Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla You should be proud of me. :heartxoxo:   I changed my profile pic again. :glasses::glasses::glasses:

Also, please explain to me Ms Koko @kokodus and twin @Ameera Ali why people don't like Dr. Jang... :brokenheart: When I watched the drama with the re-watch group and I said after the first episodes that I liked Dr Jang the most - I got many comments:
"But why? She's nothing special."

Hmmm.... Am I the only one who likes her? :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, please explain to me Ms Koko @kokodus and twin @Ameera Ali why people don't like Dr. Jang...  When I watched the drama with the re-watch group and I said after the first episodes that I liked Dr Jang the most - I got many comments:
"But why? She's nothing special."

Hmmm.... Am I the only one who likes her? :tears:

Are you kidding? She is the most loved person in HP fandom. She might not be a main character, but she got more popular than the main character. You know how much craze she had in korea right after HP S1 ended? If you go to twitter HP tag, almost all of them will have Gyeo ul as her dp. LOL

I think at that time when we said she was nothing special we were obviously pulling your leg. LOLOL. There is ofcourse a certain group of people who dont like her just because she ended up with Ahn Jeong won aka Yoo Yeon seok. They cant tolerate the fact that their oppa ended up with a mere secondary character. Pfft. But that is only a small amount of people. I can assure you that you are not alone in loving Jang gyeo ul. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

By the way guys...

I've deactivated all my social media accounts for a while! Things happening here are so hard for me to hear. :(

I will be active only on Soompi Forums now. I am loving the positive company of all you guys! ❤️

:GN1: everyone!!!

Sweet dreams of handsome oppas! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3