[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Guys, I won't be buying VIP but I guess I'll be pretty much cleared on what's going on by you. Which I am thankful for!

Could you please advise, 8 pm Shanghai time or? I'm in Europe, so I need to take a solid time difference into consideration.

20 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Could you please advise, 8 pm Shanghai time or? I'm in Europe, so I need to take a solid time difference into consideration

So nice to see an European fellow here! Hiiii!:heart::kiss_wink: it s the same hour throughout all China, so it's 20.00 pm Shanghai, Beijing time etc., that means 12.00-14.00 in Europe, depending in what country you are living.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Just bought my VIP member, there is a promotion so I paid only $1 for 3 months :P

Erm, inquiring minds would like to know when this promotion ran and/ or if it’s still running...

Also just super juiced this drama is finally coming out. I’m gonna buy a brownie today to celebrate xD

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@rapo65, Bulgaria :D

Ok, it's 10 am here, so it would be 2 pm for me. Have the books on my desktop so I can compare the plot accordingly. Just hoping that the subs won't take long for non-VIPs from Europe :D

Woaaa, my neighbour! Hi from across Danube, from Romania! :heart: yes, 14.00 will be for us. i will also watch the first ep, just to have a general impression, then i will stop till march :blush:

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

New ost :blush:

Omg, the new trailer is fantastic!!! The CGi is amazing!! I think this will be the best drama ever!!

IKR..so far so good ..everything is so perfect ..CGI..OST  and the trailer..woah!!....my favourites scenes of DongFeng..all included. .so happy that I could see them come "alive" after imagining it like.. thousands time. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Em D said:

Erm, inquiring minds would like to know when this promotion ran and/ or if it’s still running...

Also just super juiced this drama is finally coming out. I’m gonna buy a brownie today to celebrate xD

The promotion is not from WeTV, its from online payment app in my country ~

Teaser for eps 1 & 2 ?

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/114723225.html?weibo_id=4463570395459803

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/114725024.html?weibo_id=4463577983811182

OMG :wub:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/114725645.html?weibo_id=4463581384714398

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Wow! It looks like they incorporated Book 1. I thought they went straight to Book 2. 

3 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

btw would any kind soul save and reupload the pics in above link

i can open the link using my phone and saw the pics but cannot using my pc

the pictures are so gorgeous, i want to save it in my collection

thanks in advance

2k15mmqf56h3p2al8lanjamkx.jpg

40l4oj77gwgp53jhuoe5qgl43.jpg

20200122-162602.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I’m done! I cannot wait! When he smiles....... OMG!!! :wub:

2.5hours. Btw @Sisca_TVXQ, I live in Indonesia too. :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

so are you guys gonna watch every time new episode comes out, or binge watch ???

binge watch in march..it was a tough decision to make, considering i really wanted to comment the drama here with the girls, but 6 ep /week it's too little for me, and i hate to wait from one week to another. meeh..

1 hour ago, even so said:

Is it still going on ?? On we tv plz answer

i think it will be..or at least i hope so. i want to start watching the drama at the beginning of march, so i will pay then for vip, to watch the remaining episodes, so i will finish the drama on 5th of march