Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Thanks @gm4queen! There weren't really much rains since early 2020. I certainly didn't see rain puddles and the rare flooded roads for more than a year now. It isn't yet the hottest of the summer months, and very grateful to whoever invented AC.

file-20190506-103075-yq4lnf.jpg?ixlib=rb

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

hi there everyone!

i'm eating indian rojak and sipping teh tarik -sweet.

WhatsApp-Image-2020-04-22-at-11.19.36.jp

cr.: owner

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl@gm4queen @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @kokodus @willenette @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @larus @Ernie

Champagne-v2.jpg

i was so busy with work today.. calls.. and problems.. and sometimes, i wonder what's contained inside that head of the irritating person that annoyed me today.. coconut water perhaps?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Chloe-Moretz-Passionately-Clapping-Durin

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @joccu 

@larus @Min2206 @Ernie

@elan1 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian 

@gm4queen @agenth

@LeftCoastOppa sum can add up or subtract total numbers. :D okay. :D

sweet @Ameera Ali wink eye. :D

Can-We-Guess-The-Country-You-Live-In-Wit

main-qimg-a7279f566af56170685755c181bbd8

Spoiler

tumblr-nbcaf73r-XM1tgmvjco1-1280.gif

spots of rain.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi there everyone!

i'm eating indian rojak and sipping teh tarik -sweet.

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl@gm4queen @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @kokodus @willenette @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @larus @Ernie

i was so busy with work today.. calls.. and problems.. and sometimes, i wonder what's contained inside that head of the irritating person that annoyed me today.. coconut water perhaps?

I've not had Rojak for so long... missing the crispy cracker on it. Well, just forget about the other person. Life should be sweet! More teh tarik for you! I just finished a pack of wasabi peas...

ice cream animation GIF 

Gifting you buckets of ice cream to chill

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I've not had Rojak for so long... missing the crispy cracker on it. Well, just forget about the other person. Life should be sweet! More teh tarik for you! I just finished a pack of wasabi peas...

the fun part of indian rojak during covid is.. u're not allowed to go pick the items off the glass display.. u stand outside the shop barricade.. then u point point point at the items u want to the staff inside.. this one.. no no.. the one on top.. the one on the left side.. no no no!! lol

i finished my wasabi peas the other day too!! with cold sake!!

i love satay broad beans too!!! but these, they are throat killers. i love them but i hardly buy them.. not a good timing to fall sick with sorethroat and cough at this point.

05EB6C2114CF030BDF73F0370A01DA9E.jpg

@Min2206 beautiful parakeets! if that's what their names are...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Bwahahahahaha from where do you get ideas like this?!?!? Iksong looks like they are already dating. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

all I see this couple 

boeYUaw.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the fun part of indian rojak during covid is.. u're not allowed to go pick the items off the glass display.. u stand outside the shop barricade.. then u point point point at the items u want to the staff inside.. this one.. no no.. the one on top.. the one on the left side.. no no no!! lol

i finished my wasabi peas the other day too!! with cold sake!!

i love satay broad beans too!!! but these, they are throat killers. i love them but i hardly buy them.. not a good timing to fall sick with sorethroat and cough at this point.

Lol can totally understand when you had to point and shout to a more precise coordinate! 

Just realised Budgies/Budgerigars and Parakeets are the same! Learnt something new today! Thanks @Min2206

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Lol can totally understand when you had to point and shout to a more precise coordinate! 

Just realised Budgies/Budgerigars and Parakeets are the same! Learnt something new today! Thanks @Min2206

Indian rojak = pasembur - very nice , esp the crunchy parts.
and broad beans are my favourite, in addition to groundnuts / macadamia nuts! 

Groundnut, Packaging: 50 kg, Rs 35 /kilogram The Middle Man | ID:  15130165755

Amazon.com : Roasted Peanuts - Delicious African Groundnuts Nigerian [Pack  of 3] : Grocery & Gourmet Food

And thanks for the info on the Budgies/Budgerigars and Parakeets - I just like the pic - taken from the pink love theme.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4