[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

@bebebisous33 I loved reading what you just wrote here.  I mentioned earlier ( inspired by @stargazer187' post before mine) that the reason for the connection between JC and NHJ , and why it has to be them is because they both hold different pieces to a puzzle. They see parts of a same dream but they do not see the picture in its entirety. That's why JC kept asking why it had to be him and her. So if they can put these pieces together they can form the big picture. 

The first two eps still confused me slightly. What do you think of this? -  In eps 1 we see her perspective - we saw what would have happened if JC had not intervened. In eps 2 , we are back to the original time line. This is when we were revealed that JC also had the same dream and he decides to intervene. And so a few lives were saved as a result. Can we say eps 1 never happened but was to demonstrate the consequences of  different choices our dreamers will face if they had taken that path?

Thanks a lot for the compliment, my dear chingu!!crazy monkey

Yes, that's how I see it too. The first episode was from her perspective and what would happen after NHJ kept her distance from JC. After seeing him in her dream, she avoided him hence she got a second premonition which would be a future where JC is not involved, but he appears only too late.

Since we have 4 people at the crossroad, I have the impression that all of them are involved in this matter. It is not just about JC and NHJ. Notice that in each case, YB and HWT are also involved: lawyer and arrest by the police officer. Hence both other characters have a key role as well.

@hugo10 said

I think Seung Won's arrest is result (or payment) of Jae Chan 's saving three people.

When Jae Chan was supposed to attend the So Yoon's piano recital with his brother. Maybe, he was supposed to witness something or helped So Yoon's mother's case but he decided to save Hong Joo. And Yoo-bum would have probably been in the hospital after the accident in the dream (as we saw that he was still not completely healed when Jae-chan interrogated him), this time he is helping out his regular client. Maybe in Dream Timeline, the father WAS punished and his daughter didn't 'need to' kill him and Seung Won didn't arrest (because he help So Yoon or be framed)

I have here a different point of view. SW got arrested because JC decided to close the case with So Yoon's mother. That's why right after his decision, JC had that vision of his brother's arrest. However, his meddling with NHJ and YB created an opportunity for SW to witness something. Hence this is the reason why he became close to SY and give the opportunity of the possible arrest.

Yet, the true trigger for all this is not just JC's decision to drop the case (accept the assault accusation), YB played a big part as well. If they had got the real accident (killing HWT), YB wouldn't have been able to handle the case Park right away. On the other hand, since JC intervened,  he was able to get close to NHJ. The latter decided to reveal her abilities. So far, no one knows except her mother. Due to that, JC has to make a decision again: help her with her premonitions or not. First, he ignored it and just like in NHJ's case (she kept her distance from JC), his choice had an impact: his brother SW got affected by his decision. As we can see, each time they have to choose if they ignore the premonition or not, a second vision appears later because of the choice made. The second dream reveals the consequence of that choice. In NHJ's case, he chose not to brush it off, later he did the opposite as he decided to stop dealing with that kind of dreams. But I have the impression that NHJ's first dream was different from the one JC had later. 

• Like 7

On 26.9.2017 at 7:59 AM, nonski said:

Sleepyheads!  I will be doing the roll call so please tag me or message me if I missed on your name.  I will be doing this again later to mark the 24 hour countdown!

also calling on my dearest dongsaeng @jeonghyang to do live gif-caps for WYWS, please dear!

I hope for  @stroppyse to join us as well as @parisonheaven @snowglobe147

hope my chingus will watch this too @Ahpheng @Mau_Cherry @maplekist @Era Ferawati @athena22 @drmjs @Kasmic @plappi @Sarang21 @onnififi

Hi unni...I´m watching this drama too. So far I really like it. LJS is looking as handsome as ever and Suzy looks so gorgeous. :wub:

The premise of the story is really interesting and I hope it continues to get better and better. 

• Like 8

Awesome :wub:  ..this drama has ICHYV/ W vibes into it.. plus was pleasantly surprised in ep3 that Kim So Hyun a favorite of mine was also here.

