Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Wuzetian its getting really boring these days.. my favorite activity these days - browsing grabfood before meal hours.. even walking out to buy takeaways is a hassle cos, i go round and round not knowing what to eat.. or, have been eating the same thing over and over again!

the joke is, i have one engineer who felt the same.. so whenever he runs out of idea of what to eat for lunch, he buys chicken rice.. so he has been eating loads of chicken rice

editorial_generic_co.thumbnail.overview-

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Otthokhe?!?!? @partyon and @Sleepy Owl are going to get hate mails and death threats for putting up a poll like this....LMH?!?!?! KGE?!?!? SJK?!?!?!They must have gone out of their minds. And they have also singlehandedly offended all the bts fans, only the most popular band on earth. Please don't take this poll elsewhere in soompi, you will definitely get egged. I think you guys have to go into hiding for a few days. Stay low, don't show your face to anyone. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu @4evrkdrama @gm4queen @Ameera Ali  @Lmangla @kokodus @willenette @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @larus @Ernie, @sadthe1st, @Tamakins, @pompyavi

Premium Photo | Coffee latte art in pink alarm clock on a pink and dodle  good morning

7 hours ago, partyon said:

We should totally have a "Best Cardboard Oppa" poll @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl :D

Thank you @partyon for the poll.    Initially I would have given it to Cha Eun Woo, but after I see this guy Cha Hak Yeon from MINE, I am with @Ameera Ali.    I totally FF him when he comes on-screen.  So frustrating!

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t waste your time on vagabond  , the writer didn’t know what to do in the last episode so he touch rewind button, finish where it started 

it was wasted of time :D

@joccu when was Suzy great lol 

Thank you for the feedback.  No matter how  @Sleepy Owl says that Suzy has improved, I still can't get on to her.  At least she is better than some cardboard oppas.   Do not know any cardboard unnie , except that maid in MINE who fell in love with the young master in MINE.

Premium Photo | The moment of love idea concept. milk coffee pink cup on  pink pastel background with copy space for your text, 3d render.

Hello @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @sadthe1st @MayanEcho  Coffee ?

Edit @sadthe1st  waaaa, so early eating kai fan?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

waaaa, so early eating kai fan?

hahaha nooo.. i had meesiam.. with tehC..

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

are going to get hate mails and death threats for putting up a poll like this....LMH?!?!?! KGE?!?!? SJK?!?!?!They must have gone out of their minds.

this reminds me of the Start Up thread dramarama lol i think @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl went in for a peek too? that's where the "Criticize my OPPA/UNNIE and YOU DIE!!!" war started with all the unamused emoji went on a rampage!

Forrest Gump Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

o me, cardboard oppas/ unnies means "oppas/ unnies I hate".... 

cardboard oppa/unnie is more like, they cant really act hahaha u just feel helpless watching them..

i won't say it's hate.. cos i dun mind that pretty face of Cha Eun Woo but his acting... i feel he's more suitable for photoshoots and brand endorsements.

cew01-683x1024.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

sometimes i feel like smashing the post editor function here.. especially after trying to reply quotes a few pages then, it screws up and all the previous quotes and replies simply disappears!!

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjs8yMpCxmkkjzBhMkr6_

PARK SI HOO

i watched him in Golden Life and again in recent drama, Kingmaker.. he is like single expression depicting all emotions

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1YKi4Whzd_SIvLVPmpJ5

SHIN HYE SUN

unfortunately other than Mr Queen, most of her previous dramas (although i din watch a lot of her works) are just the same woody expression.

53 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

As usual WFH. Nothing much I think today. Getting bored. Trying to read more. And you?

@sadthe1st Can relate to you. That's why sometimes I just prefer to tag and comment without quoting. 

+2

I am very bored too. Staying home daily looking at the 4 walls, going insane soon.

@sadthe1st  I hear you especially especially when comes to meal times.

Can't think what to cook.

I was browsing Netflix what to watch and I saw Golden Life, is the drama good

and worth watching @sadthe1st

Morning @gm4queen  @MayanEcho

Beautiful_Peacock_on_the_Road_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha @Thong Thin quoting all before trying to type in the reply.. is that a safer option?? if yes, i'll do the same in future!!

+ 2

:yaaa:  safer else waste my time.

