Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, willenette said:

@agenth, I love this drama - watched it mainly for JCW. Everything about this drama is superb! You need to watch 15 straight episodes to see the progression. The chemistry between Ji chang wook and Kim jiwon are different than any other couple. The story is amazing, kind of realistic relationship between two people. The cinematography is really fresh to see. Definitely worth a watch. I enjoyed the sweet ending and the romance it brings. IDK the reason - The show is airing on Netflix, one of the biggest international platforms for Korean dramas and yet failed. 

+2

OMG I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU; WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? (I don't think I saw you in thread :D

this is EXACTLY how i feel!!!!

Eq-GYM67-XMAI8g-Pr.jpg

my eyes at you

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Wuzetian Are those your cats, chingu? :wub:

No Chingu. I forgot to credit the photo. Just saw on social media thought was cute so just post here. 

Just made steamed eggs with goji berry and red dates...Yummy...

Episode 1 Food GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!!!

How the day is going today?? :lol: Still sunny here... :D

Enjoy some homemade cupcakes by us here, chingus!!! Mmmm.. Yummy! :heart:

Are those red velvet cup cakes? Do you make muffins too?

baking fly away GIF by Boomerang Official

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Are those red velvet cup cakes? Do you make muffins too?

Haven't tried muffins yet!! These are just vanilla cupcakes with green and pink food coloring, chingu!! Tried red velvet cupcakes recently but it was a big failure!! So just fine with vanilla recipe itself!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, agenth said:

@willenette to be fair lovestruck in the city is ranked #10 in the Top 10 Netlix Dramas of Korea.... and this despite lack of promotion!!

They robbed us of couple shoot too!!

@confusedheart326 yesssssssssss too bad they never put that shirt ripping scene in the actual drama

@agenth, I was not referring to Netflix rating but to Korean ratings during its airing.  :Megathanks:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Haven't tried muffins yet!! These are just vanilla cupcakes with green and pink food coloring, chingu!! Tried red velvet cupcakes recently but it was a big failure!! So just fine with vanilla recipe itself!! :joy:

Don't give up! I'm sure you can one fine day! 

200.gif

Chocolate muffins are waiting for you :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

@agenth, I was not referring to Netflix rating but to Korean ratings during its airing. 

+2

ah yes but to be fair I didn't expect that much since it's a webdrama. 

21.jpg

happy birthday to ji chang wook's arms

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

56 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Is that an apple pie with icecream?

yess!! lol absolutely delicious isn’t it?

i wolved down some fries and nuggets from the local western food stall.. too hungry..

joy love GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Don't give up! I'm sure you can one fine day! 

Chocolate muffins are waiting for you :wub:

@Wuzetian, so, it's chocolate muffins, not cupcakes. I prefer the former since it's less sweet. Although, cupcakes are lighter. I love it when muffins are moist. I love chocolate chip muffins, blueberry and banana nut. Dunkin has good muffins. They have seven varieties.  :partyblob:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Chingu @Sleepy Owl sis @Thong Thin 

Finished  watching 7 eps (weekends were tiring couldn’t watch any eps).

I would say - this is the right age for me to watch it.

Surely pandemic has made me “grow” a bit more.

As i always say am a sucker of underdog dramas and this show is just another kdrama that is peeping into my fav. Kdrama list. Surely I guess am gonna take it to the list.

The drama had many scenes that “spoke without words”.And perhaps that made it more meaningful. Isn’t it ?

Like I have said before,

It’s a meaningful story told & taught differently in all the aspects.

moreover, everyone has a story to speak on which makes the drama more fascinatingly fine as it unfolds.

spacer.png

Though human, be it now be it then being treated differently in the lights of humiliations are hard to stand and endure.

Though  people say those were just happenings that they couldn’t do anything with - if you were to go through it, 

it taunts you every now and then in your life.

And the drama perfectly portrayed that feelings of an underdog.

Those feelings weren’t just confined to the first few eps and that made it even more special and meaningful.

Be it from Eugene or be it from Dong Mae.

Each characters in the drama,

I did not have to stand in their shoes, I could just feel them just by looking through them - thanks to writers, directing teams for always pointing things on point. Everything about the drama pierced into my heart to where it is supposed to belong.

Surprisingly, am in love with almost every characters in the story.

You know certain words or dialogues in the drama weren’t just meant to be meaningful for at present, they were meant to be meaningful in the future too.

Some call it as - “saying without saying”.

If you get what my point is !

The drama brought out many scenes memorable and beautiful without even having  any cliche, cringe or usual kdrama trope scenes.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

(There are more scenes setting aside the romance but gifs are not available)

Mr. Sunshine has a fresh and new concept (atleast for me) and every now and then seems new that makes me excited for the next. 

As going over through these 7 eps - it was as if the drama telling me (setting aside the political/historical issue - talking about living as general) -

No one is been centered to anyone - you are your own survivor.

By the way,

Waaah no wonder why everyone are going crazy over lee byung hun - his acting is one of a kind - not too plain not to over —just on par.

As for Yoo Yeon Seok - man is doing a brilliant job with his eyes and voice here (which I haven’t seen in any of his dramas I have watched b4 including HP).

Byun Yo Han - his character reminds of me of his character in Misaeng. Perhaps the reincarnation of Heui Song ?!

We may think he is funny, carefree, cheering, talkative and take him lightly but am damn sure this man is quick witted and his worries behind the mask.

I swear no one can replace this cast. This roles were meant to be for them. It was made for them. Be it for Kim Tae Ri,Kim min jung, YYS,LBH,BYH and everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@sadthe1st, as much as I love eating this, I rarely do. So, I only eat this once in a while. I came across an article once says - More French fries, more death. Eating French fries more than twice a week was associated with a more than doubled risk of death.  

+2

Why should I live in a world where I can't eat French fries more than twice a week?!?! Doesn't make sense. 

95f02f8d90301205bd5d55be418d0cb859bd36e7

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali @joccu @larus

@MayanEcho

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

@mirmz @elan1 @confusedheart326

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @Min2206 @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @Calli @hsmz

@Wuzetian @agenth 

hai everyone. organize sums in a planned way from an add to subtract formula. :D

9b2de65f06b133fc9865ec443aa5779a.gif

200-1.gif

2uM.gif

Spoiler

72cddb3c5f1d1f93b886f76e7504ca39.gif

gentle breeze.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

E5h4bSmVcAE1wux?format=jpg&name=large

CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!

When Um Moon Suk says, "How do I feel when I see you? When I meet you, when I see your eyes, I can feel your energy", Ji Changwook replies that was the funniest today haha. 

How can anyone resist this powerful gaze?

39.gif 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6