The last time i felt so excited over a drama was in Goblin..  and why does it seems like that the episodes are too short..i can't wait for next week anymore :)

Ohhh..and i love Suzy's glasses °°,

Edited by alindahaw
  • Like 6

I don't think JC "made" his brother become a killer. First, I suspect he is only accused (like Hong Joo was in the dream), and second, I think it's a result of things happening (or not happening--like JC not being able to stop the crooked deals that let the abusive husband go), not that JC directly forced his brother to kill someone.

I love it that dramas air twice a week. I hate it that we have to wait six days to see more!

• Like 6

If she really wanted to save her father's life, growing out her hair wouldn't be such a big deal, she could always cut it again. Considering her great panic to save her father, it was really unconvincing that she would pout and march off in a hiss fit when he said he would stay away from work if she grew out her hair.   

• Like 6

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I don't think JC "made" his brother become a killer. First, I suspect he is only accused (like Hong Joo was in the dream), and second, I think it's a result of things happening (or not happening--like JC not being able to stop the crooked deals that let the abusive husband go), not that JC directly forced his brother to kill someone.

I love it that dramas air twice a week. I hate it that we have to wait six days to see more!

In my opinion, SW will convince SY not to kill her father but then, after discovering that everything SY had predicted (prosecutor doesn't press charges), SY might realise why her mother doesn't press charges against her husband/SY's father (it is because she wants to protect her daughter because she might suffer from the reputation that her father is a convict), SY might decide to kill herself (she jumps from the roof and falls onto the car roof) which SW witnesses. After that, SW could decide to do something against it (revealing his knowledge) so that the father who witnessed the suicide tries to blame it onto SW in order to hide his crimes. Maybe it is about saving innocent lives.

NHJ's father did change the dream. When she talked to him, she said that the soldier killed everyone in the bus. But due to her revelations, her father changed the reality, he asked the people to leave the bus so that only the soldier and NHJ's father were killed. As conclusion that's the reason why JC became the one who could change the future as he took the ball that belonged to her father. So his legacy was passed on. Her father changed the future thanks to her dream... JC who took the ball received the same ability. 

@triplem @nonski @evie7 @Visually-wandering @athena22 @andy78 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Then notice that when JC saved the victim  

we are shown that he is a police officer and he was the one who arrested the abusive husband Park M. And this is no coincidence. From my point of view, HWT will play a key role in their quest to stop future events to take place. Right now, JC is just a small prosecutor and has no support from his colleagues as they are manipulated by YB. He will need someone from the police. That's why I believe that the incident at the intersection has a symbolic meaning: it changed their paths. YB got dumped by NHJ, JC saved NHJ and in return she will help him in his career and his brother's case. Right now, JC needs NHJ's help. Thansk to her, JC will be able to escape from YB's shadow and even crush him in the long run. If a case doesn't occur because a certain event is prevented, this means that the prosecutor will have less cases to deal (JC will have less work ahaaah onion head) and a lawyer doesn't get a job. In the long run, YB would lose his clients!! leaf

thank you so much for tagging me chingu, I always enjoy reading your thoughts!! :D 

I only want to add something about the young police officer saved by Jae Chan, can he be linked somehow to the dead fathers and soldier case years ago?!! it just popped in my head that mayb he chose to become a police officer thanks to that incidents and maybe Jae Chan's father who was a police officer too, or it can be just me overthinking :tongue: hhhhh but I'm sure the young police officer will be of help to Jae Chan and Hong Joo, theirl fates got linked already since that day!! :D 

and I love your idea of Yoo Beom being crushed on long run :lol: but I don't want him only to lose his clients I want his dirty nature to be revealed too :naughty: it really upsets me seeing Jae Chan's collegues full of admiration over his fake politeness and sweet talk, believing his words over Jae Chan :unamused: really, Jae Chan had a point pointing how Yoo Beom got such a client with high status and high payment when he didn't make a year since he became a lawyer witch is fishy add to it why whould a woman who got 6 broken ribs broken from skiing hide her injury for 4 days? and how can she endure that pain for that long? so basically those new documents shown by Yoo Beom are suspecious but still Jae Chan's collegues dicided to trust Yoo Beom's questionable evidences over Jae Chan's more believale reasoning!! :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 hahaha my fangirling partner! How i have missed your funny memes!! :lol::lol: and like you, i have SLHS <_< 

hhhhhhhhh Hi my fangirling partner :wink: I missed posting them too!! :lol:...well Hong Joo helped me getting my satisfying moment trusting Jae Chan over him which I'm sure is driving him crazy :naughty: and her apology that was more of insult made my day hhhhhhhhhh I want more of that :lol: 

