Add and Subtract Game

Admin

morning all

@Tamakins ~ so why do you have a 3 day weekend coming up? what's on monday?

@Thong Thin ~ I didn't watch golden life but I remember hearing conflicting comments from the thread that I never bothered to join in. it sounded like a frustrating drama? shrug. 

@kokodus ~ kekeke... some of those old shipping wars were insane!!!! 

@gm4queen ~ I can understand how you feel about plugging away from some social media. I used to have a reddit account but during the pandemic, I just found the place toxic that I exited reddit several times. finally I decided to exit once and for all. so hardly browse even for those english shows I sort of watched.. 

@sadthe1st ~ my idea of cardboard oppa/unnie is the same; basically they look good and seem sincere in their acting but can't act. basically you want to give them participation award for trying hard like we do with kindergarten kids who fail the race. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Glad you enjoyed it.

The child actor is good, he acted in TKEM as child Lee Gon, remember ?

No wonder he looks so familiar.  Me very bad with recognising faces .. hehe

54 minutes ago, Tamakins said:

Yes, It will finally be Friday, and here in the states it will be a 3 day weekend.

HAPPY WEEKEND... - Cosmetic Injectables by Stephie Murphy | Facebook @Tamakins  - 3 days!  Nice!

Yeah @kokodus  I remember some of you esp @Sleepy Owl @partyon were sharing the nasty bickerings over at START UP page between the 2 teams.   We humans are very emotional creatures ... what to do? :D

Sunbae-nim - you are so loved here
Sleepy Owl Cartoon Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock@Sleepy Owl - for you

Edit - just saw @Lmangla  this for youFree Photo | Cup of coffee on pink background

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu 

I hope you are feeling well. How is your MIL? Is she feeling better now?

Me boring sitting at home, lucky you guys are here at least to kill some time.

MIL is good, thanks

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

morning all

@Tamakins ~ so why do you have a 3 day weekend coming up? what's on monday?

@Thong Thin ~ I didn't watch golden life but I remember hearing conflicting comments from the thread that I never bothered to join in. it sounded like a frustrating drama? shrug. 

@kokodus ~ kekeke... some of those old shipping wars were insane!!!! 

@gm4queen ~ I can understand how you feel about plugging away from some social media. I used to have a reddit account but during the pandemic, I just found the place toxic that I exited reddit several times. finally I decided to exit once and for all. so hardly browse even for those english shows I sort of watched.. 

@sadthe1st ~ my idea of cardboard oppa/unnie is the same; basically they look good and seem sincere in their acting but can't act. basically you want to give them participation award for trying hard like we do with kindergarten kids who fail the race. 

+2

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Yeah chingu! Almost every social media site is toxic nowadays. I am having so much stress reading all that news as it is. :( This is more like a long nightmare in anyone's life! I really wish this pandemic ends soon and we will get back to live our normal lives!

Stay safe, everyone!!!! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Actually @kokodus @Thong Thin Even I was excited and rooting for the poll !

But when I saw it !

MY HEART DROPPED  !

spacer.png

I was like

Why did I dig my own grave ?:joy:

spacer.png

Cha Eun Woo was universal Cardboard Oppa :joy:

Taecyeon , hyeri, Joy , Ro Won , Myung soo (L) , Im soo hyang,Ahn jae hyun were already expected (my suggestion)

“Park Shin Hye , Ku Hye Sun , Go Ara , 

Suzy, Jung Young Hwa, Eric Mun , Rain, Song Hye Kyo , Oh Yeon Soo , Yoo In Na , Nam Joo Hyuk , Lee Min Ho”

Am not amused being in the list because I have heard many criticizing their acting !

(But I like some of them in the list )

Lee Sung Kyun, Park Min Young , Hwang Jung Eum, Lee jong Suk being in the list baffled me !

Park Bo Gum ,Park Seo Joon , Kim Go Eun being in the list dropped my heart !

Am too embarrassed to show my Oppa list again !:joy:

spacer.png

They are one of amongst my top Oppa list !

Regarding Kim Tae Hyung (V) I have seen him in Hwarang (But I dropped it while it was airing when I got to know he is going to die, being a teen during that time my heart couldn’t handle the heart break :joy:)

But He is pretty decent actor in my opinion - not just Hwarang but if you have watched other BTS variety shows. (Oops am i being biased ? No no :joy:)

ps :

let’s take it in a fun sense , its nice to be blunt and fun than being fake.

:hwaiting2::heartxoxo:

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What's for lunch today ?

Simple lunch today with just oats topped with furikake...Is that what you are having? Borscht soup? I'm missing that...savoury soups love them...

bambi GIF

Trying to enjoy Friday

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm so very neutral with my poll choices, LOL!

I don't know any of them, hahaha!

+2

Same with me, some of those names are alien to me,need doctor google help.

:tounge_wink:

OMO !.. you don't know my oppa Lee Min Ho.

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Simple lunch today with just oats topped with furikake...Is that what you are having? Borscht soup? I'm missing that...savoury soups love them...

Yes,  simple lunch with veg and meat all in a pot.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Me too

Me too 

spacer.png

I echo your thoughts regarding cardboard Oppa/Eonni !:kiss_wink: 
sis @sadthe1st @Lmangla

By the way Eonni @partyon @agenth after discussing Jang Ki Yong’s acting yesterday, I went to watch ep 2 !

Everything was fine for me in ep 1 (as for his acting)

But later my sense got changed (probably after the soompi discussion :joy:)

and I could smell some cardboard when I see him now !

:criesariver: I hate me :brokenheart:

But still, the drama has got some story line and I will hang in with drama little bit more !

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

basically you want to give them participation award for trying hard like we do with kindergarten kids who fail the race. 

i can't stop laughing; totally reminds me of this

Kings Day Sack Race GIF by Brabant in Beelden

38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Lunch time folks!

i had a heavy breakfast so i'm skipping lunch!

nites @Tamakins!

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the joke is, i have one engineer who felt the same.. so whenever he runs out of idea of what to eat for lunch, he buys chicken rice.. so he has been eating loads of chicken rice

I LOVE CHICKEN RICE! :love: When will I get to visit Singapore again with this pandemic never ending. :bawling:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I quite enjoy it - the pace is okay, not as vigorous and violent as Penthouse.  You might like it too.  The actor/actresses are good except for that young new maid and the Young Master of the house.   Even the child actor (Hi Soo's son) can act better than these 2 cardboard oppa/unnie.

b25f87b75d5a3e2124d740fe15366f8f.gif

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I remember that too. But that was nothing in comparison to what you would see in some shipping threads. These unamused emojis and all came to soompi last year only, but before that people used to get real nasty, there would be name calling and everything. R88 thread was the peak fanwar I have witnessed here in soompi. They had to close down the thread for several days. LOL. The one we are seeing here and there now are just little tension and unrest, but there used to be real wars. Ahahahaha those were the times....LOL.

LOL :D Yeah, this used to happen back in the day in more than one thread. :D I remember. haha

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

~ I didn't watch golden life but I remember hearing conflicting comments from the thread that I never bothered to join in. it sounded like a frustrating drama? shrug.

I didn't watch it because Park Shi Hoo is a cardboard oppa for me too...

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon You should come by Malaysia! There's so much for you to try out with our street food!

I've been to Malaysia many times too. :kiss_wink: You have very yummy food there ! :loveu:

Minus durian fruit. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5