Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Thanks! You are a hot stuff! Me chili padi also I cant handle. Hope your meeting will finish early today!

hahaha ruffles jalapeno ranch chips are not spicy.. they are more, peppery and creamy.. u can try.. i can't take spicy food too!

i went out to buy teh tarik.. and packet home some nuggets

chicken-nuggets-1.jpg

cr.: owner

guess what, i'm going to dip them nicely into my kewpie mayo!!!

mayonnaise love GIF by SOJEE

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Enjoy your nuggets with kewpie mayo - sure yummy @sadthe1st

Thanks for the tea @gm4queen

Ahh noted on Jang Ki Yong @partyon @4evrkdrama
I have not watch him in drama - guess will not.

@Wuzetian  Jaiho or Button -- BOTH! 

Happy Friday Pink Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock Hello @Ameera Ali

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Has anyone ever visited South Korea? I just love to visit South Korea and take a selfie with my Daniel oppa! :D But how to do anything in this pandemic? :bawling:

Supposed to go last year .. but 2020 was the year when it all started :bawling:

1000+ images about Pink Theme trending on We Heart It

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama Chingu, my definition of Cardboard actor or actress is the same as @Lmangla Noona said. By no means we should think that they are not working hard. For that drama they might be trying their best, but their acting skills are not good enough to portray the emotions.

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, Vagabond was a fine drama (initially), there were some WTH moments for me, but I decided to ignore them, and then they pulled off that kind of ending. It had one of the worst ending since they didn't conclude the story at all, and it was just ridiculous. 

Those planning to watch Vagabond, if you really wanna waste your 16 hours, maybe watch Rugal, at least had some conclusion :loolz:

920 (Really? we are in 900s?)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I've been to Malaysia many times too.  You have very yummy food there ! 

Minus durian fruit. 

+2

Awww... durian taste so yummy !...ya... some ppl doesn't like the smell.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

definitely agree with @Wuzetian on this..

the same as how @partyon misses the chicken rice, i miss taiwan night markets!!!

same here, love those Taiwan night markets.

You can eat till you drop.

By the way, you guys are so lucky that you've traveled across the globe! I never get the chance to visit other countries so far. Glad that I've travelled all over my motherland just before the pandemic occurs.

Has anyone ever visited South Korea? I just love to visit South Korea and take a selfie with my Daniel oppa!  But how to do anything in this pandemic? 

Been to South Korean twice, nice place nice food.

Supposed to go Busan last year, but due to pandemic we burnt our tickets.:bawling:

Cant wait to travel again.

Don't worry, you will get to travel one of these days once the pandemic is over.

@sadthe1st  whats with those BTS macD, why are they so popular.

Hi @joccu

OIP.GQBPQQ7F-tAZyqrpIcajkQHaFj?pid=ImgDe

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, Vagabond was a fine drama (initially), there were some WTH moments for me, but I decided to ignore them, and then they pulled off that kind of ending. It had one of the worst ending since they didn't conclude the story at all, and it was just ridiculous. 

Those planning to watch Vagabond, if you really wanna waste your 16 hours, maybe watch Rugal, at least had some conclusion 

Rugal much better then vagabon .. we get to see @Min2206  zoppa and @partyon oppa hot sexy abs !

:heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Oh, but you live in such a beautiful country with yummy food too! :kiss_wink:

I have been to South Korea once. It's a nice country - I especially enjoyed trekking in the mountains. Actually spotted one actor while there, and also saw an actress in a department store in Seoul.

I personally prefer traveling to other types of countries in Asia, though. No disrespect to SK. :kiss_wink:

Who did you see? 

I have visited Korea many times in my childhood, last time I went was like 3 years ago though. I do want to go again, love the shopping, the food. But I've never been to Jeju Island! :(

I also went to Malaysia (KL) when I was visiting my friend in Singapore! Love the foods!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@gm4queen Just packed Japanese Garlic fried rice and 4 sets of sushi plus edamame for dinner! 