• Like 10

tumblr_ox10gf194S1r36b7po1_540.gif 

tumblr_ox10gf194S1r36b7po4_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ox10gf194S1r36b7po3_540.gif

tumblr_ox10gf194S1r36b7po2_540.gif

HAHAHA real smooth JC :wink: 

Anyway I think HJ is kinda head over heels forJC rn she just doesn't know...(well most K-leads don't in at least the first half of the drama)

And damn LJS's lips :wub: 

PS. I still think JC's younger brother won't 'blame' him for the murder literally he's just gonna realise that his brother was the one who signed the case off as 'un-prosecutable' hence leading to that jerk being released. But I'm sure our two leads will actually prevent it from happening....it's too early into the show for something as tragic as that to take place so fast.

Cred. Tumblr

• Like 11

A theory would be that aside from the bus accident that connected them both being there maybe the moment he gave her back her baseball from her late father that connection happened and he started having the dreams now as he moved next to her and she is like the main source...Yoo-bum is such a low-life snake,i can't wait for that satisfying moment when his mask will fall off and all those people will see the real person he really is...

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, SW will convince SY not to kill her father but then, after discovering that everything SY had predicted (prosecutor doesn't press charges), SY might realise why her mother doesn't press charges against her husband/SY's father (it is because she wants to protect her daughter because she might suffer from the reputation that her father is a convict), SY might decide to kill herself (she jumps from the roof and falls onto the car roof) which SW witnesses. After that, SW could decide to do something against it (revealing his knowledge) so that the father who witnessed the suicide tries to blame it onto SW in order to hide his crimes. Maybe it is about saving innocent lives.

NHJ's father did change the dream. When she talked to him, she said that the soldier killed everyone in the bus. But due to her revelations, her father changed the reality, he asked the people to leave the bus so that only the soldier and NHJ's father were killed. As conclusion that's the reason why JC became the one who could change the future as he took the ball that belonged to her father. So his legacy was passed on. Her father changed the future thanks to her dream... JC who took the ball received the same ability. 

I freaked out for a second thinking that So Yoon may really commit suicide like you said but then I remembered seeing a still while they were still filming the drama of Yo Soon with Jae Chan, Seung Won filming at a a barbecue place or something and I breathed a sigh of relief at that memory!! ahhh now I can wait for that scene with an easy heart!! :D:wub: 

I love this idea :thumbsup: plus I think that the dream Jae Chan had had more meaning into it and many hints in it: him deciding to believe her and help her against common sense and her being grateful to him for it and wishing it was his dream!! maybe this have something to do with why he started having these dreams now!! 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I freaked out for a second thinking that So Yoon may really commit suicide like you said but then I remembered seeing a still while they were still filming the drama of Yo Soon with Jae Chan, Seung Won filming at a a barbecue place or something and I breathed a sigh of relief at that memory!! ahhh now I can wait for that scene with an easy heart!! :D:wub: 

I love this idea :thumbsup: plus I think that the dream Jae Chan had had more meaning into it and many hints in it: him deciding to believe her and help her against common sense and her being grateful to him for it and wishing it was his dream!! maybe this have something to do with why he started having these dreams now!! 

Well, the suicide won't happen because JC will decide to change the charges against Park in the end. He could investigate the medical record of the victim. It was clearly falsified. However, I believe that the dream JC had was not the same dream than NHJ's. He only gets a premonition if he brushes it off and makes a bad decision.

@Miky88 Like you, I am looking forward for the moment where people realise the nature personality of YB. I believe that JC had to work much harder (hence he finished after his junior) due to his father's death and the problem caused with the bike incident. I think that the bike incident had much more severe consequences than the hurt pride of his father. I believe, the father had to repay for the damages caused by the motorbike accident. 

I am wondering if this habit of YB (cutting small pieces of paper) is connected to the dreams. What if YB had discovered that this gesture had a powerful impact: someone would be hurt by it, while he would profit from the situation. Notice that it is always about win-win situation. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, the suicide won't happen because JC will decide to change the charges against Park in the end. He could investigate the medical record of the victim. It was clearly falsified. However, I believe that the dream JC had was not the same dream than NHJ's. He only gets a premonition if he brushes it off and makes a bad decision.

