[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2016. 10. 16. at 2:27 AM, perfectsmilebias said:

Many people suffer from mental illness and mental health issues; these people need understanding, empathy, and treatment... they don't need to be locked up. That sort of thinking is very old-fashioned and has continued to cause a stigma against those who suffer from mental health issues.

If YooJin were to be locked up it would be because of the crimes she has committed with her sane mind not because of her mental health issues.

@perfectsmilebias Thank you for your wonderful post about mental health issues. People really need to know about it more. Sorry for curring your long post I brought back my favourite part. Agree with you so much.

YJ needs to be being treated, yes, but with her kind of mental illness she just seems to be a mere future prisoner. Mental health have so much kind of illness and states. 

On 2016. 10. 16. at 0:09 PM, julie721 said:

I wanna spazz here

K2, you're a troll.. :sweatingbullets:

And YoonA just post this on her ig

Anna as JSS agent 

well, may I hope some judo trick teaching from Jeha? Just one example...:phew: 

On 2016. 10. 16. at 0:21 PM, ReemKanabta said:

BTS for ep 8

Hide contents

CR: The K2 twitter

Finally I watched both ep subbed (it sucks being a weekend drama, no time for me), will be right back after back reading the posts :blush:

A few snippets that I got from the inside about JCW's FM last night: he was explaining most scenes while watching, about the rooftop scene he said he really fell, it was painful he couldn't speak momentarily so he did adlibs :grimace:

when the CPR scene showed up fans started to scream, he firmly said "this isn't a kiss, it's a CPR scene"

@ReemKanabta I don't know it but what is JCW's FM? Can I have the link? :)

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

i think i am seeing tears in his eyes in this photo when he holding her face in his hands ,i think that the scene when  he find her and was so worry and asking if she okay :flushed: maybe  a kiss be better to help  the confused ANNA to understand you weird acting and over touching and worry about her :blush:OMG he in love to the point he having  panic attack every time she out of his sight and he ready to kill for her but my poor ANNA has to move more fast with her feeling since he cant hold on more ( i cant hold on better go out from here before i scream in the work :dizzy:

That scenes are so beautiful. I can't wait for them. I hope these photos don't troll us. I think Jeha will realise he is in love with Anna in episode 9. And Anna. I think she likes Jeha but since she  is still learning the life of "freedom" she could not realize that her feelings for Jeha is based on trust (the most important ingredient in a relationship) and it is more than sympathy. I didn't count how many flashback she had about that infamous CPR and worried panicked Jeha. His eyes are chasing her :D:wub:

(D@mn I have had to work and I have been travelling without WiFi, so I can't spazz with you guys fully I could post some screenshots too, bruhuhu)

13 hours ago, zagigirl said:

When you do not like your colleague :D

How hard was I laughing on "that Wake up":lol: And Jeha did it with his poker face. The best part. :lol:

This girl has not any chance for Jeha love even if Anna doesn't exist. She is basically a good girl but her work ethic and moral have some holes. 

4 hours ago, eva23 said:

taking the pict from  @soniawong

REALLY LOOOOVVVEEE THIS... I am staring at this picture for long enough to see their scene really makes my heart fluttering.. 

the way Jeha touch and gesture to her so manly.. Love him as compatible man for Anna 

can't wait to see their scene again.. hopely they have a sweet talk and joke around together.. 

it's only give me an headache just to see about politic intricate, angst and fight..

JehAnna scene is my fave scene in K2.. :wub:

JehAnna FOREVER! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jeha treasures Anna so beautifully and manly. He knows well when he find a treasure an unpolished diamond. And Anna also trust him instinctively. :wub:

Some members here mentioned that Anna has childlike behaviour. I think she hasn't. Anna is stranger in this world, real life so she is naturally uncertain and timid in her soul. So yes, she is crying a lot. Thanks God Anna can still cry! Her crying has been keeping her sanity since her mother's death! Sobbing is great to relief the stress when you experience the hell. It is difficult to sob when you are there, so being able to sob is a big gift. So Anna, cry if you want. It will keep you surviving and than you will be able overcome your past and you could be happy. :)

(In these cases how much I wish I could express my thoughts in English better...)