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@sadthe1st if I know it's long typing and replying to different quotes for me, I write the post first in notes if I'm in mobile. Coz I've lost replies when I'm automatically logged out while still writing. You know, when you submit reply and the post isn't getting saved. 

I did the same by typing on notes first if is a long post else i just quote , save then edit back.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I saw Golden Life, is the drama good

and worth watching

minus the repetitive cha cha dancing between the ML and FL, the plots and progress of the rest of the casts are good. i dun usually watch kdramas more than 16 episodes.. sometimes 20 episodes feel like a stretch and this one, is way too long.. but cos it was on local tv during weekend evenings and my mom watches it, so i sat and watched along with her.

@MayanEcho these days i just use the Quote function on top of the editor to paste the message and tag the person to reply to that.. instead of highlighting and quote selection. the problem usually comes when i'm too many pages behind.. so i'll hit the open in a new tab.. and continue with the manual quote and tag lol

Seth Meyers Shred GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@Min2206  are you watching MINE.

How do you find the storyline.

43 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Otthokhe?!?!? @partyon and @Sleepy Owl are going to get hate mails and death threats for putting up a poll like this....LMH?!?!?! KGE?!?!? SJK?!?!?!They must have gone out of their minds. And they have also singlehandedly offended all the bts fans, only the most popular band on earth. Please don't take this poll elsewhere in soompi, you will definitely get egged. I think you guys have to go into hiding for a few days. Stay low, don't show your face to anyone. 

Run for your life else you get this.

OIP.Ed4TUK-WC1qIh49ANSu_hQHaE7?w=249&h=1

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Peeps...So the cardboard oppa/eunnie is for those we hate? 

I think 99% of the names dont relate to me...LOL

How to vote? 

Mood What GIF by echilibrultau

@Thong Thin @Min2206 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4121382384585505&id=847556408634802

For those who have vaccinated, can get 50% off...Heard this brand pretty good as they even have saltless for those who have medical conditions...Support local...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

30 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Peeps...So the cardboard oppa/eunnie is for those we hate? 

I think 99% of the names dont relate to me...LOL

How to vote? 

@Thong Thin @Min2206 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4121382384585505&id=847556408634802

For those who have vaccinated, can get 50% off...Heard this brand pretty good as they even have saltless for those who have medical conditions...Support local...

Chingu, just close your eyes point and vote ! :tounge_wink:

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  are you watching MINE.

How do you find the storyline.

I quite enjoy it - the pace is okay, not as vigorous and violent as Penthouse.  You might like it too.  The actor/actresses are good except for that young new maid and the Young Master of the house.   Even the child actor (Hi Soo's son) can act better than these 2 cardboard oppa/unnie.

The 50 Most Instagrammable Cafes In Asia – Big 7 Travel
Thank you @Wuzetian for the info.   I have registered for the AZ in the recent opening.   Not Khairi saying no more opt-in - all will be placed under the National Vac Programme, along with Pfizer and SInovac.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I quite enjoy it - the pace is okay, not as vigorous and violent as Penthouse.  You might like it too.  The actor/actresses are good except for that young new maid and the Young Master of the house.   Even the child actor (Hi Soo's son) can act better than these 2 cardboard oppa/unnie.

Glad you enjoyed it.

The child actor is good, he acted in TKEM as child Lee Gon, remember ?

The hilarious MIL and some of the maids/butler are so funny, at times so annoying with those yelling.

Esp the MIL and daughter must have got good vocal cords.:w00t:

Young master to me is like a "bamboo", he can't act at all.

I am enjoying too and can't wait to see the next episode, the truth about the tutor background.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

this reminds me of the Start Up thread dramarama lol i think @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl went in for a peek too? that's where the "Criticize my OPPA/UNNIE and YOU DIE!!!" war started with all the unamused emoji went on a rampage!

I remember that too. But that was nothing in comparison to what you would see in some shipping threads. These unamused emojis and all came to soompi last year only, but before that people used to get real nasty, there would be name calling and everything. R88 thread was the peak fanwar I have witnessed here in soompi. They had to close down the thread for several days. LOL. The one we are seeing here and there now are just little tension and unrest, but there used to be real wars. Ahahahaha those were the times....LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus 

20ehvp.jpg

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

d2b6df067d4eff7bd345eb971a40c084.gif

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Run for your life else you get this.

nln.gif

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4