[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Hmm, that's a different schedule. So, till 5 or 26 March? 3 or 4 times per week?

Only the first week it airs on Wed, Thu, Sat. The following week onward will be Thu, Fri, Sat.

So, it's 3 days per week.

VIP member gets to watch ep1-8 on first day, followed by 2 episodes on each day it airs.

They will release ep33-42 on 20 Feb, ep43-48 on 27 Feb and the remaining ep49-56 on 5 Mar to VIP members.

Capture.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, akkarin said:

Today is the 21st........ tomorrow...... tomorrow..... tomorrow...... One of the longest wait...... tomorrow.....

Regarding the plot difference between novel and tv, I'm happy that the author is involved in the tv script. She knows what we want. And honestly, I'm not that concern about the plot. I'm just so happy that I can finally watch DongFeng again. I'm here for the ride and the fun. Bring it on!

You're  right..Couldn't agree more.

Not really concerned about the plots as long as every "three lives three world" would be DongFeng or most accurately Vengo/Reba..that why I'm so happy when Aranya played by Reba...otherwise it's such a uncomfortable to see Donghua/Xixe taking such a good care of Aranya if Aranya played by other actress.

And I love to read any suggestions, assumptions or guesses regarding the plotline tho...didn't it make our beloved forum more lively...with every each of our colourful mind regarding this drama.

And Yes! Enjoy the ride...Bring it on!..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

nope you arent wrong, she will appear as a cameo.....i remember when they were filming there were a part of BaiQian in the studio set :) 

Did they used the same VA ? Because she sound familiar.

Btw, maybe you could put the links/Information for WeTV to the first page ? So it will be easier for the new fans later :thumbsup:

@INeedAFan

For VIP the 1st day you get eps 1-8, 1st week eps 1-12.

Non VIP 1st day only 1-2. The 1st week eps 1-6.

There is also an options for VIP member to pay additional fees to pay for ealier viewing lets call them VVIP (But I think this is only available for china).

So based on the schedule VVIP should finished on march 5, VIP on march 19, Non VIP on march 26. 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

Yey - finally! I'm so glad they didn't delay it any further. I won't live watch because I need English subs but I'm also so excited. I look forward to watching it marathon style. @angelangie I didn't read the Pillow Book either although I read 3L3WTMPB. The OST song is nice.

s_oXFI.gif

Three Lives Three Worlds, The Pillow Book (2020)

posted by Chase Shê on January 20, 2020 1 comment
Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book
Good news everybody! First things first, the long awaited and most guesstimated airing of Eternal Love of Dream also known as Three Lives Three Worlds, The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书 has already been announced for a January 22 premier. Yup, you read it right - the 22nd so leave a reminder to clear up your calendar for Wednesday if you want to catch this!

Spoiler

Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 2020

With that out of the way, let’s talk about the story – like Bai Qian and Ye Hua’s, it’s complicated. The 56 episode series will focus on the 2000 year old romantic entanglement between Qingqiu Princess Bai Fengjiu (played by Dilraba Dilmurat) and the Emperor of Heaven, Dong Hua Di Jun (played by Vengo Gao Weiguang), and their love that endures despite the numerous trials and tribulations lasting three lifetimes.

Spoiler

Feng Jiu and Dong Hua’s story begins when Dong Hua rescues her from a monster that attacked her whilst practicing her cultivation in the mountains. In gratitude, Feng Jiu insists on repaying her debt to Dong Hua by following him into battle where she soon realises that her initial feelings of gratitude have transformed into feelings of love. But Dong Hua in his thousands of years struggle against evil has already forgotten what love means. In his bid to protect Feng Jiu, he sends her to the human realm, which unfortunately caused her friends to die in order to protect her. To find the legendary Saha fruit that has the power to bring her friend back to life, Feng Jiu enters the fantasy dreamland of Princess Aranya from the Winged Tribe, reliving the princess’ hard life for eternity. That is, until Dong Hua manages to take Feng Jiu back. But a happy ending is far from happening for the two despite their multiple lifetimes, as another complication threatens to tear the fated lovers apart.

Spoiler

The three posters represent their various incarnations –

As Fengjiu and Dongua (1), as Concubine Chen and Emperor Song (2), and as Aranya and Chen Ye (3).

The drama also stars Baron Chen as Zhe Yan, Dylan Kuo as Aranya’s teacher Su Moye, Liu Yuefei as Ji Heng, Wayne Liu Ruilin as Yan Chiwu, Wang Xiao as Si Ming, Li Dongheng as Dong Hua’s good friend Lian Song, Yuan Xuyuan as Cheng Yu, Huang Junjie as Bai Zhen, Zhang Mingcan as little Ah Li and Kou Yunhao as Bai Gungun.

And, to psych you up for the Wednesday start, here's a little NEW teaser for a taste of what's to come.

Release Date: January 22, 2020 Tencent (two episodes at 8pm) 1st week: Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, 2nd week: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, VIP watch 6 episodes in advance. Starting February 20, VIP can pay for advanced episodes every Thursday and catch the finale as early as March 5.

Source: 1

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Does anybody know if Viki is picking up the sub for this?  I know WeTv will sub in English, but my sister said their English is a bit out of wack..Has anybody watched dramas off their site before? if so, how are their subs? 

Are they releasing the drama at 12AM Jan22nd China Time (dunno the time zone)...or .....is there a certain time we have to wait?  I'm so excited..Im willing to keep refreshing my WeTV app.

1 hour ago, linh5000 said:

Does anybody know if Viki is picking up the sub for this?  I know WeTv will sub in English, but my sister said their English is a bit out of wack..Has anybody watched dramas off their site before? if so, how are their subs? 

Are they releasing the drama at 12AM Jan22nd China Time (dunno the time zone)...or .....is there a certain time we have to wait?  I'm so excited..Im willing to keep refreshing my WeTV app.

The subs in wetvapp is good. I finished 3 dramas thru their app already and if the schedule says January 22, 2020 8 Pm the drama will automatically updates.

per my experience in wetvapp..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I have watched one drama so far and the subs in English are acceptable. Very minor errors that are negligible. 

@Jemrie Thanks for the sypnosis. If it is based on that sypnosis, then the director has certainly taken a slight twist to the book. But I recall someone in this forum saying that the author was a part of the production - so I hope she doesn't let the deviation run too far off. Perhaps they are being considerate to the fans of TMOPB, and dare not cause too much confusion, else the brain cannot reconcile the 2 stories. :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Hi rapo65, if what you say is true... 

Hide contents

Then her falling off the cliff with yan chiwu and aranya's dream will be part of his tribulation. 

Probably...we will see. At this moment i feel they changed the story a bit too much for my liking.

19 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

we tv has eng subs real time. 

thank you!! :kiss_wink:

i think i will watch the drama in march, when all the eps are out. i can't wait from one week to another, especially when i have waited for this drama for such a long time. 6 eps/week for me is too little. i will still be keeping an eye on this forum.

I wish all of you a happy drama watching, and i hope you will enjoy the drama. i am so curious to read all your opinions regarding the drama. good luck tomorrow! i really hope this will be the best drama ever! :heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1