Sloth Food GIF by Toca Boca

@Min2206Thanks Min! Finally received work order...This will keep me busy for the next few days! So didnt get to do my dance LOL...

@sadthe1st I probably had exceeded my quota for chips this year...Might need to wait till next year to eat again...LOL...Will KIV if I can find the flavour here...You must have just started your meeting not long ago...

@Thong Thin There were ppl who sold their remaining containers after they ate the BTS set meal...I think that's so gross....Now in a pandemic and still ppl dont use their brains...Feel sorry for them....

@agenth What were the foods you have tried here which you liked best? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

tumblr-inline-pakrow-Dg-AD1rqq37j-250.gi

tumblr-om0hyo-Cpoc1qe8lb8o1-500.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali @partyon

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

@joccu

@mirmz @MayanEcho

@Min2206 @sadthe1st

@Thong Thin @elan1 @Ernie

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

@gm4queen @agenth @Sarang21

@LeftCoastOppa hai everyone. :D

sum up the numbers represented with add or subtract method. :D

tenor.gif

Spoiler

theworldthroughmyeyes69-No-no-It-s-still

motion.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@agenth What were the foods you have tried here which you liked best? 

You mean when I was in KL? 

I had Nasi Lemak, Curry Laksa, Mee goreng, Curry Mee, Papparotti or so :D I had to google to check what I ate / what looked familiar to my photos. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

28 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

You must have just started your meeting not long ago...

overrun until past 6pm.. what's new right.. sigh..

BUT IT'S OFFICIALLY WEEKEND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The Muppets Dancing GIF

28 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Just packed Japanese Garlic fried rice and 4 sets of sushi plus edamame for dinner!

love japanese garlic fried rice! i always have them when i go to the teppanyaki place!

and i love to mix the wasabi and shoyu.. then pop all the edamame in the saucer for a good soak.. then eat them off one by one with a chopstick!

have u tried those where they steam and then drizzle in hot garlic oil?

hahaha i tried to strikethrough but can't find the function.. so it's not like how the sichuan mala way of cooking.. no drizzling in hot garlic oil!!

fabulous!!

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@agenth How come you visited Korea so many times as a child? Are your parents Hallyu fans too? :kiss_wink:

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed visiting Korea. I guess it was different to what I expected from watching dramas. There are lovely places to visit and the food is good, but hmmm....not sure... it just didn't do it for me I guess.

I prefer Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia etc. And then I have also enjoyed traveling in more "exotic" countries of Asia with few tourists.

:heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I guess it was different to what I expected from watching dramas.

i think the locals ain't as friendly and helpful as you thought they were supposed to be?

english is not their first language, even in seoul itself.. and some popular places even like in gwangjiang market, the stall owners speak little english. and some of those street stalls selling clothes.. mind you, dun touch them if you dun have the intention to buy!! dun try to haggle too much!! the only place that's easier to communicate is definitely myeongdong.. but of cos, it's all catered for tourists so they employ many chinese salesperson.

imho, i think korea is not a suitable country to visit if you're a solo traveler.. some restaurants only allow minimum 2 pax if you want a table during the peak hours.

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I prefer Japan,

UFO CATCHERS, GUMBALL MACHINES, PACHINKO!!!

Japanese-arcade-gets-Guinness-record-for

pachinko-parlour-nagoya-japan-ECYB7G.jpg

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth How come you visited Korea so many times as a child? Are your parents Hallyu fans too? :kiss_wink:

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed visiting Korea. I guess it was different to what I expected from watching dramas. There are lovely places to visit and the food is good, but hmmm....not sure... it just didn't do it for me I guess.

I prefer Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia etc. And then I have also enjoyed traveling in more "exotic" countries of Asia with few tourists.

