[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

52 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Question for you girls: how is Pillow Book in comparison to TMOPB after 8 eps? i remember so many things happened in TMOPB in the first 8 eps. it started a bit boring, but then it really draw me in. I don't remember..do we meet DongHua in the first 8 eps of TMOPB?

I prefer this one. Tbh, I only watched TMOPB because of DH and FJ. I am not a fan of the main leads as well as their stories.

PS: I was surprised that the drama has Zhong lin. I was afraid he wasn’t there.

• Like 2

I installed WeTV app on tv-box so that I can watch in bigger screen :D

Just want to leave some comments for E01-08:

-The little fox is TOO CUTE :wub:

-I almost cried because of that butterfly. Feels like there must be something more. I wonder if it gets to reincarnate into mortal world or something.

-Don't know why seeing Ji Heng's face makes me cringed

-I believe Donghua didn't see Fengjiu's face when he saved her at the forbidden land and his attention was solely on the fish when they were in the kitchen.

-

Spoiler

Kunlun's Zi Lan is Yan Chiwu's twin brother!!! What a surprise :w00t:

Happy Chinese New Year to all. To those who will travel back hometown, be safe on the road :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

Question for you girls: how is Pillow Book in comparison to TMOPB after 8 eps? i remember so many things happened in TMOPB in the first 8 eps. it started a bit boring, but then it really draw me in. I don't remember..do we meet DongHua in the first 8 eps of TMOPB?

Definitely prefer this over TMOPB..I think DH appeared in ep 2 and baby FJ also in ep 2.

If not mistaken..TMOPB started with si yin/ Mo yan and also si yin/Li jing 

• Like 2

ok i have watch the first episode, its already uploaded on dramanice, like thats the most fastest upload ive ever known :blink:

anyways back to the show, as i saw notice most comment to just take the show as it is instead of mixing it with the book or TMOPB ending which was a good idea and i did that

And i love the starting :wub: it was amazing seeing dong hua fight even if just for a little while. damn the demon king is scary, from her voice kinda give me the chills so bravo to the actress

the cgi, oh my god, maybe thats why it took so long for the release cause the cgi, for me anyways, blew my breath away!!!! :lol:

I love that it has TMOPB elements as well, and they have already incorporated the side story of dongfeng in this one, but yah we kinda have to ignore the dongfeng journey and ending in TMOPB to enjoy this one.

hahahaha the scene where dong hua threw the women and man out, LOVE THAT!! All in all a good starting episode. 

On my way to watch the 2nd one B)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I prefer Pillow book of course :P

I FF most of Bai qian and Yehua part, only drooling over Vin zhang until Dongfeng appears at eps 9 or 10?

1 hour ago, orenji_neko said:

I installed WeTV app on tv-box so that I can watch in bigger screen :D

-I almost cried because of that butterfly. Feels like there must be something more. I wonder if it gets to reincarnate into mortal world or something.

-Don't know why seeing Ji Heng's face makes me cringed

LOL I connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable for bigger screen~ the thing we do for Dongfeng :P

- I hope they don't make that butterfly reincarnated to Ye Qing ti, IMO that would be a bit cliche ?

- Her face looks like plastic surgery gone wrong, its very obvious :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I prefer Pillow book of course :P

I FF most of Bai qian and Yehua part, only drooling over Vin zhang until Dongfeng appears at eps 9 or 10?

LOL I connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable for bigger screen~ the thing we do for Dongfeng :P

- I hope they don't make that butterfly reincarnated to Ye Qing ti, IMO that would be a bit cliche ?

- Her face looks like plastic surgery gone wrong, its very obvious :sweatingbullets:

In TMOPB, DongFeng appears in ep9, pretty sure about that :p

HDMI from Lappie to TV!! Why didn't I think of that?! I'll do it tonight!! :p

I agree on JH. Too many plastic surgeries :p

• LOL 2

Hi, long, long time lurker. 

I cannot believe the wait is finally over. I watched ep 1&2 then caved and bought VIP (oopss...).

Have to say, I think it is good they are going chronological rather than following the book's structure. It could be confusing otherwise. But I really, really hope we get the book's opening scene in the drama!!! It was one of my favourites.

One thing I prefer in the drama is how DongHua has these little moments when he looks at things and you think he is thinking of FengJiu. Visual media can be better at this than books. And the characterisation of FJ as well because in the book she is reflecting on her time as his fox so her perspective is different

Anyway. Back to lurking and the real world. Just couldn't contain my excitement. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Will probably reread the book saturday.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I was afraid to say it out loud before. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that her face looks like plastic surgery gone wrong :sweatingbullets:

I think, if the butterfly reincarnate to Qingti, maybe that would explain why Fengjiu was so obsessed with him. It's like they have a special connection in previous life.

Before I got my tvbox, I used to connect laptop to TV using HDMI cable too :lol:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

anyway the appearances of ye qingti

i like him

^_^

I like Ye Qingti's character too. From the moment he helped Crown Prince during the hunting, I knew he's gonna be someone we can trust. I hope it stays that way. :lol: 

Spoiler

If they really gonna use Ji Heng as love conflict in mortal realm, I'm gonna skip most of the following episodes :huh:

1 hour ago, akkarin said:

Mortal realm arc, here we go..........

Not really a fan of mortal realm, cause DH is not DH.... does that make sense?

I never like mortal realm arc in any Xianxia drama, its so boring and draggy :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^ Yes he is the perfect si ming for me although in novel its said that si ming is quite good looking ~

Urghh they changed the plot too much for my liking, look at this preview for eps 13-16...

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/115227689.html?weibo_id=4464001725404334

@orenji_neko 2x speed is our savior :P

Her face look more obvious in mortal realm, is that a chin implant I see ? 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, akkarin said:

Mortal realm arc, here we go..........

Not really a fan of mortal realm, cause DH is not DH.... does that make sense?

I don’t like it as well. So you are not alone.

Spoiler

I’ve found those two episodes a bit boring

Just finish episode 10 and it's the mortal arc. I'm really trying hard to like this arc cus as much as i know that the crown Prince is Dong Hua but I'm really not feeling 100% seeing him in black hair rather rather then the majestic silver hair. Get ready folks cus we going to see a lot of Ji Heng next. To tell you the truth I really fast forward all scenes that have her in it. She looks so old and sometimes is it the lighting or camera angles that makes her feature or her face looks so not nice(don't want to say ug** cus scared if some people that like her get triggered) and we got changes on the introductions of Ye Qinti. Well let's just think positively and as long as I can see Feng Jiu and Dong Hua I will preserve. 

Seeing where it's going, I guess Ji Heng is gonna be in the mortal realm arc as well. We just have to bear few eps of mortal realm. Hopefully by the end of next week, mortal realm arc is finished :huh:(VIP standard:P

Havent finished ep 10. I stopped. Gonna finish it on Sat, before the next one airs. :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I don’t like it as well. So you are not alone.

Reveal hidden contents

I’ve found those two episodes a bit boring

Me toooo. Well i FF all her scene and they says Feng Jiu will be a concubine of the emperor Song I don't really like to see Dong Hua with another woman other then Feng Jiu and both of them suppose to be virgin and each others first. 

• Like 1