On 10/19/2016 at 1:21 AM, siddo said:

@bebebisous33Wow, another fantastic post by you. I didn't knew different colors had different meanings except for white and black.. and I'm glad that you're still one of us who have faith in YJ's character to have a good side. Awesome analysis on both YJ and JSJ.

@perfectsmilebiasExcellent post about mental illness. A round of applause from me because I think mental health needs to be discussed and not stigmatise by the people.

@jagmac24_111a As a JeJin shipper I welcome you to our club! Despite knowing that our ship isn't going to sail till the end, I'm sure we'll cherish our JeJin with whatever scenes we're given with :)

@siddo Thanks for the welcome and I am still on board the JeJin shipper ship! I will cherish the car scene and the umbrella scene the most, and of course the way she looked at him from the back seat, and also how she smiled at him as she descended to "Cloud Nine." If only we could have one kiss scene or hug between JeJin or something! Yeah I am probably stretching my hopes quite a bit! Hahah! Hopefully our JeJin ship sails for a little while longer and doesn't just crash quickly!

OMG.. that still. play freeze and go look so fun to me now.. even I am an ahjuma already :D:lol:

I have butterfly in my tummy to see them happy and looks like enjoying the moment..

YES!!! (Anna's style)  YES.. YES.. (Jeha's style).. I have scenes to rewatched and replay hundreds times.. 

Yoohhoooo...........:phew::phew:.:blush:

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

Break from Metting and I am lucky I found this someone playing stop and go game in the beach so did Anna final could make JH do what she saying 

Anyway enjoy 

Back to work now my friends

Aw... I'm at work too, but how to working now, my dear ))) 

Guest julie721

You guys are no FUN! You're partying without me.. :tears: I worked hard to finish all my work faster so I can stream today episode... But you start the party without me... :bawling:

but now I can join the parteeeeh.. Yuhuuuu...

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

omoooonnaaaaa!!! my heart my poor heart!! :wub: can we have a kiss writer-nim? palli palllliii!!! hahaha i wonder if anna knows/will know if jeha is inlove with her. she is so pure and innocent like @julie721 :glasses: hahahaha:tounge_xd:

@riiko1988 FINALLY!!! Someone who trully recognizes my true nature... smiley_love_kissing.gif you're now officially adopted as member of my squad.. The AnJeL Squad.. Do not mistake us with Victoria Secret Models, they're angel.. We are AnJeL = Anna Jeha Lover Hahahaha.. I am smart, aren't I??? Who else wanna join? registration is open, NOW!!! web-computer-internet-11.gif

1 hour ago, gimely said:

Some members here mentioned that Anna has childlike behaviour. I think she hasn't. Anna is stranger in this world, real life so she is naturally uncertain and timid in her soul.

@gimely even if Anna has childlike behavior it's okay, because Jeha looooovvvvveeeeesss to cuddle and spoilt and protect childlike Anna.. I mean, most of us like children right? We love to hug and kiss and adore children in general. So if your crush sometimes behaves like a child, do you not think it will only make you fall even deeper? Teaching an innocent-like a-kid Anna will be fun too. Imagine, Jeha's man-cave instinct will definitely riseeeeee to the top, thinking he'd be the first (and maybe the last) man who can't touch her.. Man's naturally possessive anyway.. yay I'm so pure and innocent.. emoticon-002.gif

921E92DD-546A-4A0C-9C66-89096BFC2EC1_zps

Jeha Oppa.. Let's play... (Ah she's cute!!)

I agree, patient with mental illness should be treated and not stigmatized, however some patient need to be locked up because they may pose danger to community. They should be locked up with professional psychiatrist treatment (if they harmed others). In Anna case she should get treatment without the need to be locked up (for her flash light phobia) .. because she is not dangerous to community.

Unlike YJ, she need to be locked up with proper medication/help – maximum security (if there’s no 180 degree twist that she is actually an angel in devil skin :D ) .. She cannot be on the lose  .. she killed people .. JSJ too and Assembly Park too (if we are to consider every evil character in K2 may have reason for them to be like that). They need to be locked up properly with proper treatment .. they are crazy.. :D

Kekekekkeke …

@valsava Yahoo it's almost time

@bebebisous33 .. Thank you for replying - though we may not agree on certain thing, I like reading you analysis .. it open up my mind.