I am a 2nd generation Korean-European. But do not ask me for translations as my Korean is very weak LOL. I rely on subtitles, though I can also watch without them, but 80% of the talk gets lost then LMAO. Though I do catch when sometimes the subtitles are "wrong".  As a kid I only travelled to Korea which I hated back then as 1) other kids travelled all over the world, 2) my cousins never had time (they studied a lot), 3) I wasnt really allowed to go out and about on my own / was dragged around adults and thus I never got to see anything. But food was always great, though as a child I couldn't get used to eating savoury/rice for breakfast.

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think the locals ain't as friendly and helpful as you thought they were supposed to be?

english is not their first language, even in seoul itself.. and some popular places even like in gwangjiang market, the stall owners speak little english. and some of those street stalls selling clothes.. mind you, dun touch them if you dun have the intention to buy!! dun try to haggle too much!! the only place that's easier to communicate is definitely myeongdong.. but of cos, it's all catered for tourists so they employ many chinese salesperson.

imho, i think korea is not a suitable country to visit if you're a solo traveler.. some restaurants only allow minimum 2 pax if you want a table during the peak hours.

UFO CATCHERS, GUMBALL MACHINES, PACHINKO!!!

I find Seoul to be very hectic which is why I can't imagine myself to live there. People are very rude during public transport and stuff. And ya know all the pressure from the patriarchal society. 

Koreans are polite in shops etc but once you get know them, especially family relations, it's a lot of uncomfortable questions / scolding lol. 

I always found it stupid that my relatives said I have "thick skin" (=fat/too much weight), but then they always offer/pressure me to eat 2nd/3rd servings. A lot of things don't make sense to me (more of Western mind). 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I didn't expect much, but yeah, locals weren't as friendly and welcoming as I am used to in other Asian countries.

I took some extra days off after my business trip, and went traveling to other parts of the country. I have to say though that my driver was like the nicest guy ever though he only spoke a little English. And he was a true gentleman. :love: Exactly like you see in Korean dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

overrun until past 6pm.. what's new right.. sigh..

BUT IT'S OFFICIALLY WEEKEND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The Muppets Dancing GIF

love japanese garlic fried rice! i always have them when i go to the teppanyaki place!

and i love to mix the wasabi and shoyu.. then pop all the edamame in the saucer for a good soak.. then eat them off one by one with a chopstick!

have u tried those where they steam and then drizzle in hot garlic oil?

hahaha i tried to strikethrough but can't find the function.. so it's not like how the sichuan mala way of cooking.. no drizzling in hot garlic oil!!

fabulous!!

+2

Interesting! Have not tried this way before. I can try in a while mixing shoyu and wasabi! Thanks for the tip!

Anyway enjoy your Friday!!!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, agenth said:

I always found it stupid that my relatives said I have "thick skin" (=fat/too much weight), but then they always offer/pressure me to eat 2nd/3rd servings. A lot of things don't make sense to me (more of Western mind).

haha the perfect ratio of 165cm height with only 42kg weight.. but i've to salute to them for the enormous effort the koreans put to maintain their perfect image..

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have to say though that my driver was like the nicest guy ever though he only spoke a little English. And he was a true gentleman. :love: Exactly like you see in Korean dramas.

@Ameera Ali please insert the sexiest gif of the Taxi Driver oppa here hahahaha!!!

i think for some, they are probably shy to offer help cos they can't speak english well..

22 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Interesting! Have not tried this way before. I can try in a while mixing shoyu and wasabi! Thanks for the tip!

let me see if i can find a pic in my IG.. i eat things in the oddest way sometimes...

@Wuzetian

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2FwjxlEmZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

i had to search quite a bit cos it's something i eat often when i go to Sushi Tei.. so i dun exactly have a photo of it lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Oh no... My fiber optic router just malfunctioned amidst the lock down! :bawling:

Waiting for the response of the technical team!!!

Sounds yummy @Wuzetian chingu!!! :heart:

Hope your problem is resolved soonest!

What would you be having for dinner? 

@sadthe1st Cool!

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5