Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Also, please explain to me Ms Koko @kokodus and twin @Ameera Ali why people don't like Dr. Jang... 

She most loved character in our forum , she got most votes in one of the poll if I can remember correct :mrgreen:

Because she so popular some member who didn’t like her felt PH thread was not welcoming their opinion 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

She most loved character in our forum , she got most votes in one of the poll if I can remember correct :mrgreen:

Because she so popular some member who didn’t like her felt PH thread was not welcoming their opinion 

Yeah @partyon the wintergarden couple got the most votes in the poll. They got almost 150+ votes. Can you imagine? I was so shocked at that time. I didn't even know that many people watched the show. They were all just silently lurking in the thread. LOLOL. But yeah she was/is way too popular. You wouldn't believe people started dissing YYS aka Dr. Garden for being so mean to Dr. Jang. They loved her that much. That is also one of the reason why YYS fans got mad at wintergarden shippers. Hahaha. 

How can anyone hate a baby like this? LOL

EaP_K89UMAAi3Rd?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Eonni @partyon 

Chingus @Sleepy Owl @Min2206

@LeftCoastOppa

Sis  @joccu @gm4queen @sadthe1st @Lmangla @agenth

And everyone else who watch kdramas !

I finished watching ep 1 of “My Roommate is a Gumiho”

Its far better than Doom (ep 1 ) !

I cracked up alot in first ep !

Chingu @Sleepy Owl I said right ?!

When I don’t expect anything from a particular drama - it turns out well for me !

We could accept the “fantasy’s reality” (in the sense we can grasp the fantasy in a realistic way far far far better than Doom)

spacer.png

And I could smell a new Oppa coming to my Oppa list (I have been spying on Jang Ki Young since My mister days ) ....

Finally his day is about to come.....

(To be My Oppa)

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

My Eonni @partyon

If you are not watching any kdrama right nw apart from MINE 

Just look out ep 1 of “My Roommate is a Gumiho”

Am sure it has got something in its pocket to make you laugh !

Yeah, dongsaeng, but it's Jang Ki Yong.... :unamused: And Hyeri.... :unamused:

To me, both belong to the cardboard oppa category... :isannoyed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Jang Ki Young? Looked him up and he appeared in some dramas I watched but nothing that I remember him by. I have quite a bad memory. 

I was wondering whether to try out Gumiho Roommate... '(but his face doesn't draw me in oops)

I've been just catching up on some BTS lately

Kim Taehyung V GIF by BTS

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Yeah, dongsaeng, but it's Jang Ki Yong.... :unamused: And Hyeri.... :unamused:

To me, both belong to the cardboard oppa category... :isannoyed:

Eonni @partyon

Even for me Lee Hyeri is “cardboard Eonni” category !

:happydance:

But just watch 1 ep for me (if you are not bc)

I like the story line !

:issohappy:

and just like chingu @Ameera Ali said hope this has better story line than Doom !

By the way for me Taecyeon is “cardboard Oppa” category :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

by the way for me Taecyeon is “cardboard Oppa” category 

noooot OKPPA! *gasps*

I'm not really a taecyeon fanatic. back when i listen to 2PM my fave was Nickkhun. Then again, I'm not really an avid kpop follower. I do like taecyeon in Vincenzo though. 

But let me ask you, does this really happen in the drama: 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@4evrkdrama I do have a soft spot for comedies. If I have time I will check out the first episode this weekend - just for you :kiss_wink:

But exactly like @agenth said, Jang Ki Yong's face does nothing for me either.  He doesn't have the sharp facial features I prefer. His acting has been super bland in the dramas I've seen him in (Go Back Couple, Search WWW).

Taecyeon is your cardboard oppa? Don't tell certain people on the thread that... lol :D

We should totally have a "Best Cardboard Oppa" poll @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, agenth said:

But let me ask you, does this really happen in the drama: 

No sis @agenth It’s a promotional teaser for the drama !:heartxoxo:

(The drama itself is lighthearted )

:wub:

Eonni

@partyon

I dropped Go back couple 

Haven’t watched Search WWW 

I have got this frnd she is a crazy fan of him !

I have only watched him in My Mister - the acting was pretty decent over there !

:approves:

Yes Eonni 

We need a poll for “BEST CARDBOARD OPPA” category 

:happy2:

But I donno if anyone would feel offended !

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yes Eonni 

We need a poll for “BEST CARDBOARD OPPA” category

But I donno if anyone would feel offended

We can do it on this thread.

Everyone can nominate their cardboard oppas for the poll! :hooray:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

Eonnis not to my taste (subjective)*

- Go Ara

- Won Jin Ah

- Lee Sung Kyung (depends on my mood)

- Hwang Jung Eum

- Uee

- Han Ga In

* I haven't watched all their acting, but some of their roles just made me want to hit my head on the desk

Now I'm waiting for my fate:

Throwing Black And White GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I watched Bossam 8th episode 2 days ago. I just loved how she dumped that obsessive ex-lover of hers who was being too selfish there and not thinking about the princess for once. All the time, it was just him thinking "I should be with her", and not thinking about what is best for her. His plan to save the princess and his family at the same time was just ridiculous. 

As for "My Room mate is a Gumiho", I am not gonna for it. Gumiho dramas are the only ones I have not yet watched. I dont' like Hyeri's acting, I have somewhat not watched Jang Ki Yong's dramas either (except for the Go Back Couple), and the plot well, I don't think I would like it. 

When we talk about the most disappointing dramas, I think I would include "Sissyphus" too. By the looks of it, I was not the only one who dropped that drama, and it was BAD. Vincenzo too I was on the verge of dropping, but wasn't too impressed by it.

Mouse another disappointment, but one of the reasons I didn't drop it was to see what the writer with the ending, and we had a lot of fun in its thread. We would all gather in the thread and rant about how bad the episode was, criticize the writer, and still continue to watch drama despite saying "I am done with this drama" almost every week :loolz:

"Oh My Ladylord" was just so bad, the plot was interesting in the start, but the whole disappearing thing was so stupid, I dropped it without thinking. When the drama ended, I checked out the final minutes of the drama, and guess what, the dude really vanished in thin air, and didn't return :joy:

"Taxi driver" is fine, but not as good with all those crazy loop holes. 

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

We should totally have a "Best Cardboard Oppa" poll @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl :D

Let's go :hwaiting:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

It’s just personal opinion please don’t feel bad :sweats::dontwanna:

Cardboard Oppa category 

Ahn Jae Hyun

Ok Taecyeon 

Cha Eun Woo

Ro Won

Kim Myung Soo 

(Both are improving though:wub:)

Cardboard Eonni category 

Lee Hyeri

Im Soo Hyang

Joy

ps : aaaaah am in hurry I think I forgot some of them !

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6