[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Hey everyone! Just saw that a lot of you guys (gals) are gonna binge watch till march... Tough decision... Decided to watch as episodes come out. After all, that's what i bought vip for anyway.

If I can wait every week for 2 episodes of vagabond, I can wait for 4 days every week for 6 episodes of the pillow book! That said, I'll be dropping all the current dramas I'm watching and all the current books I'm reading until this drama ends! :tounge_wink:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, akkarin said:

It's out!!! It's out on WeTV!!! I'm watching right now!!! I has engsub already. 

woaa...so quickly? amazing! 

i have to admit i started to cry when  i saw that the drama is finally on wetv. amazing day for us all!

can t wait to hear your opinions, since i will not watch it now

• Like 1

Same here. The English subs are pretty decent. One remark only - subs don't show when watching in full screen of even 75%. Can it be fixed or it's just the way it is?

btw, the beginning was epic, Dijun in full gear and attack mode :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Same here. The English subs are pretty decent. One remark only - subs don't show when watching in full screen of even 75%. Can it be fixed or it's just the way it is?

btw, the beginning was epic, Dijun in full gear and attack mode :D

This is mine in full screen.

The CGI LOOKS GREAT TOO! 

• Thanks 1

ah for the first time, i am watching and actually downloaded wetv app to my phone just for pillow book

hahaha

will try to buy the vip later (maybe)

lor

hahaha

just finish my work so i am now on my first ep

btw the ost for the opening is quite good

i like it

^__^

i am so excited for this i still cant stop smiling

gosh!!!

:blush:

• Like 3

They are going by chronological order. Not wedding scene first (sigh, thought that was going to happen). I guess it's pretty consistent. Even TMOPB was by chronological order. :P

Feng jiu here is really cute and somewhat adolescent. I can't get over the fact that Zhe Yan is so young looking now. heheh

gosh i cant help it

bai fengjiu is too damn cute in this series :love:

far cuter than last time

even cuter than the book! reba really did bring bai fengjiu to justice

and also have to say, the childish bai fengjiu really seems appropriate since she is really young during this part of the story

good good

btw i lol'ed at the gossip circle of the gods

hahaha

oh how much influence they will have later on

kekeke

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, Nat_93 said:

Hi! I’m a little lost in the chronological time here, does Bai Qian is missing around this time? Dijun is still the Emperor? No Moyan or YeHua in this world?

It's somewhat different from the book. I think this is done intentionally so as not to confuse us. In the book, it is retrospective.

Spoiler

Bai Qian appears in a few scenes in the book, but not much. Mo Yuan doesn't appear per se but is said to have saved the realm by sealing the demon again, thus saving Dong Hua and Feng Jiu's life, right in the last few pages of the book. Ye Hua also only appears in a few scenes, few and far in between. And Dijun is the same as in TMOPB