I believe so too, in her dream she saw why Seung Won was arrested and saw him blaming his hyung/Jae Chan for it so it's different from Jae Chan's dream where he saw his brother being arrested and her blaming him for not believing her or he could've saved his brother!! but Hong Joo had the dream after Jae Chan made it clear that to her that he won't believe aka won't interfere with these dreams anymore so both dreams are a result to his decision to not get involved in any dreams they may see but now that he changed his mind both dreams won't take place right?!! So Yoon won't need to try to kill her father and so Seung Won won't get in this mess by concequence!! 

@Miky88 Like you, I am looking forward for the moment where people realise the nature personality of YB. I believe that JC had to work much harder (hence he finished after his junior) due to his father's death and the problem caused with the bike incident. I think that the bike incident had much more severe consequences than the hurt pride of his father. I believe, the father had to repay for the damages caused by the motorbike accident. 

and @Miky88 my most waited moment is the day Yoo Beom's true face and nature would be revealed and everyone will go against him :naughty: he always enjoyed fooling people using their trust to his advatage can't wait to see that coming to an end and by Jae Chan no less :naughty: 

I am wondering if this habit of YB (cutting small pieces of paper) is connected to the dreams. What if YB had discovered that this gesture had a powerful impact: someone would be hurt by it, while he would profit from the situation. Notice that it is always about win-win situation. 

how can that gesture have such impact?!! I think it's subconscious reaction he do and will come in handy someday :naughty:  

@flin I thought this was the official MV, no?!! 

Spoiler

• Like 8

I think he always does that piece cutting when he without noticing is feeling guilty,doing bad stuff...He's always doing it when he does shady stuff or lie in your face...That's how u actually know he is anxious and lying...Curious if his father added that incident to his record or something...Still i think there might be more to their ill fated relationship as we see his brother also really hates him,so it must be more than just that incident...

The Father will die,he will fall from the rooftoop and crash into the car,it's shown in the preview...Now we need to see if the daughter or his brother participated or it will be made as suicide...

I'm curious if this butterfly incident is something along a life for a life,Jae Chan saved a life that was meant to die that night and after the mother and daughter,aka 3 lives so,are they claming now other 3 lives because of the rip he created?

I'm quite anticipating to see the crucial role the Police Guy will have and how will connect with out main leads story...

• Like 9

After a good break from kdramas, I finally returned to it and so far I am I loving this show.  A lot of fans here have some thought provoking, interesting things to say about fate, how one action affects the other/consequences, connection between the main leads and possible subsequent actions influence.

In terms of influence you can say for JC it was his father and Yoo Bum that affected his future.  His father left a legacy of decency and sacrifice while Yoo Bum has taught JC what he does not want to become as a person which is SCUM!!!. This was based from JC knowing the true character of Yoo Bum from the past which very few are aware of even Yoo Bum himself as he is that self serving and narcissistic who does not think that he is a bad person. Hence only we, Seung Won are aware of why JC does not like YB and in a way so does HJ unlike others.

In terms of influence for Seung Won it is his brother and his deceased father that are shaping him.  SW sees his brother as a prosecutor  using the law to catch criminals and protect the people, and his father a good policeman.  However through So Yoon  he is getting a reality check that the law does not always protect the people but the criminals as well even the worse set; hence her cynicism after experiencing it with her mother.  To make matters worse its just a case that JC just closed due to that loophole, hence the blame.  With the prediction dream JC is now propelled into action in order to save his brother from the preview.

