@confusedheart

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@pompyavi

@SilverDawn

@4evrkdrama

hai. hai there. chingudeul, wishing you and your family the happiest of New Year. :D

let's

participate the calculation to create a total with adding or subtracting and write it on the thread. :D

M0hH.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-pgu1xy-Vip-Y1xzxbu6o1-500.gif

Spoiler

snowy footsteps track the floor.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

Hello my lovely chingus, just dropping by to say Hi

@4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette  and everyone here

As 2021 draws to an end, I can only be thankful and grateful for every single reasons to smile,
and the lessons learnt from each drop of tears.

It has been a tough year.  May 2022 be better for all of us in every way.

Fireworks New Year's Eve 2022 Greeting Wishes Card Images

Happy New Year 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Shayari, Images, Messages for  Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram to share with your friends and family

Happy New Year !

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

YAYYYY!! At last, jtbc confirms that Fly High, Butterfly is slated to air in February, 2022. I am so excited to see Daniel on-screen after 3 years of hiatus! Finally, love is in the air... Can't wait to see him! 

Finally, Daniel Oppa is returning to the screen, Happy for you @gm4queen you are sure one loyal fan, chingu !

To All My +/- Chingu's

Many of you will beat me to the New Year, but rest assured as the clock strikes 12 here in California, I'll be tipping a glass and wishing you all the very best in 2022  :heart:

Happy New Year 2019 gif - Foreign Policy

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Watching some Mayday episodes and wondering why they keep mentioning the word "tarmac".

Mr. Oppa, I thought that the word is a big no no in the airline industry?

I don't know why it would be a "no-no" :huh:

"tarmac" is simply a shortened version/trade name for Tarmacadam, a paving material used on airport runways/aprons among other things.

In a technical sense, its not actually accurate anymore as there are very few airports still paved with it.  However, it was being used when aviation was in its infancy so the name stuck. 

Besides tarmac, the same area of the airport is also sometimes referred to as the Ramp or Apron.

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

happy-new-year-2022-card-with-balloons_7

Tagging @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth @larus @willenette @kokodus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002 @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @the_sweetroad @Sky Kang @joccu @twinkle_little_star @SilverDawn @mirmz @Arkahd and other chingus here!

Let's hope that the upcoming year would give us a lot of happy moments, both in real life and K-dramaland! :smooches3:

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

I finished One Ordinary Day yesterday. I liked it. It was a good show.

I watched 32 kdramas in 2021 (two of them were 2020-2021 dramas) . I did not put Uncle who is not finished. :D

From 2021 dramas, I watched none (zero) SBS dramas, one KBS, 2 MBC dramas. WOW. I am surprised. :o

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Morning sweeties ! :dorakiss:

Happy New Year GIF by Hello All

Happy New Year to everybody on this thread! :kiss_wink:

So glad that my lovely dongsaeng @Min2206 popped by. I think of you often, and I am sending you lots of hugs!

a-lovely-tuji-glomp.gif

Hoping that everyone who has faced personal hardship and struggles in 2021, may have a more peaceful and happier 2022. :wub:

The pandemic continued in 2021 and there is hardly anyone who wasn't affected by it in one way or the other. A loved one who fell ill, quarantines, lockdowns, maybe even economical struggles due to covid lockdowns.... Let's hope that 2022 will bring us a way out of the pandemic.

On top of that, many of us fell into drama slumps this year. :( I noticed it wasn't just me who dropped dramas left and right, and struggled to find interesting dramas to watch. Fortunately I was able to compensate with some barfy Thai lakorns.

Some of us saw our oppas in the headlines due to good news, others due to scandals. Many of us discovered new oppas and new abs. :4267_LiccGif: We hope that 2022 will bring us more shower scenes!

:highonflowers:

From an Event Organizer perspective, our EO team lost our most valuable sweetie @Lmangla :bawling: But we also gained new members: @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth
We have a great EO team with good energy and lots of royal gossip and laughter while we event organize.

:heart1:

I would like to remind everyone that we will be launching the first event of 2022 on Monday January 10th and in that event we'll all have a chance to look back at 2021. :glasses:

To all our lovely chingus on this thread, you have brought me a lot of laughter this year, and I will for sure think of you all when I raise my champagne glass at midnight!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by BBC

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth @larus @willenette @kokodus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002 @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @the_sweetroad @Sky Kang @joccu @twinkle_little_star @SilverDawn @mirmz @Arkahd @gm4queen @ferily

PS. @gm4queen I am so happy that your Daniel oppa's drama finally has a confirmed airing date.
:sweats:

• Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

well it´s the last day of the year. :heart:

this year been weird for me. luckily it´s ending. :heart:

I want to thank everyone on this thread making my life more fun.  I wish EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR! :heart:

@Ameera Ali  @agenth  @Arkahd  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @mirmz  @nohamahamoud2002  @partyon  @pompyavi

@sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang  @SilverDawn  @Tamakins  @twinkle_little_star  @Thong Thin  @the_sweetroad  @willenette  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama

Happy New Year GIF by Hello All

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Happy New Year Chingus, I hope you will all have a great year ahead :fullofhearts:

4148d5650ea56c98a8f4cc54ca130828.jpg

32 minutes ago, larus said:

I finished One Ordinary Day yesterday. I liked it. It was a good show.

I watched 32 kdramas in 2021 (two of them were 2020-2021 dramas) . I did not put Uncle who is not finished. :D

From 2021 dramas, I watched none (zero) SBS dramas, one KBS, 2 MBC dramas. WOW. I am surprised. :o

Chingu, I watched around 58-60 (I have included 4 Marvel TV Series aired this, Witcher S2 and also Alice in Borderland here too). Now I was shocked to see that number, but let me also add that I have also included the dramas I re-watched this year as well. 

Not sure how many dramas were 2020-2021 one, but there were several as well. Overall, I think I watched around 48 new kdramas (be it the 2021 dramas or the ones which were in my watchlist) :piggydance:

But this year also was the year where I dropped several dramas as well. I think this was the year where I dropped the most dramas :joy:

+2

• Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just reading the latest kpop gossip and now apparently also RM from BTS is dating.

Would be great if k-ent stars (including actors/actresses) could date more openly. It's too boring with so little gossip.

Waiting for the big Dispatch dating reveal tomorrow! :D

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

Who could it be? Last year it was HB and SYJ.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I watched around 58-60 (I have included 4 Marvel TV Series aired this, Witcher S2 and also Alice in Borderland here too). Now I was shocked to see that number, but let me also add that I have also included the dramas I re-watched this year as well. 

I have not included the other series. Of course, you watched almost double. :D

Maybe in other years I watched more than this year but I am still glad I am still watching kdramas. I will see how it will be next year.

BTW, this year I have not dropped any drama but there are many dramas I had in mind to watch but never started.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1