 1 month free trial.

For like me my subscription ends this Feb 20 they already send me email reminding to renew my membership. :joy:

On we tv there is three options one month (5.99$) , three months (17.49) and a year 56,99:joy:

20 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

You can watch but VIP has privilege. 6 advance eps for tomorrow. Then 1 eps the coming days. So all in all if you're watching thru we tv. You will get 8 eps if you're VIP member while 6 eps for ordinary.

I highly suggest we watch thru legal sites. Its one way of showing them our support. It increases views even though international.

Isn't it 8 eps for tomorrow? (For VIP)

Wednesday 8 eps, Thursday and Saturday each 2eps. So this week VIP get 12 eps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Probably...we will see. At this moment i feel they changed the story a bit too much for my liking.

I get what you mean. I recall somewhere a comment that the storyline meandered somewhat. But after reading 4 times, I felt like there was a flow after all. Now, with the changes...hhmmm.. let's see how it turns out. That much emphasis again as Consort Chen seems more for the benefit of TMOPB fans, I guess. Well, since you are only going to watch in March, it will save you the agony of the wait. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I bought monthly renewal. But I think three months is better in term of pricing. I will spend more in monthly renewal.

For me i will purchase v.i.p for two months only just to watch PB which mean  i will spend less compared to three months

38 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

I get what you mean. I recall somewhere a comment that the storyline meandered somewhat. But after reading 4 times, I felt like there was a flow after all. Now, with the changes...hhmmm.. let's see how it turns out. That much emphasis again as Consort Chen seems more for the benefit of TMOPB fans, I guess. Well, since you are only going to watch in March, it will save you the agony of the wait. :sweatingbullets:

One thing i've noticed feng jiu doesn't have nine tails only one is it the same from the book ( i know she is the only one with 9tail) hope there won't be alot of changes 

48 minutes ago, even so said:

One thing i've noticed feng jiu doesn't have nine tails only one is it the same from the book ( i know she is the only one with 9tail) hope there won't be alot of changes 

Wow, sharp observation. When she went into the sphere to save Dijun, she lent her fox fur to Nie Chuyin and in pity, he gave her a plain fur with one tail. I believe what we saw in the trailer is that fur coat.

Xw82wc.jpgBtw, isn't Ah Li adorable??? 

Source:https://mydramalist.com/people/26611-zhang-ming-can

• Like 2

Hey again everyone! Loving that we reached page 121 before the drama even airs. :w00t: we're all so crazy for dongfeng! 

Quick query: have recently bought vip on wetv app just so I can watch this, anyone know what time it premieres tomorrow? Like 8pm china time or something? And if they say they're gonna air 6 episodes in one day, like one after the other or at different times? 

Hope someone can clarify this for me.... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Hey again everyone! Loving that we reached page 121 before the drama even airs. :w00t: we're all so crazy for dongfeng! 

Quick query: have recently bought vip on wetv app just so I can watch this, anyone know what time it premieres tomorrow? Like 8pm china time or something? And if they say they're gonna air 6 episodes in one day, like one after the other or at different times? 

Here is the schedule

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k4u6Wgzo_/?igshid=zh8fjve2jfvf

19 hours ago, linh5000 said:

Does anybody know if Viki is picking up the sub for this?  I know WeTv will sub in English, but my sister said their English is a bit out of wack..Has anybody watched dramas off their site before? if so, how are their subs? 

Are they releasing the drama at 12AM Jan22nd China Time (dunno the time zone)...or .....is there a certain time we have to wait?  I'm so excited..Im willing to keep refreshing my WeTV app.

I prefer Viki’s subs. WeTV’s aren’t bad, but they can be a little wonky sometimes and Viki’s translators tend to translate the Chinese idioms and such much better IMO. That being said, it’s a much longer wait on Viki so it really depends on what you prefer. I’m probably gonna wait it out for Viki though :)

14 hours ago, lovelygoddess said:

What do you get for VIP? is it that you can't watch if you aren't VIP on WeTv?

I recommend it because of extras like BTS, and of course, because it already comes with English subtitles. I usually watch on VIKI but I'm so anxious that I can't stand waiting for the subtitles to come out :~~

I subscribed for 3 months because I am currently watching The Untamed special edition, and I know that I will rewatch all the episodes again when it finishes (I will do the same thing with PB).

Guys
I was wondering...
After all, the name of the drama is "Eternal love of Dream", I think it connects a lot with Eternal Love, is that a good thing?
I've watched Eternal Love in Netflix, but before that, I started watching The Eternal Love by mistake LOL (and I loved it).

What do you guys think?

5 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Yes, 8PM china time. At my country its 7PM. They released the episodes at the same time

@yoyom15

Yes I've seen several people mistaken it as the sequel of The Eternal Love. I think its okay, confusing but more free Promotion I guess ? :P

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