The case - YB mentioned that the person is a regular client clearly indicates that the person is a beyond habitual abuser who is very proud of it with his smile at the office and at the hospital over his wife.  However, we should note that YB has been a practicing lawyer for under a year, which gives rise to question what was YB like as a prosecutor and did he use that information in order to recruit clients of a similar unscrupulous/evil nature when he went into private practice?  He appeared clean but in fact was very dirty and extremely good at covering their/his tracks.  Its possible he also did this as a practicing prosecutor, but did not get caught due to the facade he brings to the office. If JC goes to look at back cases relating to So Yoon's father it definitely should show a clear indication that he has been doing for a while (pattern) and who dealt with the cases in terms of making them all un-prosecutable and questionable to the predecessors who were handling these types of cases which can create trouble for YB.  It also shows why So Yoon knows how well  the law work where her mother is concerned and how to attack as to  her plans to commit patricide.  You also see how this type of behavior affects the daughter as she wants her father dead/gone (can't blame her) and is contemplating on ways how to do so. All of this could have been prevented if he was already gone from the past (jail etc.).  Side note - this clearly points out a concern in relation to abused families and women, however I have never seen a Korean show that talked about a haven/refuge for them to go to and protect them.  Are there any in that country?  Its the same with alcoholics anonymous.

HJ may appear flaky but when you listen to her at times she is very sensible, her talk to JC about dreams and not believing in them and how they affect one was spot on.  Her father left her the legacy of sacrifice, her father believed her with the dream but lessened the blow by sacrificing himself for other passengers and his daughter hence allowing the baseball game to continue even though he was afraid (he is the catcher).  The connection between HJ/JC from childhood indicated how their fathers' deaths affected how they became as individuals, they would not know each other because they met at the memorial and no words were spoken just an a meeting and ball connection.

Done talk for now, looking forward to the  next episode .  Have a good weekend everyone.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Miky88 said:

I think he always does that piece cutting when he without noticing is feeling guilty,doing bad stuff...He's always doing it when he does shady stuff or lie in your face...That's how u actually know he is anxious and lying...Curious if his father added that incident to his record or something...Still i think there might be more to their ill fated relationship as we see his brother also really hates him,so it must be more than just that incident...

The Father will die,he will fall from the rooftoop and crash into the car,it's shown in the preview...Now we need to see if the daughter or his brother participated or it will be made as suicide...

I'm curious if this butterfly incident is something along a life for a life,Jae Chan saved a life that was meant to die that night and after the mother and daughter,aka 3 lives so,are they claming now other 3 lives because of the rip he created?

I'm quite anticipating to see the crucial role the Police Guy will have and how will connect with out main leads story...

I'm sorry but which brother hates who?!! didn't get that, Yoo Beom doesn't have a brother and Seung Won doesn't hate Jae Chan!! :blink: 

it was the father?!! well good fathers died why should the evil crazy one stay around? he's better off dead :unamused: but hope neither So Yoon nor Seung Won are related to this nor will they get into trouble for it, is it too much to ask for?!! 

if 3 bad people would die in exchange of the 3 innocent lives that were to be taken than this would be great!!

me too, we don't know much about him if anything so I'm really curious to know about him and what would chane through his changed fate thanks to Jae Chan saving his life!! 

1 hour ago, chasen8888 said:

The case - YB mentioned that the person is a regular client clearly indicates that the person is a beyond habitual abuser who is very proud of it with his smile at the office and at the hospital over his wife.  However, we should note that YB has been a practicing lawyer for under a year, which gives rise to question what was YB like as a prosecutor and did he use that information in order to recruit clients of a similar unscrupulous/evil nature when he went into private practice?  He appeared clean but in fact was very dirty and extremely good at covering their/his tracks.  Its possible he also did this as a practicing prosecutor, but did not get caught due to the facade he brings to the office. If JC goes to look at back cases relating to So Yoon's father it definitely should show a clear indication that he has been doing for a while and who dealt with the cases in terms of making them all un-prosecutable and questionable to the predecessors who were handling these types of cases which can create trouble for YB.

omo, it bever crossed my mind to question his actions as a former prosecutor? did he become a lawyer being more profitable and with his ways he can stop his clients from being prosecuted at all which is more profitable effort wise and money wise?!! I feel like he doesn't have a single decent hair in him :unamused: 

happy you found a drama that got you back to k-dramaland!! :D 

________

Lee Jong Suk Is A Total Pro In Behind-The-Scenes Stills Of “While You Were Sleeping”

Lee-Jong-Suk5.jpg

Spoiler

Behind-the-scene stills of Lee Jong Suk in “While You Were Sleeping” have been released.

On September 29, YG Entertainment released pictures of Lee Jong Suk filming SBS’s new drama “While You Were Sleeping.”