21 minutes ago, julie721 said:

You guys are no FUN! You're partying without me.. :tears: I worked hard to finish all my work faster so I can stream today episode... But you start the party without me... :bawling:

@riiko1988 FINALLY!!! Someone who trully recognizes my true nature... smiley_love_kissing.gif you're now officially adopted as member of my squad.. The AnJeL Squad.. Do not mistake us with Victoria Secret Models, they're angel.. We are AnJeL = Anna Jeha Lover Hahahaha.. I am smart, aren't I??? Who else wanna join? registration is open, NOW!!! web-computer-internet-11.gif

@gimely even if Anna has childlike behavior it's okay, because Jeha looooovvvvveeeeesss to cuddle and spoilt and protect childlike Anna.. I mean, most of us like children right? We love to hug and kiss and adore children in general. So if your crush sometimes behaves like a child, do you not think it will only make you fall even deeper? Teaching an innocent-like a-kid Anna will be fun too. Imagine, Jeha's man-cave instinct will definitely riseeeeee to the top, thinking he'd be the first (and maybe the last) man who can't touch her.. Man's naturally possessive anyway.. yay I'm so pure and innocent.. emoticon-002.gif

what is that supposed to mean?????????????????? and you still say you are so pure and innocent.. then what am I? bwahahahahahhahahhahh... #ngakak

and anna's reply.. Let's play with it .. awww so innocent and cute indeed.. wakakakakkk..

but I would love to agreed with that.. kkkkkkkkkk :blush:

Now.. it's officially WE ARE THE ANJEL.. Yaaayyyy.. love it dear..:wub:

25 minutes ago, julie721 said:

Agree! But still no so childlike, please. Jeha would be pedo :lol::joy:

@julie721 @plappi  You are not alone. I'm working too. In addition to they will broadcast when I will sit on the bus :bawling:

Guest julie721
42 minutes ago, eva23 said:

what is that supposed to mean?????????????????? and you still say you are so pure and innocent.. then what am I? bwahahahahahhahahhahh... #ngakak

You, my dear, are the certified pervert... :P hahaha and I'm the #1 soompier with pure and innocent mind.. tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

Ok, I made this collage pic because I see that YoonA and JCW are really in-synch with each other, in real life and in drama.. The two pics were from after their coffee meeting in BCN and the one in the middle was from ep.9 stills.

481BCAC8-B051-4892-BB93-A35C7877E743_zps

less than 10 minutes more guys.. Have fun.. Cheers.gif

@gimely ah, you have to differentiate child and child-like.. If Anna was a minor, Yes Jeha would be diagnosed with pedophilism.. But no, Anna is grown up.. She told YJ and her father she's grown-up. She just behave like a child in front of Jeha. Think it like "role playing" games.. Right??? "Games" can spice up the relationship.. Yay.. -My pure and innocent mind are still untainted-

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @@kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @ruzikie @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys

@LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23@soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Are you ready???? Cause I AM..... 

Just now, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @@kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @ruzikie @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys

@LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23@soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Annyeong @Yippeuni na wasseo :)

When is the Broadcast Starting?

I stayed away from the thread for the peace of my mind! Because I did not want to drop the drama! But I'm ready now ready to watch after reading most of the thread!

I've watched the preview also!!! I don't like Anna being locked up all the time!!!

11 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

You always miss me hahaha... 

START

Anna wake up, smiling...remembering JH. 

Maid and J4 in the kitchen. Chatting. Anna show up in the kitchen...greet them. Everyone are awkward...LOL

The maid asking do you need something? 

Anna : I want to have breakfast. 

Everyone surprise. 

Now the maid, J4, K1 and Anna having breakfast together. Everyone stares at her.

Anna said start from now lets eat together. K1 agree to her. Anna then talk to J4, saying she's sorry for giving her hard times during staying with her. J4 surprise to hear that. 

K1 then say something...that they cannot get out even if they want to. 

Anna just froze. 

Archived