Despite the below zero weather early this year, Lee Jong Suk stayed warm on set as he focused on preparing for his performance. In the stills, he is wearing cute earmuffs and a thick padded jacket in front of the green gates at Hong Joo’s house.

Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpg

He is also seen reading the script as he travels back and forth between Chuncheon and Seoul. The pictures of Lee Jong Suk monitoring his acting through video cameras offer a sneak peek into the hidden effort the actor puts into his works.

Lee-Jong-Suk21-e1506710205543.jpg

There is also another photo where he playfully makes a V sign as he looks into the camera, and one where he’s smiling brightly.

Lee-Jong-Suk31.jpg

Spoiler starts

In the past two episodes that aired on September 29, Jae Chan began to dream what will happen in the future following Hong Joo. He realizes the case he is on is related to his brother and asks for Hong Joo’s help, providing a dramatic ending for the latest episode.

Spoiler ends

“While You Were Sleeping” has been receiving acclaim from viewers for its tight and suspenseful plot, movie-like quality, and excellent acting. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00 p.m. KST.

Watch the first episode of “While You Were Sleeping” below!

Source (1)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Miky88 said:

True that his gesture is a signal indicating that he is lying and manipulating. Nevertheless, I am doubting that he feels remorse unconsciously, when he is making these little pieces of paper. To me, his gesture illustrates his sadistic tendency: he is destroying the paper by cutting it into little pieces. The destruction as such can not symbolise a certain sense of guilt. Then after ripping apart the paper, he crushes the pieces into bullets or even stings with his fingers which he leaves behind. The fact that he doesn't collect them could be interpreted as a way that once crushed, YB turns his back on them. To me, we should see his gesture as a metaphor for the way how he treats people: once he has used and crushed them, he leaves them... while he told them before that it was a win-win situation. What also caught my attention was the scene with JC in the last episode. Notice, he didn't even take care of these bullets. He left them on JC's desk so that the latter had to throw these pieces away. And this action was not a coincidence. YB takes advantage of the situation, once he has gained what he wanted, he thinks that he is done leaving the people around him (like JC in this case) to deal the aftermath of his actions. HE did it once with JC with the motorbike. 

That's why he has no clue how he affects people's life around him. Due to his decision (helping an abusive husband), he has not realised what the consequences of his action means: something terrible happened. Hence my conviction is reinforced that YB has really no idea about what really happened with the motorbike incident. The consequences must have been even worse and YB has no idea about it. He only remembers two things: JC was not a good student and the motorbike incident. That's it... YB's path will be to get aware that his dirty mind has never been able to create a win-win situation and he is such a greedy and ruthless man. In my opinion, he really believes that he is not a bad person. He perceives himself as intelligent and he has a good situation.

He never gets aware how self-centered and narcissistic he really is. When JC reproached him his future wrongdoing (putting the blame of NHJ), nothing had really happened yet hence YB can not see the consequence of his actions. I am doubting that he would forsee that blaming her for the death of the walker would lead to NHJ's death and her mother's death, since her suicide and the mother's death happened much later. He was off the hook and NHJ was in a coma.So in his mind, she wouldn't suffer so much from his wrongdoing. In my opinion, he doesn't face the real consequences of his bad actions. Because his actions have even more bad impact in the long run: two deaths. As conclusion, JC will have to fight against YB to have him his eyes opened.  

@nonski @Visually-wandering @Sarang21 (hello there!!) @larus @evie7 @athena22 @vangsweetie637 @Yongzura

• Like 9

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@triplem @nonski @evie7 @Visually-wandering @athena22 @andy78 

May be the soldier was not killed in this bus... We saw only that the bus exploded, but how exactly we do not know. Han Woo Tak (Jung Hae In) could be a relative of this soldier ...  They promised to open his black background in 3rd Episode (5-6). So let's wait )))

• Like 6

16 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW this is another show where I am not going to get the second lead syndrome. :lol: YB's terrible. And JC is too dynamic and adorable for me to look at anyone else. I love when that happens. ALSO is the character chart hinting at the baseball cap police officer falling for our HJ?

if LSY  playing good character too, nice boyfriend, definitely would be second lead syndrome :D supporters clash, intense romance melodramatic but writer seems like preferring smooth romance like in IHYV she conclude it right away.

• Like 6